just because everything I do is all about you.
好吧 不说了 米莉
Okay, we're done, Millie.
随你愤怒地把电♥话♥挂断
Go ahead and slam the phone down.
-不 你先摔电♥话♥ -不 你先
- No, you slam the phone down first. - No, you.
-不 你先 -好吧 我们一起摔电♥话♥
- No, you! - All right, we'll slam the phone down together.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
-你没有摔电♥话♥ -你没有摔电♥话♥
- You didn't slam the phone... You didn't slam the phone down!
你应该愤怒地把电♥话♥挂上
You were gonna slam it down.
好吧 愤怒地挂断 准备好了吗
All right, well, slam it down. Ready?
感觉我们该出去
I feel like we should leave the room,
但是这是场精彩的吵架
but this is a pretty cute fight.
好吧
All right.
我离开齐克后 回到了我的办公室
After I left Zeke, I went back to my office
发现善解人意小姐
and found Miss Understood...
变成这样了
like this!
也就是说不是齐克干的
That means Zeke didn't do it.
不可能是他
He couldn't have done it.
还没有抓住那个混♥蛋♥
The son of a bitch is still out there.
水上乐园别想了
The water park is off again.
好吧 结果案子还没有破
Okay, so it turns out the case isn't solved.
我还是老时间过去
I will be over at the usual time
我们一起破案
and we'll crack this thing.
喂
Hello?
米莉 米莉
Millie? Millie?
米莉 米莉
Millie? Millie?
再喊12声米莉今天就这样吧
Give it 12 more Millie's and call it a day.
好吧 米莉有点生气
All right, Millie was a tad upset,
但我能平抚她的情绪
but I can smooth this over.
露易丝
Oh, Louise. Wow.
很不想这样对你说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
米莉不想见你
but Millie doesn't want to see you.
尴尬
Awkward.
拜托 我是露易丝
But come on, I'm Louise.
我是照片上那个人
I'm the one from the pictures.
我进去咯
I'm just gonna slip in.
我要关门了 慢走不送
Shutting the door now, in your face.
我们的海报生意要散伙了
Well, we're dissolving the poster business.
简妮想退出
Janine wants out.
泰迪 很遗憾
Teddy, I'm so sorry.
街头的宠物店
Yeah, well, the pet shop down the street
要以超低价格买♥♥走剩下的海报
offered to buy the rest of the posters at a deep discount.
他们要把海报撕碎给仓鼠铺床
They're gonna shred them for hamster cage bedding.
那人发现海报能吸这么多仓鼠尿
The guy was really impressed
感到十分惊喜
with how much hamster urine they could absorb.
我看得出来
I can see that.
如果你要的话 我可以把海报退还给你
I'll give you back our posters if you want,
这样你就能撕碎它们了
so you can shred them.
-鲍勃 别那么做 -但我的意思是
- Bob, no. - But I mean,
如果仓鼠真的很需要的话...
if the hamsters just need even one...
不不不 仓鼠们都好得很
No, no, no, those hamsters are fine.
相信我 我去过那里
Believe me, I've been down there.
-它们够用了 -那好吧
- They've got it pretty good. - Right. Yep.
无论如何我一定要见到米莉
I have to get to Millie somehow.
她说她知道凶手是谁
She says she knows who did it.
我有个主意 露易丝
I have an idea, Louise,
你会高兴地”跳”起来的
and I think you'll jump for it.
因为是用蹦床”跳”
Because it's jumping.
我应该先说是用蹦床跳的
Which I could have said first.
米莉 米莉
Millie, Millie!
对不起 我真的很想知道真♥相♥
Look, I'm sorry. I do want the truth.
还有一件奇怪的事想告诉你
And, here's the weird thing -
和你一起玩真的很开心
I was having fun with you.
-我承认了 -她说的是真的 米莉
- There, I said it! - It's true, Millie.
露易丝非常用心地制♥作♥你们的友谊拼贴图
Louise really worked hard on that friendship collage.
你好 我是蒂娜
Hi, this is Tina.
我还是觉得她的闪光胶用得有点多
I still think she went kind of nuts with the glitter glue.
手工不错 我只是有时会怀疑她的品位
Solid work, but I just question her taste level sometimes.
