May I have a word?
葛云女士
Ms. Goodwin,
她在接受游泳教练的医疗建议
she's taking medical advice from a swim coach.
你得给她一点空间
You need to give this girl some space.
我和你一样不乐见这种情况
I don't like it any more than you do,
但是时候放弃了
but it's time to step away.
-亚历山大还好吗?-他不会有事的
-Is Alexander OK? -He's gonna be.
可是,玛莎…
But, you know, Martha, there was, um,
他的血液中含有大量的鸦♥片♥剂
a pretty significant amount of opiates in his bloodstream.
而且,你知道,我突然想到
And, you know, it occurred to me
考虑到你的癌症四期疼痛
that given your stage 4 cancer pain,
这是完全可以理解的
it would be completely understandable
如果你带着…你知道的
if you were carrying around, you know,
很多非常强力的药物
just a lot of very strong medicine with you
一直带着,对吧?
all the time, right?
一开始,我以为也许…
And at first, I thought that maybe...
我不知道,也许亚历山大看了你的包
I don't know, maybe Alexander was looking in your purse,
我不知道,他把药
and I don't know, he mistook the medicine
当成糖果了
for candy or something.
但后来他很明确地告诉我
But then he told me pretty explicitly
没有你的允许
that he never puts anything in his mouth
他绝对不会吃任何东西
without your permission.
玛莎,我得问你
So, Martha, I have to ask you,
你有没有…
did you...
你今天早上有没有在他的汽水里下药?
Did you put a bunch of pills in his soda this morning?
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
在我得知诊断结果时
When I got my diagnosis,
我想要是我能再坚持一段时间
I thought if I could just hold on a little longer,
也许等他长大一点
maybe when he got a bit older,
他就能自己过日子了
he could manage by himself.
但后来我发现那是不可能的
But then I realized that was never gonna happen.
你知道,还有其他的选择
You know, there are other options, though.
-玛莎… -我试过了
-Martha... -I've tried them.
我把亚历山大送到不同的疗养院
I put Alexander in different group homes,
但…他不吃
but he wouldn't eat,
也不睡
wouldn't sleep.
他边哭边用拳头捶地,直到满是鲜血
He'd sob and bang the ground with his fists until they bled.
每次都是灾难一场
Every time, it was a disaster.
所以你认为他…
So you thought that he would...
他死了比较好?
He would be better off dead?
我爱亚历山大胜过爱任何人
I love Alexander more than I've loved anybody.
但今早我跌倒之后,我一直在想
But after I fell this morning, I couldn't stop thinking,
如果我不能陪在他身边,还有谁可以?
if I can't be there for him, who will?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
看来布里克斯想过河
It looks like Brix wants to cross.
我们分头行动吧,你们过河
Let's split up. You guys cross.
艾莎医生和我待在这一侧,往下游走
Dr. Asher and I will stay on this side, move downstream.
-这样可以覆盖更多的区域 -了解
-Cover more ground that way. -You got it.
刚才是怎么回事?
So what was that about?
布里克斯受过检测毒品和违♥禁♥品♥的训练
Brix has been trained to detect drugs and contraband.
这跟寻找失踪人口的技巧不一样
It's not the same skillset as searching for a missing person.
我只是不认为蒂芬妮
I'm just not sure it makes sense
在这种状态下会想过河
for Tiffany to cross the stream in her state.
-好,你有看到这树枝吗?-有
-All right, see this twig here? -Yeah.
怎么会断在腰部的地方呢?
How it's broken about waist level?
你认为是蒂芬妮折断的?
You think Tiffany did that?
断处离地面很高,肯定是人为的
It's high off the ground. Some human did.
你来看
Check this out.
-看起来像鲜血 -有可能是蒂芬妮的血
-Looks like fresh blood to me. -Could be Tiffany's.
警长,我是刘医生
Sheriff, this is Dr. Lieu.
我们在地图上D5区的
We've got blood droplets just off the creek
小溪旁找到了血滴
in grid D5 on the map.
我们现在正在搜索
We're marking it off now.
收到
Copy that.
