And I'm done living with their dumb diet meals.
我不想从你家出走
Well, I don't want to run away from your house.
我还穿着睡衣
I'm in my jammies.
我的晚间睡衣
My nighttime jammies.
如果你不想走 没关系
If you don't want to run away, fine.
回去叫醒我父母 让我惹上麻烦
Go back, wake up my parents, and get me into trouble,
做个打小报告的
which would be snitching.
说得好像这样做很不好
puts kind of a bad spin on that.
那就跟我来
Then come with me.
像体育课那样 只不过这个体育课要上到永远
Like gym class, but for the rest of our lives.
听着 我在树林里造了一个小屋
Listen, I built a cabin in the woods.
藏着食物
It's stocked with food.
真正的食物
Real food.
林中小屋[恐怖电影]
A cabin in the woods?
-你没看过《林中小屋》吗 -没有
- Didn't you see Cabin in the Woods? - No.
我也没有 可电影宣传片的配音很恐怖
Me neither. But the music for the ads was terrifying!
蒂娜 露易丝 很晚了
Tina, Louise, it's late.
—你俩该睡了 -我们不能睡
- You two need to go to bed. - Well, we can't.
我们要帮忙录制你们睡觉的声音
We're helping you guys record yourselves sleeping,
就像所有别人家的小孩一样
just like every kid in every family does.
我负责胶带 有谁想来点思高牌胶带[威士忌]吗
I'm in charge of tape. Anyone want some Scotch?
其实这就是普通的纸胶带
Actually, this is masking tape,
可我忍♥不住想说这句话
but I really wanted to say that.
我以为大人都会打鼾呢
I thought all adults snored.
这就是死亡一步步走近的声音
It's just the sound of them dying.
我看你们不如 接受事实吧
Maybe, you know, let nature take its course, right?
我们要死啦 好了
we're dying. All right.
你俩下来 上♥床♥睡觉去
Come on, you two. Off to bed.
你们老爸和我要准备开始互相打呼了
Your dad and I have to fall asleep and snore at each other.
-走吧 -你俩感情真好
- Come on. - You guys have a beautiful marriage.
确实有很好的时候
It has its moments.
这是什么
What is this?
诱捕动物的陷阱吗
Some kind of animal trap?
不是
No.
欢迎来到我的小屋
Welcome to my cabin.
我叫它亚历克斯的阿尔卑斯绿洲男孩根据地
I call it Alex's Alpine Oasis for Boys.
你知道那种外面看起来很小
You know that thing where a place looks small
里面空间却超大的地方吗
from the outside, but inside, it's enormous?
我就希望把这里变成那样
That's what I want this to become.
你准备在这里呆多久
How long were you planning on staying here?
我想我们的食物应该够吃一个月
Well, I think we have enough food for a month.
或者两个月 如果糖包省着吃的话
Maybe two, if we conserve these sugar packets.
-一个月吗 亚历克斯 -什么
- A month? Alex! - What?
这里的食物都撑不过
This is barely enough food
接下来的几分钟
to get us through the next few minutes
我压力一大就想吃东西 还得劝你回家
while I stress-eat and convince you to go back home.
我不回家
I'm not going home.
但没错 我们化压力为饭量吧
But yeah, let's stress-eat.
你好呀 糖宝宝
Hello, Shuggie.
甜甜的亲爱的糖宝宝
Sweet, sweet Shuggie.
我们要睡哪里呢
So, where are we supposed to sleep?
这里都没有床
There are no beds in here.
我们有超棒的黑色睡袋
Well, who needs beds when you have
谁还需要床呢
these cool black sleeping bags?
快看
Check them out.
走你
Coming at you.
可这是装垃圾的
These are for garbage.
没错 但也是袋子吧
Well, y... but, yeah, but they're bags, right?
你看你看 就这样
Look, look, here you go, here you go.
把下半身套进去
Slip into this little guy.
防异味还有松紧带
Odor protection and drawstrings.
美妙又温暖
Nice and snug.
拉紧松紧带 大功告成
Zip it up tight.
在森林里睡垃圾袋
In a garbage bag in the middle of the woods.
我占卜的真没错
My horoscope was right.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
-好了 -好
- Ready. - Okay.
