And Julia doesn't need to know you're lying liars.
她看上去是个好人
She seems like a good person.
-和你不同 鲍勃 -很合理
- Unlike you, Bob. - Fair enough.
但是我们事实上买♥♥不起房♥子
But we're not really able to buy a house?
就继续假装你们很有钱就对了
Just keep doing what you're doing.
帮我撕开这个"松饼"
Help me unwrap this muffin.
我那个最后都没撕开
I never got mine unwrapped.
但我懂你意思了
But-but I know what you're saying.
-我比你们快 小蠢蛋 -该死
- I smoked you fools! - Damn it.
我肚子里全是蔬菜色拉
I am so full of crudites!
我的房♥间有个秋千
Oh, mine has a swing!
我的房♥间正中间有个浴缸
Mine has a bathtub in the middle of the room!
我的浴缸里有个秋千
Mine has a swing in the bathtub!
不知道这是个情♥趣♥用♥品♥还是残障用品
I don't know if it's a sex thing or a disabled thing.
不管怎样 它能荡起来
Either way, it works!
滚出去
Leave!
-你们听到了吗 -我希望没听到
- Did you guys hear that? - I hope not.
我听到了
I hope so.
马上滚
Leave now!
是鬼 这房♥子闹鬼
It's a ghost. This house is haunted!
等等 那是脚吗 鬼没有脚
Wait, were those feet? Ghosts don't have feet.
我们应该上去看看
I think we should go up there and check it out.
你是说去三楼
You mean up to the third floor?
-那是被禁止的 -我知道
- It's off-limits. - I know.
我觉得很不好 但我们得去
And I feel really bad about that, but we're going.
不敢相信我人生最后一顿饭居然是蔬菜色拉
I can't believe my last meal was crudites!
我看得出来你很喜欢这幢房♥子
I can see this house is winning you over!
你有兴趣买♥♥下来吗
Do you think you're getting close to making an offer?
要不要给你的银行打电♥话♥ 会不会太疯狂了
Do you want to call your bank? Is that crazy?
不 这 这不 疯狂
no, it's, it's not, crazy.
我现在就打电♥话♥
I can call them right now.
1 800 银行
1-800-bank.
你好 银行 我是琳达
hi, bank, it's Linda.
没错 有钱的琳达
yeah, it's Linda with the money.
现在利率是多少
how are interest rates?
茱莉亚 我进行不下去了
Oh, Julia, I can't do this.
亲爱的 我得告诉你件事情
I got to tell you something, sweetie.
琳 你继续说话之前
Hi, Lin, I just want to interrupt real quick
我想打断你一下
before you say any more words.
我能在大厅里跟你说吗
Can I talk to you in the hall?
所以我们继续假装对房♥子很感兴趣
So we keep acting interested in the house,
促使其他人买♥♥下它
help push the other people to make an offer,
茱莉亚永远不会发现我们是冒充的
Julia never finds out we're phonies,
她卖♥♥掉房♥子赚中介费 大家都开心
and she gets a commission on the sale and everyone's happy?
是的 开不开心我不知道
Yes. I mean, I don't know about happy,
但就是这么个计划
but that's the plan.
太棒了
Oh, this is great.
我已经享受到美妙的母亲节了
I already had an amazing Mother's Day,
现在该茱莉亚了
and now it's time to give Julia one.
-我们是英雄 -算 是吧
- We're heroes. - Y... Yeah, sure.
这里看起来真的很像谋杀现场
It's so murder-y up here.
他肯定不会改建这里
He's definitely not remodeling.
他藏了什么事 可怕的事
He's hiding something, something horrible.
-蒂娜 你先上 -等下 什么
- Tina, you go first. - Wait, what?
好吧 我们一起去
Well, fine, we'll all go together,
但你走前面
but with you in front.
好吧 这样行
Okay, that's fair.
不
Oh, hell no.
这是什么
What is this?
或许他只是个开了一家医学实验室
Maybe he's just a good dude who opened a medical lab
做着重要医学研究的好人
and is doing important medical research?
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
这些松鼠都穿着小衣服
The squirrels are all wearing little costumes.
"坚果斯坦因教授"
"Professor Nutstein."
很瘆人
This is terrifying.
这里有个"坚果斯坦因船长"
I've got a "Captain Nutstein" over here.
