It's the Pestos. Get down!
他来了 混♥蛋♥小吉米
There he is, Little Jimmy Jerk-o.
看他迈着魔鬼的步伐到处晃悠的样子
Look at him walking around with his evil stupid legs.
纳特 跟上那辆车
Nat, follow that car.
放心 小蒂
You got it, T.
-你快撞上他们了 -抱歉 抱歉
- You're gonna hit 'em! - Sorry, sorry.
我太激动了
I got excited.
只限今晚 情人节特别款
心形墨西哥玉米饼
他们要吃心形的辣肉馅玉米卷
They're having heart-shaped enchiladas?
比我想的还糟
It's worse than I thought.
好了 好了 我拐回去
All right, all right, I'm gonna pull around back.
我们像《好家伙》里那样溜进厨房♥
We'll Goodfellas it through the kitchen,
直接搞事 约会结束
and then boom! Date over.
你觉得他们会让我们进后厨房♥吗
You think they'll let us in the back?
里面一个打工的是我的老师
Oh, yeah. One of the busboys is my sensei.
好吧 这个角度不佳
All right, this is a bad angle.
等会一听到我的暗号♥ 大家就假装
On my signal, we're gonna casually stroll over
自然地走去厕所集♥合♥
to the ladies' room and regroup.
-暗号♥是什么 -汪汪喵 汪汪喵
- Okay, what's the signal? - "Woof meow. Woof meow."
明白了
Of course. That makes sense.
汪汪喵 汪汪喵
Woof meow! Woof meow!
谢谢你答应和我约会 贝琪
Thanks for coming out with me, Becky.
摘了牙套的你...真的很漂亮
You look... you look really great with your braces off.
谢谢你 吉米 我终于又能吃糖了
Thanks, Jimmy. It's really exciting to eat caramels again.
-我总算能听清你说的话了 -什么
- And I can finally understand what you're saying. - What?
现在进行第二步计划
Okay, we're go for phase two.
蒂娜 你清楚你要做什么吗
Tina, you know what you're doing?
我尽可能地偷偷靠近他们那桌
Yup. I sneak up as close as I can get to that table
然后扔下这八颗臭气弹
and drop these eight stink bombs.
也许三颗就够了
Maybe we only need, like, three stink bombs.
其他几颗给我吧
Better give me the other ones.
我把这三颗臭气弹丢过去
Okay, I drop these three stink bombs,
臭味散开 然后马上从后门溜出去
smell up the joint and slip out the back door.
完全正确 蒂娜
Righty-tighty, Tina.
我们在后面给你加油 后门见
We'll be right behind you, and we'll meet you out back.
大家把手叠在一起 数到十六一起喊女子力
Hands in, everyone. Girl power on 16.
一 二 三 四 五 六...
One, two, three, four, five, six...
-好了 十六 -让她数完 妈妈
- Okay, okay. 16! - Let her finish, Mom!
-让她数完 -女子力 -七
- Let her finish! - Girl... girl power. - Seven.
-八 -好吧 -你继续 纳特
- Eight. - Okay. - Keep going, Nat.
-继续 -九 十 -好好 十...
- Keep going. - Nine, ten... - Okay, okay. Six...
-十 -让她数完
- Ten. - Let her finish!
-好吧 -继续数 纳特 -十六
- Okay! - Keep going, Nat. - 16.
女子力
Girl power!
这是我做过的最有意思的事
This is the most fun I've ever had.
管不了那么多了
Okay, here goes nothing.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
怎么回事
What?
蒂娜
Tina?
-蒂娜·贝尔彻 -嗨 小吉米 贝琪
- Tina Belcher? - Oh, hey, Jimmy Jr., Becky.
我着火了吗 没有吗 太好了
Am I on fire? No? Cool.
什么风把你们吹来这里的
What brings you guys here this evening?
辣么好餐厅
只限今晚 情人节特别款 心形墨西哥玉米饼
蒂娜 你怎么会在这里 你跟踪我们吗
Tina, what are you doing here? Did you follow us?
什么 不可能 我根本不知道
What? No. I-I don't even know
后面那辆豪华轿车是谁的
who that limo around back belongs to.
对了 玉米饼好吃吗
Anyway, how's the enchilada?
吃起来有心动的感觉吗
Does it taste like, A heart?
-蒂娜 你没事吧 -你在搞什么
- Tina, are you okay? - Yeah, what's going on?
你说得没错 我的确在跟踪你们
Fine. You caught me. I-I followed you here.
-糟了 -我必须把她救出来
- Oh, no. - I got to get out there and save her.
等等 我觉得她能搞定 让她试试
Wait, wait. I think she's got this, maybe. Let her try.
