Are you two pulling a Clueless
给我和另一个老师拉红线吗
and trying to set me up with another teacher?
没兴趣 我喜欢消防员 非常喜欢
Not interested. I like firemen, a lot.
其实 勒邦姿老师 我就是想问你
A-Actually, Ms. Labonz, I-I just wanted to ask you
你能不能把布罗布卡还给四年级生
if you could return the Burobu cards to the fourth graders?
不可能 不存在的
No way. Not gonna happen.
我在否定中听见了一丝肯定
I'm hearing no with a hint of yes?
不可能 你知道这些卡片在哪里吗
No! You know where those cards are?
在我前门边上衣柜的抽屉里
In the bureau by my front door in the drawer
里面放着塑料袋 用来装我邻居那条蠢狗
where I keep the baggies I use to pick up the crap
思布来茨在我的前院拉的屎
my neighbor's stupid dog, Spritzel,
等塑料袋用完了
leaves in my front yard, so when I run out of bags,
我就要用这些卡
I'm gonna use the cards.
画面很生动
Okay. Well, that paints a picture.
我找遍了 没有
I looked everywhere... nothing.
也许她把卡片藏在了教师休息室
Maybe she stashed them in the teacher's lounge.
走 行动起来
Come on, let's move.
溜进教师休息室
Sneak into the teacher's lounge?
不 我得坐下
Oh, no, I need to sit down.
鲁迪 天哪
Oh, Rudy, God.
我的呼吸器呢 我的呼吸器呢
Where's my inhaler? Where's my inhaler?
-就在 你手里 -我的天
- It's right... You're holding it. - Oh, my God.
到底在哪
Where are they?
勒邦姿今晚肯定来
Oh yeah, Labonz is definitely in for tonight.
周二马提尼聚会是她还坚持做老师的
Martini Tuesdays are the only reason
唯一理由
she's still a teacher.
我的室友乔伊斯会去忙
And my roommate Joyce will be
她那肾脏捐赠的蠢事情
at her dumb kidney donation thingy,
所以我们可以随便嗨
so we can be as rowdy as we want.
-福旺德呢 -对啊 他知道吗
- What about Frond? - Yeah, does he know?
那个扫兴的家伙就算知道也不会想来
Why does that buzzkill want to come, anyway?
他甚至都不喝酒 这点很惊人
He doesn't even drink, which is amazing
因为他有那么多理由喝酒
since he has so many reasons to.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
-布兰卡 又来了 -不是我
- Branca, again? - It wasn't me.
好了 我们要走了
Okay, we're leaving.
祝你♥爸♥发表哈利泡菜悼词顺利
Wish your father good luck with his Harry pickle eulogy.
发表哈利泡菜悼词顺利
Good luck with your Harry pickle eulogy.
我觉得我们说太多遍了
I feel like we say that too much.
如果勒邦姿没有把卡片放在学校里
If Labonz doesn't have the cards at school,
会放在哪呢
where could they be?
露易丝 不知道我有没有表达清楚
Louise, I don't know if I expressed this enough,
-但是这个真的在要我的命 -露易丝
- but this is literally killing me. - Louise?
我就是想告诉你我试过从勒邦姿老师那
I just wanted to say that I tried to get the cards back
要回卡片 但她不给我
from Ms. Labonz, but she said no.
不过别担心 它们在一个安全的地方
But don't worry. They're in a safe place.
也没那么安全 它们靠近她家前门的抽屉里
I mean, not really, they're in the drawer by her front door,
她要用它们
and she's gonna use them
去捡她邻居的狗 思布来茨的大便
to pick up her neighbor's dog Spritzel's poop.
但是 别想了
But, hey, forget that.
我们还是先修复我们之间的感情
Let's just work on rebuilding our relationship.
太好了 你出来了 我们是不是该拥抱一下什么的
Oh, great, there you are. Should we hug or something?
等下 为什么你拿着撬锁工具包
Wait, why do you have your lock-picking kit?
鲁迪 卡片在勒邦姿家
Rudy, the cards are at Labonz's.
她现在肯定不在家 因为今天是周二马提尼日
We know she's not there 'cause it's Martini Tuesday.
我们在她家碰头 尽快 出发
Meet me at her house, stat. We're a go.
-好吧 我一直... -露易丝 露易丝
- Okay, I've been... - Louise? Louise!
别去 别去
No go! No go!
-露易丝 停下 -怎么了
- Louise, stop! - What's going on?