看这个 "坚果斯坦因教皇"
Look at this one. "Pope Nutstein."
很有成就的一家人 坚果斯坦因一家
Very accomplished family, the Nutsteins.
滚开
Leave!
滚... 滚...
Leave... Lea...
-茶 -什么
- Tea. - What?
茶 茶 把我的茶端来
Tea. Tea. Fetch my tea.
-在桌子上 -给你
- It's on the table. - Here you go.
该死的灰尘
Damn dust in this house.
等下 你说"滚开"
Wait, were you saying "Leave"
是故意吓唬我们
in a really scary way on purpose
还是你说话就是这样
or is that just how you talk?
松鼠也是用来吓我们的吗
And are the squirrels part of it?
这里信息量好大
There's just a lot going on.
是的 我想吓吓你们
Yes, I was trying to be scary.
我想把你们吓走
I was trying to get you to leave.
不 松鼠不是用来吓你们的
No, the squirrels aren't part of it.
只是我的爱好
That's just a thing I do.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫埃塞尔 我住在这
My name's Ethel. I live here.
这些松鼠是哪来的
Where did you get all these squirrels?
房♥间里的 房♥里松鼠成灾
From the house. It's infested with them.
这些死松鼠都是在你房♥里找到的
You found all these dead squirrels in your house?
是的 就当我发现它们时它们已经死了
Yes. Let's say I found them all dead,
自然死亡
natural causes.
这是你的房♥子吗
So this is your house?
我还以为这是斯宾塞的房♥子
I thought it was Spencer's house.
这是我的房♥子 斯宾塞是我儿子
This is my house. Spencer's my son.
你准备卖♥♥掉这座房♥子吗
Aren't you trying to sell it?
还有你为什么要吓唬我们
Why are you trying to scare us away?
我不想卖♥♥ 斯宾塞想卖♥♥
I don't want to sell. Spencer wants to sell.
他想把我赶出去
He's trying to push me out of here.
所以每次他带买♥♥家参观我的房♥子
So every time he shows my house,
我都会试着吓走他们
I try to scare away the buyers.
扮鬼吓人吗
By pretending to be a ghost?
我就在这里像幽灵一样出现
I've been spooking the hell out of this place.
太厉害了 埃塞尔
That's badass, Ethel.
我知道 我已经给整座房♥子做了手脚
I know. I've rigged the whole house.
我在画里剪了像眼睛的洞等等
I cut eye-holes in the paintings and everything.
我还保存了好几桶松鼠血
And I've been saving buckets of squirrel blood
等时机倒出来
for the right moment.
我在这住了60多年了
I've lived here for over 60 years.
我在这座房♥子里结了婚
I got married in this house.
养育了一个孩子
I raised a kid in this house.
-在这学习了制♥作♥标本 -可不是
- I learned taxidermy in this house. - Yeah, you did.
最后斯宾塞搬走了我的丈夫也过世了
Eventually Spencer moved away and my husband passed.
起先有点孤单 但这里始终是我家
It was lonely at first, but this place is still my home.
太令人伤感了
That is so sad.
对 我觉得你们应该听听
Yeah, we thought you guys should hear that.
你要在母亲节卖♥♥掉你母亲的房♥子吗
You're selling your mother's house on Mother's Day?
好吧 现在我知道为什么我得到这处房♥产
Okay, so now I know why I got this listing
还有为什么它被挂了这么久还没卖♥♥出去
and why it's been on the market for so long.
你妈妈一直在看♥房♥♥时扮鬼
Your mother has been haunting all the showings.
扮鬼或搞怪 或者都有
Haunting and/or just seeming really freaky.
好吧 我们还继续让别人看♥房♥♥吗
Oh, okay. So, are we still showing the house?
-看 -不看
- Yes. - No.
看 继续看♥房♥♥
Yes, we are still showing.
我们已经说好了 妈 你搬去和我住
We have been over this, Mom. You are moving in with me.
好吧 凯尔和克莱尔马上就到了
Okay, good. Kyle and Claire are gonna be here any minute.
这样吧 茱莉亚
You know what, Julia?
等凯尔和克莱儿到了 我觉得你带所有人
When Kyle and Claire get here, I think it might be good
一起参观比较好
if you tour everyone around together.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
好吧 搞出点竞争味
Oh, okay. Get a little competition going.
他们来了
They're here.
妈 能跟我回楼上去吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表