The sooner we get ahead of it, the better.
给她四单位吗♥啡♥止痛并且呼叫泌尿科
Give her four of morphine for the pain and call urology.
失陪,坎迪丝
Excuse us, Candace.
我们不能肯定这是肾脏感染
We don't know for certain that it's a kidney infection.
如果它怎么看都像是
If it walks like a kidney infection
肾脏感染…
and talks like a kidney infection...
肾积水在孕妇身上很常见
Hydronephrosis is not uncommon in pregnant women.
当子♥宫♥变大时,会导致尿液回流
When a uterus gets enlarged, it can cause urine to back up
让肾脏肿大
and dilate the kidneys.
那不等于感染
It doesn't confirm an infection.
我很欣赏你想找出真正病因的决心
I appreciate your determination to get a definitive diagnosis,
不过在这个病例上,你想太多了
but you are overthinking this one.
你知道吗?我有一种感觉
You know, I just have this feeling
我永远无法通过你那些考验
that I'm never gonna pass some test of yours.
哦,天啊,好的
Oh, God. All right.
听着,我被一堆短缺弄得绑手绑脚的
Look, I'm getting squeezed by a lot of shortages,
包括显影剂
including contrast dye.
如果抗生素没用,或是她的背痛变严重
And if the antibiotics don't work and if her back pain gets worse,
那你再送她去做电脑断层扫描
then you can send her for a CT.
我把碎片清掉,并且重新帮他包扎伤口
I removed the shards, redressed his wounds.
你拿到他的检查结果了吗?
Did you get his labs back yet?
拿到了,他没有心肌梗塞
Yeah, he's not having an MI.
尽管他刚入院时心跳比较快
Though his heart rate was elevated when he came in,
可是看起来心脏完全没有问题
there's no sign of a cardiac event at all.
我是说,他很健康,不过他说他没睡
I mean, he's in good health, but he said he's not sleeping.
嗯,把他的病历寄给我
Huh. Shoot me his chart.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯,这好奇怪
Well, this is awkward.
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
我们都是医生,奥的斯 这是难免的,好吗?
We're both doctors, Otis. Stuff happens, right?
我们就直说吧,丹
But let's face it, Dan.
应该是我照顾你才对
I'm supposed to be taking care of you.
嗯,你以后有的是机会,好吗?
Well, you're gonna have plenty of opportunity to do that, all right?
-你觉得发生什么事?-我不知道
-What do you think happened? -I don't know.
我…我一定是昏过去了
I just... I must have passed out.
-以前这样过吗?-没有
-Happen before? -No.
哈金斯医生说你睡不好
Dr. Hudgins said that you were having a hard time sleeping.
嗯,我最近睡很少
Yeah. I haven't been sleeping much recently, no.
你觉得那有可能是
What would you say to the idea
恐慌症发作吗?
that maybe what you had was a little panic attack?
嗯,假设那是恐慌症发作好了
Well, let's say that it was a panic attack.
我猜那可能是
I guess maybe it could have been the result
压力源一直累积的结果
of a buildup of stressors.
好的…
All right. All right.
我在想那些压力源是什么
I'm wondering what those might be.
我是说,事情发生时,我正在说
I mean, when it happened, I was talking
我这阵子很难开口
about the difficulty that I've been having
对患者说坏消息
giving bad news to patients.
是这样吗?
Does that sound right?
其实我不记得了
I actually don't remember.
听着,我真的只想回家,好吗?
Look, I really just want to go home, OK?
好的
Okay.
可是你的心跳又上升了
Except your heart rate is going back up.
我…我相信那不是问题
I'm... I'm sure it'll be fine.
嗯…你没事的
Yeah, yeah. You're all right.
这不是心脏病,好吗?呼吸
It's not a heart attack, okay? Just breathe.
好的
Okay.
哦!哦,又开始痛了!
Oh! Oh, the pain, it's back!
麻烦给他五单位烦宁
Five of Valium, please.
看着我…
Look at me. Look at me.
用鼻子吸气,嘴巴吐气
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
用鼻子吸气
In through the nose.
好,固定好了!
Okay, secure!
好,第一袋过去了!
Okay, first bag coming to ya!
好的
All right!
好,拿到了!
Okay, got it!
嗯,看起来很好
Okay, looks good.
把它放到纳撒尼尔旁边
Put that over there by Nathaniel.
没问题
Okay, will do.
嗯,送下一袋过来
Okay, send the next one!
好!
All right!
用力拉!
Pull!
卡住了
It's stuck.
卡在什么东西上
It's caught on something.
用力一点拉
Pull harder!
-积,我需要你帮忙 -嗯,来了
-Jack, I need you. -Yeah, coming.
帮我搬这台胸腔引流器
Give me a hand with this Pleur-evac.
嗯,拿到了
Yeah, got it.
哥罗基!
Crockett!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
哦,不
Oh, no.
嗯,好的,谢谢你跟我说
Okay, yes. Thank you for letting me know.
是芝加哥消防队
That was CFD.
地铁隧♥道♥发生二次坍塌
There's been a secondary collapse in the subway tunnel.
他们和马素医生失去联络
They lost contact with Dr. Marcel.
他们知道他的状况吗?
Do they know if he's okay?
不知道
It's unclear.
他们说他们正在尽全力把他带出来
They said they're doing everything they can to tunnel him out now.
好的
Okay.
艾莎医生,我们需要你
Dr. Asher, we need you.
怎么了?
What happened?
她没说她反胃,可是她开始吐
She wasn't complaining of nausea, and then she just started vomiting.
好,我看看
Okay, let me see.
101.2度
101.2.
这些都是因为肾脏感染吗?
Is this all from a kidney infection?
嗯,带她去放射科作电脑断层扫描吧
Well, let's get her up to radiology for a CT.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的手臂在另一边可以自♥由♥活动
I can move my arm freely on the other side.
我只要找到对的角度把它拉出来…
If I could just get the right angle to pull it out...
嘿,纳撒尼尔?
Hey, Nathaniel?
纳撒尼尔,你有听到我说话吗?
Nathaniel, can you hear me?
我想他失去意识了
I think he's losing consciousness.
这样下去他的呼吸道会阻塞
He's gonna stop protecting his airway.
拜托,我能做什么?
Come on. What can I do?
用你的重量撞我
Throw your weight against me.
从背后撞
Square in the back.
用你最大的力气
Give it everything you got.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
只要你撞得刚好
You hit me just right.
让我肩膀脱臼
Pop my shoulder out of its socket.
我想我可以重新调整我的位置
I think I can reposition myself
找到我需要的角度把我的手臂拉出来
to get the leverage I need to pull my arm free.
拜托,纳撒尼尔没多少时间了
Come on, Nathaniel doesn't have much longer.
-我可能会把你的手弄断 -撞就对了
-I could break your arm. -Just do it.
等等
Hold on.
好
Okay.
-准备好了?-现在
-Ready? -Now.
成功了
That did it.
把我的手臂拉出来
Pull my arm free.
抓着我的手腕
Grab my wrist.
我要你从我前面把我的手臂拉直
I want you to pull my arm straight out in front of me.
我必须把脱臼的肩关节推回去
I need to pop my shoulder back in the socket.
继续…
Go, go, go, go! Go, go, go!
哦,我没事了
Oh, I'm good.
我没事了…
I'm good. I'm good.
哥罗基,听我说 如果我们不快点离开这里
Crockett, listen, if we don't get out of here fast,
这整面墙和在我们上面所有的东西
this whole wall and everything above us
随时都会塌下来
could come crashing down any second.
纳撒尼尔的情况比较急
Nathaniel is the priority.
来吧,我需要你帮忙
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表