我可能不小心告诉了露易丝
I may have accidentally told Louise
勒邦姿老师把卡片放在她家的具体♥位♥置了
exactly where Ms. Labonz has the Burobu cards in her house
现在露易丝要去闯进她家
and now Louise is going over there to break in!
她要坐牢了
She'll go to jail!
我去探视她时穿什么呢
What will I wear to visit her?
不能穿条纹 条纹衣服就不考虑了
You can't wear stripes, so that's out.
鲍勃 你会是第四个上
So, Bob, you'll be batting cleanup.
你觉得放松吗
You feel loose?
你看起来很糟糕
You look terrible.
-谢谢 -等下 骨灰盒是个泡菜罐子
- Thanks. - Wait, is the urn a pickle jar?
没错
Yes, it is.
是他自己想的 还是只是没有骨灰盒了
Did he want that or did you just run out of urns?
我觉得说"他可能也会想这样"比较准确
I think it's safe to assume it's what he would have wanted.
你们好 你们还好吗
Hello. How are you?
天呐 我感觉所有人都在看我
Oh, God, I feel like everybody's looking at me.
并没有 我敢说他们都忘记了
Nah. I bet they all forgot.
我知道 他还有脸来
Yeah, I know. He has some nerve showing up here.
他们可能是在说别人
They're probably talking about someone else.
他用泡菜扔哈利的脸...
What he did to Harry's face with that pickle...
可能是任何人
That-that could be anybody.
现在他还穿着一套皱巴巴的西服过来
And now he's here in a wrinkled suit
裤子拉链也不拉
with his fly open.
好吧 就是你
Okay, that's you.
天呐 我该把拉链拉上吗
Oh, God. Should I zip it?
别正中他们下怀
Don't give 'em the satisfaction.
好吧 看来没人在家
Okay, looks like nobody's home.
这就是所谓的同龄人压力
This is what they mean by peer pressure.
在课后的小丑同盟会
This is everything they warned me about
他们就是这样警告我的
in that after school special, Peers of a Clown.
住手 你不能这样
Stop. You can't do this.
我也不能这样了 我的大腿要爆♥炸♥了
And I can't do this. My thighs are thundering.
这是擅闯民宅 露易丝 这是犯罪
This is breaking and entering, Louise. It's a crime.
首先 我不得不去犯这个罪
Well, it's your fault I have to crime this crime
都怪你
in the first place.
有人来了
Someone's coming!
躲起来
Hide.
他们来这干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
很抱歉因为我那蠢室友 乔伊斯
Sorry we had to come here because my dumb roommate, Joyce,
她的肾脏和我不匹配 我们只有来这里
wasn't a match for the kidney donation
现在她正在和她的所有肾坐在沙发上
and now she's just sitting on the couch with all her kidneys,
毁着所有美好的事情
ruining everything.
没关系
It's okay.
勒邦姿有个美丽的后院
Labonz has got that sweet backyard.
他们要去后院了 我们走
They're going to the backyard. Let's go.
或者我们可以直接离开
Or we could just leave.
你们去那边了 好吧
Oh, you're going that way. Okay.
谁想玩喝酒游戏
Who wants to play a drinking game?
我 我 我
Oh! Oh! Me, me, me, me, me!
我们的布罗布卡片
Our Burobu cards.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
大家好 我是阿尔弗雷德 卖♥♥蔬菜的
Hey there. I'm Alfred. Leafy greens.
我认识哈利很久了
I've known Harry a long time.
我们俩的摊子挨着
Our booths were right next to each other.
他是一个好人 一个骄傲的人
He was a good man, a proud man,
如果你和他聊起来小茴香
and when you got him talking about dill,
他马上变得眉飞色舞
well, his face just lit up.
太感人了
It's so beautiful.
我 我 我很高兴我们能齐聚一堂
And I'm, I'm, I'm glad we could all be here,
即使我们当中的一个人做过不可饶恕的事情
even if one of us committed an unforgivable act
他应该为此感到羞愧
for which he should be ashamed.
你好 你好 你好 我们离婚了
Hi. Hi, hello. We're divorced.
布兰卡 你的角色生命值最低 喝吧
Branca, your slug has the lowest health points. Slug it.
逊毙了
This is a disgrace.
他们连规则都没弄明白
They don't even know the rules.
没人知道的
Well, nobody does.
-鲁迪 小点声 -抱歉
- Rudy, just shush. - Sorry.
他们没什么异样啊
They're not acting that different.
是因为经常酗酒吗
Are they always drunk?
只要能分散他们的注意力
If only we could distract them,
让他们离开院子一会
get them out of the yard for a second,
再有一条绳子什么的
and we had a rope or something.
系到我腰上
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表