-这不是遗传疾病吗?-是的
-Isn't it hereditary? -Yes.
在她妹妹意识到自己患有此病之前 就已经在折磨她了
And it was killing her sister before she even knew she had it.
珍可能也会这样
Same thing could be happening to Jan.
她现在需要全面检查
She needs a full workup now.
-我们该怎么办才好?-好,听我说
-What are we going to do? -OK, look.
我要回到这些网站,这些论♥坛♥
I'm going to dive back into these sites, these forums,
看看能不能找到一些 我们可以沟通的东西
see if I can find something that we can connect on.
与此同时,准备出院手续 但要帮我慢慢来
In the meantime, start the discharge, but slow roll it for me.
好,你要快一点
OK. Work fast.
好了,翠妮,我回来了 有什么状况吗?
All right, Trini, I'm back. What do we got?
-什么都没有 -认真?
-Nothing. -Seriously?
自从我们不再接待没有保险的病患之后
Since we stopped taking walk-ins without insurance,
入院人数就下降了
numbers are down.
我们不能这么做,这样是违法的
Well, we can't do that. It's illegal.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我们现在只处理真正紧急的情况
I guess we're only taking true emergencies now.
我知道你已经等了很久了 很抱歉,先生
I know you've been waiting a long time. And I'm sorry, sir.
他们会在东慈医院协助你
They'll be able to help you at East Mercy.
我们拒绝他入院是因为他没有保险吗?
We turning him away because he doesn't have insurance?
对
Yeah.
不好意思,先生
Excuse me, sir.
我是霍士迪医生,你怎么了?
I'm Dr. Halstead. What's going on?
我的痛风又发作了
Gout's flaring up again.
我很遗憾,我知道这很难受
I'm sorry. I know that's painful.
你的胸部还好吗?会痛吗?
How about your chest? Any pain?
什么?不会啊
What? No.
你确定吗?因为如果你会痛
Are you sure? 'Cause if you do,
那就会被当作是紧急情况
well, that'd be considered an emergency,
我们就会在这里帮你治疗
and we'd have to treat you here.
你胸部不痛吗?
So no chest pain?
我可能有轻微的紧绷感
I might have a slight feeling of tightness.
既然如此,我们先帮你检查一下
Well, in that case, let's get you checked out.
好,你想吃什么?
OK, what do you feel?
这里有烤芝士、点心跟薄饼
We got grilled cheese, dim sum, pizza.
都可以,我快饿死了
Any of them. I'm starving.
为了验血,我不得不禁食
I had to fast for the blood test,
扫描之前也没时间吃东西
then no time to eat before the scans started.
知道结果什么时候会出来吗?
Any idea when the results come in?
他们是说过几天
Well, they said a couple of days.
不过可能要等上好几周
Probably going to feel like weeks though.
没错
Mm-hmm.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-你受伤了吗?怎么… -我…不知道
-Are you hurt? What... -I... I don't know.
我只是在走路,然后我的胃突然…
I was just walking, and then all of a sudden my stomach...
好…
OK, all right.
帮我把她扶到长凳上,你叫什么名字?
Help me get her to the bench. What's your name?
-潘 -潘,我是艾莎医生
-Pam. -Pam, I'm Dr. Asher.
-他是辛 -谢谢
-That's Sean. -Thank you.
我可以摸摸你的肚子吗?
Is it OK if I feel your belly?
-可以 -可以吗?好
-Yes. -Yeah? OK.
我…我先生正在动手术
My... my husband's in surgery right now
因为他肠子破了个洞
for a hole in his intestine.
我会不会…跟他一样?
Could I... could I have the same thing?
-好 -对不起
-OK. -Sorry.
没关系,你可以尽量握紧
It's OK. Squeeze as hard as you like.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
对不起,我尿裤子了
I'm sorry. I just peed myself.
哦不,潘,那不是尿
Oh, no, Pam. That's not urine.
你的子♥宫♥又大又硬
Your uterus is enlarged and firm.
你的羊水破了,你要生了
Your water just broke. You're in labor.
什么?我怀孕了?
What? I'm pregnant?
对不起,你…不知道吗?
I'm sorry. You didn't... you didn't know?
哇,好吧,我猜你现在有很多疑问
Wow, OK, so I imagine you have a lot of questions.
但现在,我们得送你进医院
But right now, we need to get you inside.
