No, no, no. The kids cannot know this happened.
如果我们因为叫别人来而崩溃
If we get busted for having people over,
我们就再也不能
we'll never be able to tell them
禁止他们做这样的傻事了
not to do dumb things like this.
快收拾 收拾 收拾
And clean, and clean, and clean.
在收 在收
I'm cleaning, I'm cleaning.
我是说 我正要把所有东西都扔掉
I mean, I'm just throwing everything away.
-这样算收拾吗 -不 那可是盘子
- Is that cleaning? - No, that's a plate!
我没有要吓唬谁的意思
I don't want to alarm anyone,
但是这场雨要把我们都冲下去了
but this rain is gonna wash us off the rock.
而且不是什么好方式
And not in a good way!
野外训练营 为什么你要抛弃我们
Outdoor Ed, why have you forsaken us?!
野外训练营 野外训练营的视频
Oh, Outdoor Ed. The Outdoor Ed video.
各位 我们能脱身了
Guys, we can get to safety.
我们要团结合作
We'll have to work together.
好 好 怎么就这么办 要怎么做
Fine, great, let's do it. How?
视频里 那些孩子们
In the video, there are these kids
是这么做的 他们把手搭在
doing this thing where they put their hands...
你说的是四人推举
You're talking about the four-man hoist-and-pull.
不行 这么大的雨我们做不到
That won't work. The rain makes it impossible.
不 不是那个 是那个绳索课程
No, not that. It was a ropes course thing,
两个人身子探出去手拉手
where two people lean out and put their hands together.
-对 是双男塔 -能叫"双人塔"吗
- Oh, yeah. The two-man steeple. - Can we say "Person"?
抱歉 所有的名字都来自
Sorry, all the names are from
泰迪·罗斯福写的小册子
a pamphlet Teddy Roosevelt wrote.
很好 很有趣 蒂娜 我们该怎么做
Oh, good, really interesting! Tina, what do we do?!
大家都向对面的人倾斜 然后互相抓住手
You lean out towards the person across from you and grab hands.
苔米 我们俩 数到三
Tammy, you and me. On the count of three.
一 二
One, two...
等等 什么 什么
Wait, what? What?
现在向我倾斜
Lean to me now!
成功了 现在我们向旁边迈步
It's working! Now we sidestep.
快点 各位 两两一组开始行动
Come on, guys, partner up and get moving.
-来吧 -来 爬上来
- Here we go. - Here, climb on.
我们做到了
We made it...
爬到了风口山山顶
to the top of Mount Windygap!
真棒
Yeah!
-好样的 -给力
- Sweet. - Wuff.
各位 我们做到了
You guys, it's happening.
我们完成了自然悟
We're having our nature-iphanies.
-什么 -我们对大自然的顿悟
- Do what? - Our epiphanies in nature.
我们无法独自一人冲锋陷阵
I'm realizing you can't level up all alone,
也不能依赖他人
but you also can't rely on other people
帮达到你心心念念的成就
to make you feel the way you want to feel.
团队合作和独自行动 两者缺一不可
It takes both... teamwork and alone stuff.
是我教她的
I taught her that.
所以我不会介意别人叫我蓬蓬屁屁
So I don't care if people call me Fluffy-Butt
或者蒂鹰 都无所谓
or Teagle... it doesn't matter.
-蒂鹰 -蒂娜和鹰的结合体
- Teagle? - A cross between Tina and eagle.
无论如何 我知道自己是谁就够了
Anyway, I know who I am.
有鹰吗 在哪
An eagle? Where?
-不 只是乌鸦 -蓬蓬屁屁
- Nah, it's just a crow. - Fluffy-Butt.
那只乌鸦是在说"蓬蓬屁屁"吗
Did that crow just say "Fluffy-Butt"?
什么 不是吧
What? No.
-蓬蓬屁屁 -或许吧
- Fluffy-Butt. - Oh, maybe.
-就算它这么叫 我也不在乎 -蓬蓬屁屁
- Even if it did, I don't mind it. - Fluffy-Butt.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
那
So, uh...
隐士女士 你缺隐士先生吗
hermit, is there a his-met?
护林人卡尔 你是在撩我么
Ranger Carl, are you hitting on me?
对 他就是在撩你
Yeah, he is!
你们过得怎么样 仔细给我们讲讲
So, how was it? Tell us everything.
我从哪开始讲起
where do I even begin?
等等
Wait.
有啤酒味 还有呕吐物味
It smells like beer. And puke.
那是你妈妈的新香水
that's your mom's, new, new perfume.
我们不在的时候你们聚会了吗
Did you throw a party while we were out of town?
那种美黑聚会
Some kind of tanning party?
聚会 我们 你在说什么 当然没有
A party? Us? What are you... No!
我床上有个中年妇女
There's a middle-aged lady in my bed.
你好
Hi!
还有剩通心粉吗
Is there any Linguini left?
该死
Crap.
*谁在敲我的洞*
* Who's that knockin' on my hole? *
*谁在敲我的洞*
* Who's that knockin' on my hole? *
*黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意*
* Weasel, weasel, if you please'll *
*黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意*
* Weasel, weasel, if you please'll *
*像黄鼠狼那样*
* Really do it like a weasel would.
*第二小节 同第一小节*
* Second verse, same as the first *
*谁在敲我的洞 一起来*
* Who's that knockin' on my hole? Come on! *
*谁在敲我的洞*
* Who's that knockin' on my hole? *
*黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意*
* Weasel, weasel, if you please'll *
*黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你*
* Weasel, weasel, if you... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表