But what'll you wear?
你们是金龙队吗
Hi. Is this the Gold Dragons?
我女儿是球队的一员
My daughter is, one of them.
是 你一定是鲍勃吧 我是瓦特
Yes. You must be Bob. I'm Walter.
这是你的球衣 它已经在我车里躺了9周了
Here's your jersey. It's been in my car for nine weeks.
没少听国家广播电台
It's listened to a lot of NPR.
你才听国家广播电台
N-p-u.
你们有钉鞋和护胫吗
Do you have cleats and shin guards?
你刚说的都没有
We don't have any of those things.
不奇怪
Of course not.
书多少能起到护胫的作用
I guess, books are sort of shin-guardy.
不介意的话 可以用我的法庭推理小说凑合一下
If you want, you can borrow my Grishams.
很好 我完全不像一个
Oh, good. I don't feel like an orphan
空降到球场上的孤儿
who stumbled onto the field at all.
-那家伙为什么总在看我 -看把你得意的
- Why is that guy looking at me so much? - Brag.
-你是今天的教练吧 -我忘了告诉你
- So, you coaching today? - Oh, I forgot to tell you,
-今天你要当教练 -我 不 可别
- you're coaching today. - Me? Oh-oh, no.
绝对不行
No, definitely not.
通常是苏西的父亲当教练 但苏西去度假了
Suzy's dad is normally the coach, but Suzy's on vacation,
她父亲自然也去了
so he's on vacation, too.
典型的苏西爸爸作风
Classic Suzy's dad.
你们一整个赛季都玩失踪
And you kind of owe it to us for being M.I.A.
-也算是欠我们的 -等等 抱歉
- the whole season. - W-W-Wait, sorry.
我当不了教练 还有别人能当吗
I can't coach. Can anyone else do it?
某个来过这里并且稍微懂一点足球的人
Maybe someone who's been here or knows anything about soccer?
-比如你 -不 我是布置场地的
- Like you? - No. I set up the goals.
而且... 我的手
Plus... my hand.
鲍勃 拿着战术板
Bob, hold the clipboard.
-鲍勃是教练了 -什么
- Bob's coaching. - What?!
我看见你拿着战术板了
Oh, I see you got the clipboard.
-恭喜 教练 -别这样
- Congrats, Coach. - Oh, come on.
我不知道要怎么当教练
I don't know how to coach.
老爹...也许并不是每分每秒
Dad... ... you might not hate
都那么难熬
every single second of it.
坏小孩 好吧
Evil child. All right.
再惨能有多惨呢
How bad can it be?
教练 你能帮我重新弄下我的马尾辫吗
Coach, will you fix my ponytail?
我不知道要怎么...
I don't know how to...
教练 我的钉鞋好像坏了
Coach, something went wrong with my cleats.
-你能修好吗 -教练 我当不了守门员
- Can you fix them? - Coach, I can't be goalie.
我不能用手摸球
I can't touch the ball with my hands.
-我的天呐 -教练 我应该跟
- Oh, my God. - Coach, should I live
-我爸爸还是妈妈一起生活呢 -救命
- with my mom or my dad? - Help!
是啊 这里需要一点帮助 看看他
Yeah, a little help over here... look at him.
你干的很好 爸爸
You're doing great, Dad.
为什么会变成现在这样
Why is this happening?
这个战术板上甚至什么都没写
There isn't even anything written on this clipboard.
教练 你要带我们
Hey, Coach, aren't you gonna get us
做热身训练吗
to stretch and do drills and stuff?
对哦 你们自己
Right, why don't you guys,
传球热下身吧
kick the ball back and forth.
你怎么头一回当教练就这么棒
Wow, you sure you haven't done this before?
老爸 我能申请当助理教练吗
Dad, I'd like to apply for the position of assistant coach.
可能很多人都在竞争这个职位 但是...
You probably have a lot of offers, but...
很好 我录用你了 这是什么都
Great, you're hired. Here's a clipboard
-没写的战术板 -好
- with nothing on it. - Yes.
-算了 不用管了 -收到
- Doesn't matter. Leave it. - Roger that.
他们看起来好厉害
They look good.
完了
This is gonna be bad.
我有点想要他们的签名
I kinda want their autographs.
你好 我是克里斯蒂 青龙队的教练
Hey, there, I'm Christy, coach of the Blue Dragons.
-你捏痛我了 -我故意的
- My hand hurts. - I know.
等等 青龙队
Wait, the-the Blue Dragons?
我们是金龙队
We're the Gold Dragons.