贝琪 事实上我是故意
Becky, the truth is, I-I came here
带着臭气弹来破坏你们约会的
to stink-bomb the restaurant and ruin your date
因为我真的很伤心也很嫉妒
because I was really sad and jealous that you got
和小吉米约会的人不是我
to go out with Jimmy Jr. on Valentine's Day instead of me.
小吉米把你的照片放在了
And that Jimmy Jr. Put your picture
我为他做的相框里
in the frame I made for him.
-等等 -没错 相框尺寸刚刚好
- Wait. What? - Yeah, it's a good-size frame.
和你的照片很配
The picture fit really well.
但实际上...我不想变成这样的人
But the fact is I... I don't want to be this person.
贝琪 你看起来如此善良
And, Becky, you seem really nice.
你所做的只是把牙套取了下来
And all you did was get your braces off,
也许你的医生觉得是时候摘下来了
probably because your orthodontist said it was time.
确实是这样
It was.
你还和这位瓦格斯塔夫坏小子来这间
And you accepted an invitation to this really, really nice restaurant
超级棒的餐厅约会 但换做谁都会答应的
with this Wagstaff bad boy, which anyone would have done.
你并非有意伤害我
You didn't do anything to hurt me on purpose,
我也不会故意伤害你
and I won't do anything to hurt you.
我不应该破坏你的约会
You don't deserve to have your date ruined.
谢谢你 蒂娜 你也很善良
Thanks, Tina. You seem nice, too.
你胸前沾到了鳄梨酱
Also, you have some guacamole on your boob.
多谢提醒
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
-不是那里 在另一边 -哦 好的
- No. Other boob. - Oh. Oh, okay.
不 另外一边
No. Other boob.
在哪儿 这边吗
What, this one?
在下面...胸下面
It's under... it's underneath.
能给我个薯片吗
Could you give me a chip?
我不打扰你们约会了
I'll-I'll let you guys get back to your date now.
其实 贝琪 这样还是不行
Well, actually, Becky, this isn't really working out.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我本来一直在等
Yeah, I-I was gonna wait
我们的心形火焰馅饼
until we got our heart-shaped flaming flan,
但我想我们还是分手吧
but I think we should break up.
我们之间不来电
There just isn't anything... here.
-你是在开玩笑吗 -可能不是
- Are you joking? - Probably not.
这是他一贯的风格
He does this stuff, like, a lot.
你坚持的话 我等到馅饼上来
I mean, I-I will, if you insist, I will hang for the flan.
天呐 他也要和贝琪分手吗
Oh, my God, did he just break up with Becky, too?
那个小...
That little...
情人节混♥蛋♥
Valen-twerp!
辣妈的臭弹该上场了
Time for a stink bomb from a hot mom!
等等 等等 给我一个 女人
Wait, wait! Give me one, woman.
蒂娜 汪汪喵 汪汪喵
Tina, woof meow! Woof meow!
不 贝琪 跟我来
Oh, no! Becky, come with me!
不 这样行不通
No, this isn't gonna work.
我们体型差不多 咱们快跑
We're the same size. Let's run.
等等 蒂娜 回来
Wait, Tina, come back.
我 我会和你约会的 要是你愿意
I-I'll date you instead, if you want.
去地狱闻你吧
I'll smell you in hell.
等等 等等 你...你是谁
wait. Wait. Who... who are you?
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go, go, go,
跑 跑 跑 跑
go, go, go, go!
伙计们 已经一个多小时了
Guys, it's been over an hour!
我担心你们的身体
I'm worried about your bodies!
吉恩 我很抱歉 我 我...
Gene, I'm sorry. I-I...
我没法把腿从这玩意儿上放下来
Oh, I can't get my legs off this thing.
你想让我松开你吗
Do-do you just want me to drop you?
不 要么一起 要么不做
No! We do this together or we don't do it at all!
好吧 只要...只要抵抗我所有的本能
Okay. Just... just going to go against all my instincts
抱着我的孩子一头栽在地上
and plummet to the ground while holding my child.
鲍勃 我数到三
Bob, I'm gonna count to three,
如果你再不松开腿
and if you don't release your legs,
我就要再收你一次空中飞人体验费
I'm gonna charge you for a second trapeze experience.
-全价 -我们付双倍
- The full price. - We'll pay double!
-吉恩 不行 -一 二...
- Gene, no! - One, two...
-全价 鲍勃 -不 不 不
- Full price, Bob! - No, no, no!
不 我正在...
No, I'm...Okay,
好吧 我在努力 我在努力
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
为什么我要这样
Why am I doing it this way?
太疼了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表