求你了 我们的时间所剩无几
Please, we're running out of time.
湿身预备齐水上乐园开不了多久
Wetty, Set, Go never stays open that long!
随时可能因为斑疹爆发而被关掉
Typhus can happen just like that!
妈妈 让露易丝进来
All right. Mom, let Louise in!
太好了 我要从窗户爬进去
Yes! I'm gonna come through the window.
算了 这是个馊主意
Oh, never mind. Bad idea, bad idea.
鲍勃 你得加把劲了 客人越来越多
Bob, you got to pick it up, we're getting clobbered.
为什么我们的生意突然变这么好
Why are we so slammed?
吉米·派丝多关店去看沼泽港海滩搁浅的鲸了
Jimmy Pesto closed to watch them blow up that beached whale
他的客人都过来我们这里了
in Bog Harbor and we're getting all his business.
烤 烤 接着烤
And grill and grill, and grill, and grill...
我已经拼尽全力了 琳
I'm doing the best I can, Lin.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
该休息就休息 亲爱的
Work snap. Said with love.
不过动作还是要快点 速度 速度
But come on, seriously, faster, faster.
今天将成为明天的昨天
Today is tomorrow's yesterday.
-我领会到了 -什么
- I get it now. - What?
-琳 -什么
- Lin? - What?
-我们一定能应付得来 -好的 继续做
- I think we're gonna be okay. - Okay, keep moving.
我只想要一个朋友 我很单纯的
All I wanted was a friend, Louise. I'm a simple person.
你真的一点也不单纯 米莉
Sorry, you're just really not, Millie.
好吧 可我善于发现你看不到的东西
Okay, fine, but I'm good at seeing stuff you don't.
比如杀害福旺德先生的洋娃娃的线索
Like clues about who killed Mr. Frond's dolls,
以及我俩应该永远当好朋友的的原因
or why you and I should be best friends forever.
我知道 我明白 但现在
I know. I get it. But right now,
能不能请你告诉我谁才是真凶
can you just please tell me who did it?
我们再聊聊《老黄狗》吧
Let's talk about Old Yeller again.
不 我讨厌那本书
No, I hate that book.
结局是什么来着
Remind me what happens at the end?
你明知故问
You know what happened.
因为狂犬病
Because of the rabies,
那个男孩不得不开枪打死自己的爱犬大黄
the boy had to shoot Yeller, his own dog.
我想他其实根本不爱那条狗
I guess he really didn't like that dog.
什么 不可能 他很爱它
What? No. He loved him.
大黄是他的朋友
Yeller was his dog.
所以他只好亲自动手
That's why he had to be the one to do it.
他非常爱它 才会亲手...
He loved him so much, he had to be the one to...
-就是你 -我♥干♥什么了
- It was you! - What was me?
知道你计划的人 是你
It was someone who knew your schedule. That's you.
知道娃娃放在哪里的人
Someone who knew where the dolls were kept.
还是你
That's you, again.
我爱那些娃娃
I loved those dolls.
那是我的娃娃
They were my dolls!
这就是为什么你没有用剪刀剪
Which is why you couldn't bear to cut them,
而只是拆了
so you unraveled them.
出于爱
It was done out of love.
就像《老黄狗》
Just like Old Yeller.
《老黄吼》
Old Yellow!
这也太 太牵强了
That... that is so farfetched.
这也太
That's just so...
回来
Come back!
你还没说完
You didn't finish your sentence.
这也太什么
"That's just so" What? Oh.
他朝教师休息室跑去了
He's headed for the teachers' lounge!
你们不是教职人员 不能进来
You're not faculty. You can't come in here.
教师休息室
该死
Damn!
布兰卡先生 您有教师休息室的钥匙吗
Hi, Mr. Branca. Do you have a key to the teachers' lounge?
没有 它都是自己打扫自己的
No, it cleans itself.
干得好 所有人进来
Here you go, everybody in.
用休息室来形容真是夸大了
Okay, so the word "Lounge" Is kind of an exaggeration.
它更像是一个用来放屁的等候室
It's more of a waiting room for farts.
我们知道是你干的 福旺德先生
We know you did it, Mr. Frond.
我想不通的是为什么
What I don't understand is why.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表