《开心汉堡店》第八季第十五集
尼吱塔女郎[借用加拿大电视剧《尼基塔女郎》]
除虫害公♥司♥
在野外训练营
At the Outdoor Education Center,
大自然就是我们的教室
nature is the classroom.
孩子们不仅可以发现狐狸便便
But it's not just bonding over fox scat.
还通过团队合作加深感情
These kids bond through team building.
只有团结合作 才能登上
Teamwork is the only way to get to the top
风口山山顶
of Mount Windygap.
这将是一次富有冲击力的体验 能让你得到顿悟
It's a powerful experience, like an epiphany,
大自然的顿悟
a nature-iphany.
真想马上登顶风口山
I can't wait to be on top of Mount Windygap
去感受大自然的顿悟
and have my nature-iphany.
我期待只是因为参加野外训练营
Well, I'm just excited to blow off
就能少上四天课
four days of school at Outdoor Ed.
别想着少上课 姑娘
You're not blowing off school, Missy.
你们老师都会在那 会给你们上课
Your teachers are gonna be there, teaching.
不代表我会听
Doesn't mean I got to learn.
大自然给我们上课
It's gonna be hard not to learn
改变我们的人生
with nature doing most of the teaching...
想不听都难
and changing, of our lives.
你说什么 巨鹰
What's that, giant eagle?
你想和我融为一体然后从此变成蒂鹰吗
You want to become one and forever be known as Teagle!
蒂娜 你已经有一个超酷炫的绰号♥了
But Tina, you already have a super cool nickname.
我的蒂娜有超酷炫的绰号♥啦
Oh! My Tina's got a super cool nickname?
叫什么 叫什么
Well, what is it? What is it?
我不想说
I-I'd rather not say.
-蓬蓬屁屁 -蓬蓬屁屁吗
- Fluffy-Butt. - Fluffy-Butt?
亲爱的 怎么来的
Oh, sweetie, why?
我在女厕所方便
I was in the girls' bathroom,
就我自己 于是我就开始唱
all alone, and I started singing the song
云新厕纸的广♥告♥歌♥
from the Cloud Fresh toilet paper commercial.
*蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬蓬蓬*
*Fluffy-butt, fluffy-butt, oh, fluffy, fluffy...*
但你不是一个人 不是吗
But you weren't alone, were you?
*蓬蓬 蓬蓬 蓬蓬屁屁*
*Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy-butt*
我一开始并不在意别人叫我蓬蓬屁屁
And I didn't even mind being called Fluffy-Butt at first.
但当你每天每节课都能听到...
But when you hear it every day, in every class...
-还有在走廊里 -还有早上的广播时间
- And in the hall. - And morning announcements.
我开始发现人们并不像包装上说的
It starts to seem like people aren't being fluffy,
那样可爱 有趣 友好
fun and friendly, like it says on the package.
可怜的蒂娜 但绰号♥不会跟着你一辈子的
Sorry, Tina. Hey, nicknames don't last forever.
但是注意 你越抗拒他们叫得越起劲
But be careful: the more you fight it, the more it sticks.
曾经有个小孩就是因为绰号♥不得不转学
I knew a kid who had to change schools 'cause of a nickname.
他们叫他"鲍鲍嗝屁屁"
They called him "Bobby Belchbottoms."
-这个小孩是谁啊 爸 -你不认识
- Who was that kid, Dad? - No one you know.
这跟你以前认识的某个小屁孩没关系 爸爸
This isn't about some random kid from your past, Dad.
这跟我有关系
This is about me,
但野外训练营会解决一切的
and how Outdoor Ed is gonna fix everything.
准备好和"蓬蓬屁屁"说再见吧
So say good-bye to Fluffy-Butt,
因为这是大家最后一次听到了
'cause it's the last time anyone's gonna hear it.
*蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬屁屁*
*Fluffy-Butt, Fluffy-Butt*
*蓬蓬 蓬蓬屁屁*
*Oh, Fluffy, Fluffy-Butt*
*蓬蓬屁屁*
*Fluffy-Butt.*
如果你们被虫咬了 告诉镊子先生
If you get bit by a tick, let Mr. Tweezers know.
扎到手了也找镊子先生帮忙
If you get a splinter, also a job for Mr. Tweezers.
还有个事 和安全无关
Oh, and, another topic, totally unrelated to safety:
森林附近可能住着一个人
there may or may not be someone living in the woods nearby.
人称"风口山隐士" 他不是什么危险人物
The so-called "Windygap Hermit," he's not dangerous...
但也没准是 我们也不确定
Or, maybe he is, we really don't know.
我们这儿的确丢了几把斧头
I mean, there have been some missing hatchets
和一些其它东西 但也不一定是他拿走的
and some other things, but they could be anywhere.
你们要是注意到任何可疑情况
So if anyone notices anything suspicious,
-请告诉... -镊子先生吗
- please tell... - Mr. Tweezers?
