或者情什么节 懂吧
or Valen-you-know-what, okay?
明明白白 一清二楚
Copy that. Loud and clear, sir.
这好棒啊
Wow! This is nice!
纳特 把车子发动起来
Nat, let's get this baby started
开到120迈怎么样
and take her up to about 120?
-抱歉 小兔女郎 -怎么了
- Okay, excuse me, little bunny girl? - Yeah?
车子开起来之后你就不能
You can't stand up in the sunroof
-站在天窗下面了 -但是...
- while we're driving. - Well, what about...
你想说汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影《飞越未来》吗
What about Big, the film starring Thomas Hanks?
那都是电影里的 你想知道现实世界里
It's called "Movie magic." You want to know what happens
有人在开车的时候把头伸出天窗会怎样吗
when real people drive around hanging out of a sunroof?
-嗯 -脑袋会被切掉 这事常有发生
- Yeah. - Decapitation. It happens all the time.
电影刚上映那时候
There was a huge uptick in them
这类事件增加了好多
right after that film came out,
但我敢说你们什么都没听说
but you didn't hear anything about it, I'm sure.
-没错吧 -我确实什么都没听说
- Right? Right? - I mean, I... I didn't hear anything.
你们什么都不会知道 都被政♥府♥掩盖起来了
Yeah, not a word. Government covered it up.
不会吧
Oh, my gosh.
汤姆·汉克斯本人拿了一大笔封口费
Thomas Hanks himself got paid a bunch of hush money.
-多少钱 -大约一万两千美元
- How much? - Around $12,000.
-那就差不多了 -好了 我们要去哪
- That all checks out. - All right, so where to?
伤心的小姑娘 你要开车碾过这个
Sad girl, you wanna go run over this kid
甩了你的男生吗
who dumped you or what?
-不要 -这主意不错
- No. - That sounds like a good plan.
不 我们不要开车碾别人
No, we're not running anyone over.
但是你们知道什么能让心碎的人
But you know what always makes people feel better
感觉好一点吗
after they get their hearts broken?
-蜥蜴 -不
- Lizards. - No!
往贴停车罚单的女交♥警♥身上倒一整桶焗豆
Throwing a tub of baked beans at a meter maid.
不 是形象改造
No! Makeovers.
我很确定答案是蜥蜴 妈妈
Pretty sure the right answer was lizards, Mom.
你觉得怎么样 蒂娜 形象改造
What do you think, Tina? Makeovers?
-好 -她超喜欢的
- Sure. - She loves it!
但以防万一 我们还是应该准备点烘豆
But we should probably get a bunch of baked beans just in case.
不然你说这是拿来干嘛的 小丫头
What do you think this is for, little miss?
我知道总有一天我会找到我的”亲妈”的
I knew I'd find my real mom someday.
好 所以说你妈写着”到码头去
Okay, so your mom wrote, "Go down to the wharf,
在卖♥♥奶酪棒的小店处左转
"Turn left at the cheese-on-a-stick booth,
往上看 你就能看见”
look up and you'll see it."
-是那只鸟吗 -或许吧
- Is it that bird? - Maybe.
你觉得是那个喝醉的小丑吗
Do you think it's that drunk clown?
我希望是
I... I wish.
我真想把他推倒
I'd love to push him over.
-哈噗 哈噗 -噢不 天呐
- Hup! Hup! - Oh. Oh, no. Oh, God.
只是提醒你一下 我吃了一堆不适合
Just to warn you, I ate the perfectly wrong things
这运动的东西
for this activity.
欢迎 情侣们
Welcome, couples.
难忘之夜 你们准备好了吗
Get ready for the night of your life.
我是蒂姆·弗拉纳根 这位是我的哥哥杰里
I'm Tim Flanagan, and this is my brother Jerry.
你们或许会问自己 "我能空中吊杠吗?"
You may be asking yourselves, "Can I really do trapeze?"
看看我 身上那么多赘肉
Well, look at me. I got 30, 40 extra pounds on me.
我还有糖尿病 重度抑郁症
I got diabetes, major depression,
脚上还长了奇怪的廯 随你说
a weird skin thing on my foot, you name it.
重点是 如果我能空中吊杠 你也能
Point is, if I can trapeze, you can trapeze.
我们将从地垫那边的低吊杠
We'll be learning tonight's routine
开始我们今晚的学习计划
on the low trapeze over those mats.
然后带着表演服装和配乐
And then moving to the high trapeze,
转移到高空吊杠
complete with costumes and music.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking:
"我是真的准备好了吗"
"Will I really be ready for all that?"
45分钟之后 你们的答案应该都是"当然"
Well, in 45 minutes, your answer will probably be, "Sure."
我有问题
Questions?
-你吗 胡子先生 -是的
- You, mustache. - hi. Yes.
我是跟我儿子一起来的 因为 说来话长
I-I'm here with my son, because, well, it's a long story,
但他只有十一岁 我们还能参加这个吗
but he's only 11... Can we still do this?