所有队的队名都是不同颜色的龙吗
Are all the teams just different colored dragons?
没错 或者雷 不同颜色的雷
Yep. Or thunders. Different colored thunders.
有个队很不幸 叫棕雷
There's a Brown Thunder, which is... unfortunate.
brown thunder还指上大号♥时发出的声音
-的确 -听着 我是过来祝你好运的
- Yeah. - Look, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
这场比赛很快就能结束
This is all gonna be over soon enough.
等等等下 什么 这是什么意思
W-Wait, what? What does that mean?
你知道吗 我很开心你能来 露易丝
You know, I am glad you're here, Louise.
我一直好奇为什么你从来不来训练或比赛
I wondered why you never came to practices or games,
在学校的时候我都想问你来着
and I always wanted to ask you at school,
但说实话我很怕你 所以就没问
but honestly I'm scared of you, and I did not.
但现在这样真的很棒 不是吗
But isn't this just the best, though?
是啊 我爱足球
Yup. Love soccer.
吉恩与琳达的钢琴沙龙
音乐剧配美食
*直到我们再次相遇*
*Till we meet again.*
梅金老师 你好啊
Ms. Merkin, hello.
你怎么出来溜达啦
What are you doing out in the wild?
你好 吉恩 我只是出来散散步
Hello, Gene. I was just going for a walk.
转换一下心情
Needed to blow off some steam.
我看见你们贴的海报了
I saw your sign.
我愿意参加任何跟"钢琴"有关的集♥会♥
I'll go into any joint that says "Piano" on it.
吉恩 能跟我们介绍一下这位女士吗
Gene, you want to introduce us to your lady friend?
这位是梅金老师 学校的音乐老师
This is Ms. Merkin, the music teacher from school.
我们都叫她"甩臀梅金"
We call her Twerkin' Merkin.
没有钢琴遮住你的腿我都没认出你来
Oh, I didn't recognize you without a piano covering your legs.
-你的钢琴在哪 -就在这
- Where's your piano? - Right here.
就这个小东西
That little jingleberry?
你是都用它来模仿放屁的声音
You making fart sounds,
还是真的会演奏音乐
or are you really playing it?
两个都是
Both.
还不错 一边去
Not bad. Shove over.
哇塞
Yeah!
您真厉害 您找老公了吗
Look at you. Is there a Mr. Merkin?
比赛开始了
Oh, the game's starting.
露易丝 去那边 其他女孩 去那边
Louise, go that way. Other girl, go that way.
各位 你们全都站成一团了
Guys, you're all standing in a clump right next to each other.
看起来和对方队差好多
It's so different from what the other team is doing.
跑起来 踢那个球呀
Come on, play the ball!
-天呐 一上来就得分 -有点慢了 凯拉
- Oh, my God, they scored right away. - Little slow, Kayla.
这还慢 简直不要太快好吗
Little slow? That was so fast.
已经开始了吗
Did we start?
没关系的 姑娘们 再接再厉
That's all right, girls. Keep hustling!
玩得开心点
And have fun out there.
教练 我有个想法
Coach, one thought.
也许我们应该有个人守门
Maybe we should have someone in goal.
我也不是很确定 我就说说
I don't know, just sayin'.
没错 好主意 蒂娜
yeah, yeah. Good idea, Tina.
嘿 来个人守门 不 就一个
Hey, someone get in goal. No, just one!
*在美丽的海边*
*By the beautiful sea *
接下来弹什么
What should I play next?
不如弹社区剧院
how 'bout that show
马上要上的那场演出
that's coming to the community theater...
美国交通安全管理局音乐剧
TSA: The Musical?
-我超爱这剧的配乐 -我也是
- Oh, I love the soundtrack. - Me, too.
这是以政♥府♥机构为主题的最好的音乐剧
TSA's the best musical about a government agency ever written!
我不知道这剧
I-I don't know that one.
真的吗 "女士搜身检查"
Really? "Female Pat Down"?
"这是谁的包"
"Whose Bag Is This"?
"看见什么唱什么"
"If You See Something, Sing Something"?
好吧 "女士搜身检查"
All right! "Female Pat Down."
我看看我还能不能记起来
Let me see if I can remember.
哇 你记得很清楚啊
Wow, you're remembering the crap out of that song.
*给女士搜身*
*It takes a lady *
*需要一名女士*
*To touch a lady *
*但要打动我的心 需要一个女人*
*But it takes a woman to touch my heart *
二比零
2-0.
-你们需要抗过敏药吗 -什么 为什么
- You guys want a Benadryl? - What? Why?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表