-我去推轮椅 -等一下,我很害怕
-I'll get a wheelchair. -Wait. I'm scared.
我需要有个人可以握,但我先生在…
I need to hold on to someone, and my husband's in the...
如果你愿意的话,我可以代替他
I'll step in for him, if you'd like.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好,我去推轮椅
OK. I'll go get that wheelchair.
找到了
I see.
又不见了,可恶
Oh, lost it. Damn it.
这是因果关系吗?
Uh, this a cause-and-effect thing?
绦虫导致溃疡吗?
Tapeworm lead to the ulcer?
不是
No.
溃疡通常是由幽门螺旋菌引起的
Ulcer's usually from the H. pylori bacteria...
非常普遍,几乎每个人都有
Super common, almost all of us have it.
绦虫是因为乱吃东西造成的
Tapeworm's from a bad meal.
我再也不吃东西了
I'm never eating again.
抓到了
Gotcha.
太太没接电♥话♥
Wife's not picking up.
留下你的电♥话♥号♥码,让她传信息给你
Leave your number. Ask her to text you.
慢慢地把它拔♥出♥来♥
Pull this out slowly.
绦虫会再生
Tapeworms regenerate.
我可不想搞砸了
Don't want this breaking off on me.
你觉得会有多长?
Uh, how long do you think it is?
我不知道
No idea.
但我已经等不及想知道了
But I can't wait to find out.
这里需要帮助
Need some help in here!
-把它移走 -移去哪?
-Move it. -Where?
-哪里都行,米高 -怎么回事?
-Anywhere but here, Mike. -What happened?
他们在隔壁的治疗室拍X光片
They took an X-ray in the treatment room
-结果把她吓坏了 -我听到了
-next door and it set her off. -I heard them.
他们说拍X光,然后有人♥大♥喊说,退后
They said X-ray. And then someone yelled, clear.
看吧,他们承认辐射对人体有害
See, they're admitting the radiation is bad for you.
这些毯子根本不够
And these blankets are not enough.
好,对不起,但是我们把X光机搬走了
OK. I'm sorry. But we got rid of the X-ray machine.
查理斯医生说我可以出院了
Well, Dr. Charles said I could go,
-所以我现在就要出院 -积琪莲…
-so I'm leaving right now. -Jacqueline...
你怎么会知道我的名字?
What? How do you know my name?
我可以解释
Oh, I can explain.
算了,我不相信你们任何人
No. Forget it. I don't trust any of you.
我们知道你妹妹得了癌症
We know about your sister and her cancer.
对,医院帮她
Yeah, that the hospitals gave her
拍了X光、电脑断层扫描 和磁力共振造影
with their X-rays and their CTs and their MRIs.
-都是那些扫描害死了她 -不是这样的
-Those scans killed her! -It's not true.
狄波拉在进医院之前就得了癌症
Deborah had cancer before she went to the hospital.
才没有
No.
她的死与检测无关
Her death had nothing to do with the test.
那是遗传
It was genetic.
所以我们需要你也安排检查
That's why we need you to get tested too.
不要,你离我远点
No. You stay away from me.
从我入院开始,你们就一直在骗我
You have all been lying to me since I got here.
才没有,我们一直想帮你
That's not true. We've been trying to help you.
-那就让我走 -玛姬,借一步说话
-Then let me go! -Maggie, just a word.
-马上回来 -我要离开
-Be right back. -I'm done here.
给我五分钟,我亲自送你出去
Give me five minutes. I'll walk you out myself.
玛姬?
Mags?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们得想办法让她明白
We've got to get through to her somehow.
强化她的偏执幻想不是办法
Reinforcing her paranoid fantasies is not the way to do that.
她可能得了晚期癌症,查理斯医生
She may have a terminal cancer, Dr. Charles.
她需要做检查
She needs to get screened.
这个嘛,那当然
Well, of course she does.
但这必须由她自己决定
But it's got to be her decision to do that.
我们都知道这是不可能的,不是吗?
Well, we know that's never going to happen, don't we?
没错,我敢说添就是 因为这个才瘦下来的
Yeah, it's a safe bet this is why Tim was shedding weight.
绦虫在偷吃卡路里
Tapeworm was stealing calories.
添的太太有回简讯给你吗?
Tim's wife text you back yet?
没有,还是找不到人
No. Still MIA.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表