开始录了 晚安 琳达
It's recording. Good night, Linda.
-你讲话怎么变成这样 -不知道
- Why are you talking like that? - I don't know.
估计是因为在录音 说清楚点好
I guess 'cause... so it's clear for the recording.
-听起来好怪 放松点 -好
- You sound weird. Just relax. - Okay, all right.
-晚安 -还是很奇怪
- Good night. - Still weird. That's not...
睡吧 快睡吧
Just... let's just go to sleep.
你输定了
You're gonna lose.
什么 你是不是说我输定了
What? Did you just say, "You're... you're gonna lose?"
-我什么都没说 -你说了
- I didn't say anything. - Yes, you did.
现在可是有录音 我可以倒回去放给你听
We're recording ourselves. I can play it back for you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-打鼾的输家 -什么
- Snore loser. - What?
什么什么 没什么啊
What? Nothing!
安 你死定了
Night. You're dead.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你吃了多少包了
How many of those have you had?
不知道 后来就没数了
I don't know, I stopped counting.
我能听见自己的心跳 你听到了吗
I hear my heartbeat. Do you hear my heartbeat?
也许剩下的我们该省着点吃
Maybe we should conserve the rest of the food.
好主意 好主意
Yeah, good idea, good idea. Good idea.
我感觉好像下雨了
I think I just felt a raindrop.
真的吗
Really?
你是故意在头顶上留这么大的缝吗
Did you mean to leave a gaping hole in the ceiling?
那叫天窗
That's a skylight.
我们要淋湿了
We're getting wet.
好好 这样这样
Okay, look, look, look.
所有人开始想办法
Everybody just start thinking.
我们可以把垃圾袋扯到头顶
We can pull our garbage bags over our heads.
就不会淋湿了 拉紧松紧带
That'll keep us dry. Drawstrings, activate. Go!
我觉得这主意不好
I don't think that's a great idea.
你怎么呼吸呢
You know, because of breathing.
对对对
Oh, right. Yes, yes, yes.
瞧 我们配合得多好
See? This is why we're a great team.
我有糖 你知道怎么呼吸
I have sugar, and you... you know about breathing.
这里面是不是越来越湿了
Is it getting wetter in here?
亚历克斯的阿尔卑斯绿洲男孩根据地
Alex's Alpine Oasis for Boys has turned out exactly to be
和我之前想的一样牢固
as well-constructed as I thought it was!
就是根本不牢固
Which is not well-constructed.
我们离家出走够了没
Are we done running away?
现在能回你家去了吗
Can we go back to your house now?
我说过了 再也不回去了
I told you, I'm never going back there.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我们就应该待在这里 这样棒极了
We should stay here. This is perfect.
我忘记了 我谢谢你邀请我来你家过夜了吗
I forget, have I thanked you yet for inviting me over?
我知道我们怎么办了
Oh, I know what we can do.
我们搭个便车去机场
We'll hitchhike to the airport
装作是迪拜来的大使
and pretend we're ambassadors from Dubai.
然后他们就会放我们坐飞机到迪拜
And then they'll let us fly to Dubai.
接下来 我们就到迪拜去了 宝贝
Next thing you know, we're in Dubai, baby.
好吧 这主意行
Okay, we could do that.
-或者 要不去我家吧 -不行
- Or, what if we went to my house? - No way.
你♥爸♥妈会打给我爸妈的
Your parents will call my parents.
这不行 我们还是去迪拜吧
Bad plan. We're going with Dubai.
听着 不用告诉我爸妈我们回去了
Listen, we won't tell my parents we're there.
让我姐姐和妹妹给我们开门
We'll get my sisters to let us in.
-她们会见机行事的 -不知道
- They'll know what to do. - I don't know.
行了 至少我们不用淋雨了
Come on, at least we can get out of the rain.
好吧 但我感觉你对亚历克斯的
Fine, but I feel like you're being really overcritical
阿尔卑斯绿洲男孩根据地太过挑剔了
of Alex's Alpine Oasis for Boys.
这里本可以成为一个学习的地方
I mean, this could have been a place of learning.
吉恩
Gene?
你们在楼下干什么
What are you guys doing down there?
等下 我是在做梦吗
Wait, is this a dream?
希望如此 别告诉爸妈
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表