如果答案是不行的话也完全没关系
It's totally okay if the answer is no.
空中吊杠又好玩又安全 老少皆宜
Oh, trapeze is fun and safe for all ages.
除了十岁以下的儿童...他们不能参与
Except children under ten... They can't participate.
耶 要跟老爹一起摇摆了
Yay! I'm swinging with my dad!
该死 偏偏大了一岁
Damn, one year off.
不好意思
excuse me,
请问三位美女看见我的客人了吗
but have you three gorgeous gals seen my clients?
是我们 快看蒂娜
It's us! Look at Tina!
是不是超级棒 哇 看看她
Isn't she breathtaking? Aw, look at her.
我看到了 快让我窒息了
I'm looking at her, and I literally cannot breathe.
还有你
And with you,
-你是怎么想的 -噩梦
- what was the thought process? - Nightmares.
我喜欢 现在 我知道我们该去干吗
Love it. Now, I know what we ought to do.
我们应该去找那个让你心碎的小子
We ought to figure out where this kid is that messed you up.
-他的名字叫什么 -小吉米
- What'd you say his name is? - Jimmy Jr.
糟糕的名字 因为他这个名字我就不喜欢他
Yeah, terrible name. I hate him because of his name.
等我们搞清楚他在哪之后 走过去
We find out where he is, and then we go down there,
然后说"看看你错过了什么"
and you say, "Hey, look at what you're missing,"
然后向他泼一杯饮料或丢一颗烟雾弹
and then you throw a drink or a smoke bomb on him.
好啊
Yes!
不不 纳特 感谢的建议
No, no. Nat, I appreciate your input,
但我们需要的是传统的变开心的方式
but what we need is some good old-fashioned cheer-'em-ups.
让我们唤醒一些女子力吧
Let's crank up some girl power jams
-坐着豪车离开这吧 -你是老板听你的
- and limo it out of here! - You're the boss!
讨厌鬼
Pickles!
-喂 不要伸出头去 -抱歉 进来了
- Hey, no sunroof! - Oh. Sorry. Comin' in.
*这就是女子力*
*This is a girl power jam*
*我们都是女生 没有男的*
*We're all girls, no mans*
*女子力 女子加上力量成就女子力*
*Girl power, girl plus power makes girl power!*
洗车 9美元
*这就是女子力*
*This is a girl power jam*
*我们都是女生 没有男的*
*We're all girls, no mans.*
我还没有放弃呢 蒂娜
I'm not giving up yet, Tina.
好吧
Okay.
提拉米苏商店
麻烦请就座等候
好了 咱们在这吃点甜点吧
All right, let's get some sugar in this booger
哄她开心开心
and cheer her up.
什么叫你们什么都没有了
What do you mean you don't have anything?
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day,
而且你没有预定 女士
and you don't have a reservation, ma'am.
别这样 我的宝贝女儿心碎了 她...
Oh, come on. My little girl got her heart broken and she...
-琳达 琳达 琳达 -谁在喊我
- Linda. Linda. Linda. - wha... where's that... ?
过来 我给咱们弄了个位子
Come over. I got us a table.
-纳特 -顺着我的声音过来 能看见我吗
- Nat? - Follow my voice. Can you see me?
-嘿 是纳特 -顺着我的声音过来
- Hey, it's Nat! - Follow my voice!
跟着 跟着 跟着 跟着
Follow. Follow. Follow. Follow.
纳特 你是怎么办到的
Nat, how'd you do it?
我认识这家店的老板
I know the owner.
我救了他 在我撞了他以后
Saved his life... After I hit him with my car.
我们点大提拉米苏 还是巨型提拉米苏
Now, should we get the mega-misu flight or the ultra-mega?
哇 纳特 你就坐我边上 好吗
Ah, man, Nat, you sit next to me, 'Kay?
永远坐我边上
And I mean forever.
-我的天 -我知道 我知道这很高
- Oh, God. - I know, I know, it's a long way down.
但如果你摔下去 安全带会拉住你 放心
But if you fall, this harness thing'll catch you, no problem.
没有人死在这
Nobody's died on this.
除了一个人 但那是因为热气球上
Well, except for one guy, but that was 'cause
有人掉了一把剑下来
someone dropped a sword out of a hot air balloon.
完全没有任何联♥系♥ 我们没有任何责任
Totally unrelated. We weren't liable.
-爸爸 你好呀 -吉恩 你好呀
- Hi, Dad! - Hi, Gene.
好了 我现在要放手了
All right, I'm gonna let you go now,
你会荡出去
and you're gonna swing out.
荡得不错
Okay, good job on the swinging.
还不错
it's all right.
现在把腿抬起来
Now, get those legs up! Hup! Hup!
我的天 太高了
Oh, my God. So high up.
动作很完美 现在松开你的手臂
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表