她就在附近,走吧
She's close. Come on.
好,我们要拿左结肠的
OK, gonna take the left colon
中结肠动脉
just up to the middle colic artery.
组织看起来可以存活,血液供应充足
Tissue appears viable. Adequate blood supply.
好,很好
OK, good.
我要进行切除 给我GIA自动手术缝合器
I'm gonna resect. GIA stapler.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了吗?
Is something wrong?
结肠看起来不错,但小肠看起来更好
Colon looks OK, but the small bowel looks much better.
血管蒂很好
It's got a good vascular pedicle.
更能自♥由♥移♥动♥
Appears more freely mobile.
也许对重建食道会更好
Might be better for the reconstruction.
不建议使用小肠
Small bowel interposition is not recommended.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为没有数据能指引你
There's no dataset to guide you.
我不需要数据 我只需要一个可行的肠道
I don't need a data set. I just need a viable bowel.
好,但首先我们要切除食道
OK, but first, let's remove the esophagus.
你一旦把食道取出来,就没有回头路了
Once you take the esophagus out, there's no turning back.
请给我手术刀
Scalpel, please.
戴顿先生,你好
Mr. Dayton, hi.
我是韦霍士迪,急诊科医生之一
I'm Will Halstead, one of the ED docs.
不好意思,戴顿先生的行程很满
Sorry. Mr. Dayton's on a very tight schedule.
我明白,但我有个病人
Oh, I understand, but I have a patient,
一个患有心脏病的少女
a teenager, who has a heart condition.
她需要做手术,但她拒绝了
She needs a procedure, and she's refusing
因为这会影响她的游泳比赛
because it'll get in the way of her competitive swimming.
但我觉得你也许能让她改变主意
But I think you might be able to change her mind.
她为什么要听我的话?
Why would she listen to me?
她喜欢电脑
She's into computers.
她很崇拜你,不然我也不会问你了
She idolizes you. I wouldn't be asking otherwise.
戴顿先生,你必须在 晚上8点前赶到旧金山
Mr. Dayton, you have to be in San Francisco by 8:00 p.m.
我有一个非常重要的会议
I've got a very important meeting.
没办法调整行程
It can't be rescheduled.
我只要耽搁你几分钟
All I'm asking for is a few minutes.
说服索菲亚进行手术
Convincing Sophia to get this procedure,
这可以救她一命
it could save her life.
谢谢你这么关心病人
I appreciate your concern for your patient,
但我得去赶飞机了
but I really do have a plane to catch.
如果你不关心医院里的病人
Why did you even buy a hospital
你为什么要买♥♥下医院?
if you don't care about the patients in it?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你接手医院的时候
You know, when you took over Med,
我希望这可能与你
I hoped it might have something to do
想要帮助别人的愿望有关
with a desire to help people,
但显然是我太天真了
but clearly, that was naive on my part.
这间医院对你来说什么都不是
We're nothing to you.
只是另一个可以摆弄的玩具
Just another toy to play with.
祝你一路顺风
Have a safe flight.
找到了
There.
蒂芬妮
Tiffany.
嗨,蒂芬妮,我们是医生
Hey, Tiffany. We're doctors.
-我们是来帮你的 -我怎么了?
-We're here to help you. -What's happening?
你出车祸了
You were in a car accident.
她摸起来很冷
She's cold to the touch.
我们会在你下方盖块防水布,好吗?
We're gonna put a tarp under you, OK?
来吧
Here we go.
抬高一点
Lift up just a little.
做得很好
Great job.
好,我要脱掉你的外套
OK, I'm gonna remove your jacket
这样我们就可以在你身上盖上保暖毯了
so we can put a warming blanket on you.
警长,我是刘医生
Sheriff, this is Dr. Lieu.
我们在C7区找到蒂芬妮
We've located Tiffany in grid C7.
追踪橙色标记,你就能找到我们
Track the orange markers, and you'll find us.
收到,马上过去
Copy. On our way.
蒂芬妮,我要帮你检查,好吗?
Tiffany, I'm gonna examine you, OK?
-我流血了吗?-你要生了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表