The world works in funny ways, doesn't it?
你知道,在我下班前
You know, I really got a lot of work to get done
我还有很多工作要做,所以…
before my shift ends, so...
嘿,格兰,我们有点人手不足
Hey, Grant. We're a little understaffed.
你能帮我推基夫出去吗?
Do you mind helping out and wheeling out Keith for me?
没关系,我可以用走的
That's okay. I can walk.
-不行,这是医院政策 -没问题
-Hospital policy, sorry. -No worries.
-让我来吧,泰勒 -谢谢
-I got it, Taylor. -Thanks.
好了,我送你回家
All right, let's get you home.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你先请
Please, after you.
云妮莎
Vanessa.
我终于做完检查了
So I'm finally done.
要不要等你下班一起回家?
Should I stick around and give you a ride?
当然好,谢谢你,宝贝
Sure. Thanks, babe.
欧拔,你能听到我说话吗?
Al, can you hear me?
好
Okay.
好了,我们现在要把管子取出来
Okay, we're gonna take this tube out now
让你试着自主呼吸
by putting you on a spontaneous breathing trial.
所以我要你慢慢深呼吸
So I want you to give me some slow, deep breaths.
好吗?
All right?
好,这就对了,慢慢深呼吸
Okay, that's right. Slow and deep.
慢慢深呼吸,不要急
Slow and deep. Don't chase after it.
你会吸得到气的
The air will come.
慢慢深呼吸
Just slow and deep.
就是这样
That's right.
-他的浅快呼吸指标是多少?-130
-What's his RSBI reading? -130.
你确定没有看错吗?
Are you sure you're reading that right?
呼吸器是这么说的,我也算过了
The vent says so, and I calculated it as well.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
-嘿,也许我们该停下来了 -还没…他可以的…
-Hey, maybe we should stop. -No, no, no, no, he can...
他可以的
He'll get there.
好吧
All right.
我们设定一下
Let's put him on a rate.
再给他打镇定剂
We'll re-sedate him.
抱歉,欧拔
I'm sorry, Al.
现在还没办法让你拔管
It's too soon to take you off.
我们先等一下
So we're gonna take a couple of steps back,
晚点再试一次,好吗?
and we'll try again a little later, okay?
拜托别这样,欧拔…
Please don't, Al. Al.
别这样…欧拔,别这样
No, no, no, no, Al. Al, don't.
-去拿约束带来 -欧拔,别这样
-Get self-restraints, please. -Al, stop.
注射镇定剂
Put him back on Precedex.
抱歉,欧拔 我们得给你重新注射镇静剂
I'm sorry, Al, we're gonna have to re-sedate you
来缓解你的不适
to ease your discomfort.
我会让你摆脱呼吸器的
I'm gonna get you off this thing.
我答应你
I promise.
我以后还能走路吗?
So am I gonna be able to walk?
看你要走要跑,还是要跳都可以
Walk, run, jump, whatever.
救护车送我来的时候
When the ambo was bringing me in,
我还以为我要死了
I didn't think I was gonna make it.
谢谢你,马素医生
Thank you, Dr. Marcel.
下次别再这样了,好吗?
Let's not have to do this again, all right?
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
不客气
You bet.
就这样吗?
So is this how it's gonna be?
什么意思?
How what's gonna be?
你什么都要邀功
You taking credit for everything.
救那家伙的命
I was just as responsible as you
我的功劳跟你一样多,也许更多
for saving that guy's life, maybe more so.
真的吗?就算你闯了那个祸也算吗?
Really? After that stunt you pulled?
那直接点出了问题
That stunt pointed us directly to the problem
救了他的腿
and saved his leg.
你一整天都在用 居高临下的口气跟我说话
All day long, you've been talking down to me.
弹孔的事我说对了
I was right about the bullet holes.
你却都不站在我这边
You never gave me props for that.
然后,你还让我跟艾布斯针对显影剂
And then, you left it to me to duke it out with Abrams
争论不休
over the contrast dye.
你现在是在开玩笑吗?
You can't be serious right now.
我只是想要获得应有的荣誉
All I'm asking for is credit where credit's due.
又没什么大不了
It's not that big a deal.
你说得对
You're right.
我应该相信你的
I should have given you credit.
你差点害死我们病人,你太厉害了
I was very impressed with the way you nearly killed our patient.
我最近有跟你说我有多爱你吗?
Did I tell you lately how much I love you?
班,我得跟你说件事
Ben, I need to tell you something.
我知道…你不是很想去打保龄球
I know. I know, you don't really want to go bowling.
-不是 -我看得出来
-No. -I can tell.
-你有点意兴阑珊 -不对,不是这件事
-You were a little lukewarm. -No, it's not about that.
大约一个月前
About a month or so ago,
我帮云妮莎
I helped Vanessa
找到了她的生父
with finding and reaching out to her biological father.
他叫格兰杨,是镇上的建筑师
His name is Grant Young, and he's an architect in town.
好的
Okay.
我没有早点告诉你
I didn't want to tell you about it earlier
是因为我不知道你会怎么想
because I didn't know how you were gonna take it.
我很好奇你为什么现在要跟我说
I'm just wondering why you're telling me this now.
因为他今天有到医院来
Because he came in as a patient today.
不是他生病,是他的员工
Not as a patient. It was one of his employees.
他人在这里,但你却没跟我说?
So he was here, and you didn't mention that?
听我说,我跟格兰说得很清楚
Listen, I made it very clear to Grant
我没有兴趣和他以任何方式
that I am not interested in reconnecting with him
任何形式重新联♥系♥
in any way, shape, or form.
班
Ben.
你觉得有必要跟他这么说吗?
You felt the need to tell him that?
没必要,但我不想有任何误会
No, I didn't want there to be any confusion.
他和云妮莎处得很好
And it's going good between him and Vanessa.
她看起来很高兴
She seems happy.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
-马素医生?-嘿
-Dr. Marcel? -Hey.
我想知道你今天 跟年轻的田中里德医生处得如何?
I was wondering how today went with young Dr. Tanaka-Reed.
很好啊
Yeah, fine.
但他不是这么说的
Not according to him.
他向人力资源部投诉
He filed a complaint with HR
说你不尊重人,居高临下
and claimed you were disrespectful and condescending.
是吗?
Did he now?
他们要求我们要认真对待每个投诉
And we are required to take every complaint seriously,
虽然我怀疑他一定是做了什么
though I suspect he must have done
非常过分的事情才会惹毛你
something pretty egregious to raise your hackles.
你想要反诉吗?
You care to file a countercomplaint?
不了
No.
你确定吗?
You sure?
我可以把他调走
I could have him reassigned.
不了,没有必要
No, not necessary.
我相信我和田中里德医生
I'm sure Dr. Tanaka-Reed and myself
会找到一些共同点的
will find some common ground moving forward.
就像你说的 我们同在一艘船上,对吧?
Like you said, we're all in this together, right?
朵莉丝说珍怡在做手术
Hey, Doris said something about Jenny being in surgery.
对,我们在她的纵隔上 发现了一个小肿瘤
Yeah, we located a small tumor on her mediastinum.
丹尼尔认为这可能是导致精神病的原因
Daniel thinks that might have been what caused the psychosis.
真的吗?
Really?
妈妈!
Mommy!
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy!
我看看你的手臂
Oh, look at your arm.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系…
It's okay. It's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我以为你想伤害我和亨利
I thought you were trying to hurt me and Henry.
-我…当时糊涂了 -没有关系
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表