不 告诉我
No. Me.
护林人卡尔 或者镊子先生
Ranger Carl. Or Mr. Tweezers, yeah.
-我还是告诉镊子吧 -了解
- I'll probably tell Tweezers. - I get it.
这周我们的活动会有点不同
Now, we're gonna do things a little differently this week,
因为天气预报说接下来的几天都有雨
because they're predicting rain for the next few days.
所以虽然是室外训练营 我们更多会是在
There's gonna be a lot more indoor ed
-室内教学 -等等 什么
- here at the Outdoor Ed Center. - Wait, what?
-什么嘛 -请说
- Come on. - Yes?
但我们还是会参加攀绳梯的团建活动吧
But we're still gonna team-build on the ropes course, right?
不 下雨天攀绳梯不安全 问吧
No, the ropes course isn't safe in the rain. Yes?
但我们还是会登顶风口山
But we're still gonna hike to the top of Mount Windygap,
感受大自然的顿悟吧
for our nature-iphanies, right?
不 登山道最后四分之一部分有很深的水沟
No, the last quarter mile of that trail is in a steep notch.
几乎可以算是那座山的排水管
It's like the mountain's rain gutter.
天气不好根本别想通过 还有问题
Totally impassable in bad weather. Really?
如果周五之前雨停了呢
But what if the rain stops before Friday?
-没这个可能 -如果停了呢
- Well, it's not supposed to. - But what if it does?
-我觉得不可能 -如果停了呢
- Well, I don't think it will. - But what if it does?
没必要再讨论了
Well, there's no sense discussing that,
因为雨不可能停
because it's not gonna happen.
-该死 -抱歉 小蒂
- Damn it. - Sorry, T.
起码这几天不用上课
At least we still get a few days of blowing off school.
对于那些想着
For those of you who think
在这可以
you're just gonna blow off school
不用上课的同学 你们错了
while we're up here, forget it.
课还是照常上 外加大自然教学
You'll have your regular classwork, plus nature stuff.
-我的天 -这个混♥蛋♥
- Oh, man. - Son of a bitch.
你们有三晚的独处时间呢 有什么计划吗
Wow. Three big nights alone. So what's the plan?
我们还没有计划
Well, we haven't made any plans.
什么 你们对二人世界都不感到兴奋吗
Wait, aren't you excited to have couple time together?
-当然兴奋 -是吧
- Of course we are. - Um, yes.
那我们来个头脑风暴
Oh, then let's brainstorm.
选项有 单口相声培训班
There's, stand-up comedy classes.
夫妻共享热疗
There's couples hot therapy.
还有跟朋友一起看曲棍球赛 怎么样
There's watching hockey with a friend. Huh?
听起来都很棒
All those things sound great.
我们肯定会超嗨的
We're gonna go crazy.
-琳 -什么 怎么了
- Lin. - What? What? What?
我们在沙发上睡着了
We fell asleep on the couch.
什么 我们有没有做什么好玩的
What? Did we do anything fun?
可以说 我们吃了不少奶酪
I mean, we ate a lot of cheese.
抱我上♥床♥
Carry me to bed.
抱我上♥床♥
Carry me to bed.
我印象中视频里的孩子可不是被关在室内的
I don't remember kids being all cooped up in the video.
我们应该在室外
We're supposed to be out there.
尽情享受大自然
Up to our asses in nature.
蒂娜 你周围可都是大自然
Whoa, Tina, nature's all around you, girl.
这张纸巾就是树做的
This napkin came from a tree.
对 这糖浆也是树上产的
Yeah, and this syrup... tree.
香肠...也是树上结的
Sausage... tree.
-蓬蓬屁 递下盐呗 -够了
- Hey, Fluffy-B, pass the salt. - That's it.
我要自己待一会
I need some space.
盐呢 帮下忙啊
How about that salt? Little help?
好像不可以出来的
I don't think you're supposed to be out here.
我可不想大老远过来 却体验不到
Well, I didn't come all this way to not go
能改变人生的大自然徒步
on a life-changing nature hike.
-谁要跟我一起去 -好吧
- Who's coming with me? - Fine.
我们陪你去体验你那改变人生的大自然徒步
We'll go with you on your life-changing hike.
快点完事儿就好
Just make it quick.
我们下去找找狐粪吧 别在徒步道上走了
Hey, let's go off-trail to find some fox scat.
寻"宝"游戏
A scat-Enger hunt.
你的目的达到了吗
Is it everything you hoped it'd be?
要是你想的话 我们可以现在就回去
We can go back now, if you want.
求之不得
Already walking.
我们来时的路呢
Where's that darn trail?
这到底是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
刚才都没看到这些东西
Can't even see all this from just back there.
这真的是罕无人迹了
It's literally off the beaten path.
你们觉得这里会有人吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表