I know, I just got it.
是真的吗 我不知道
Is it true? I don't know.
如果是个奇怪诡异的传说
If it's a weird, creepy legend,
那多半是真的
then it's probably true.
你们应该去找找
You should go look for it.
不然你们还能干什么
What else are you doing with your time?
-但是怎么找啊 -你们要找到某个
- But how? - You need to find someone
当时上陶艺课的人
that took ceramics then.
怎么找
How do we do that?
我哪儿知道
Well, how the hell would I know?!
能看一下你的咖啡杯吗
Can I see your coffee mug for a second?
里面不是咖啡 但让你喝一小口应该也不会死
It's not coffee, but I guess a sip wouldn't kill you.
罗斯·雷诺兹是谁
Who's Rose Reynolds?
这可难住我了 这是教师休息室的杯子
Beats me. It's a mug from the faculty lounge.
你以为我会自己买♥♥杯子吗
You think I buy my own mugs?
看来罗斯·雷诺兹在83年做了这个杯子
It looks like old Rose Reynolds made this mug in '83.
她可能还记得什么
She might remember something.
-是1983年 是吧 -是的 蒂娜
- 1983, though, right? - Yes, Tina.
好 很好 我还想可能是1883年
Cool, cool. I thought maybe 1883,
但那不合理 年代太久远了
but that's ridiculous. Too long ago.
嗯 我记得差不多就是这样
Yes, that's pretty much how I remember it.
周五的时候陶艺室还在
There was a ceramics room on Friday,
周一就消失了...变成了堵墙
then on Monday, it was gone... Just walled up.
罗斯 我现在要问
Now, Rose, at the time,
那时候有没有卷饼周二特♥价♥这回事
had Taco Tuesday been invented yet?
我想说有
I want to say it had.
谢谢 没有其他问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
所以说 他们把所有的陶瓷陶器
Okay, so they sealed all the ceramics
都锁在那间房♥里了
and pottery in the room?
是啊 我还记得我做了一些蒙奇奇杯子
Yeah. I know for sure I made a couple Monchhichi mugs
一直没能拿回来
I never got back.
所以是真的咯 传说是真的
So it's true. The legend's all true.
现在你还记得那间房♥在哪吗
Now, can you remember where the room was?
我想它应该在二楼...
I think it was on the second floor...
不对 一楼 三楼也不一定
No, the first. The third. Maybe.
一楼 二楼或三楼 明白了
So first, second, or third floor. Got it.
我貌似有一本毕业册 或许那个能帮到你们
I might have an old yearbook, if that'll help.
我想应该好了吧[够了吧]
I think we're done here.
好凶 我们本来也正打算走的
Geez, we were leaving anyway.
不 我的意思是这个好了
No, I mean we are done here.
-你们好 -谢谢你 甜心
- Hi. - Thank you, sweetie.
你站得真稳
You were so still in there.
所以小孩都是这么出生的么
That's where kids come from?
不 这是小孩的下场
No, that's where kids end up,
如果他们是我的孩子
if they're my kids.
我们在以自己为原型制♥作♥节日挂饰
We make piatas of ourselves.
很有趣的 你们父母不会这样做吗
It's fun. Do your parents not do this to you?
-不会 -能给我们那本毕业手册吗
- No. - Can we get that yearbook?
没被做成节日挂饰安全离开
I feel like we were lucky to get out of there
我感觉我们好幸运
without getting kid-yata'd.
快看 福旺德当时真是七年级秘书
Hey, look, Frond was seventh grade secretary.
-我看是小黄书 -等等 这些孩子们
- More like sexy-tary. - Hold on, these kids are walking
-都拿着陶器从这个房♥间离开 -噢
- out of this room carrying pottery. - Okay.
假如我们能弄清楚这是哪
If we can figure out where this was,
我们就能找到消失的陶艺室了
we'll find the lost ceramics room.
或许还能找到我们自己
And maybe ourselves.
各位 罗斯给我们的不只是一本
Guys, Rose didn't just give us an old yearbook
有好多干瘦学生照片的毕业册
with so many pictures of skinny ties.
还是一本藏宝地图
She gave us a treasure map.
或许就是这条走廊
Maybe this is the hallway.
不好说
Not so sure.
这张照片是黑白的
That picture's in black and white,
但我们学校是彩色的
and our school is in color.
即使我们找到那间满是瓷器的陶艺室
Even if we find the ceramics room and it's full of ceramics,
我们送给爷爷和外婆的自♥制♥礼物
wouldn't we be giving our grandparents
也不是我们自♥制♥的
handmade gifts that we didn't hand-make?
蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 你爱爷爷和外婆吗
Tina, Tina, Tina, do you love Grandma and Grandpa or not?
-爱的 -我爱他们
- Yeah. - I love them,
但没有爱上他们
but I'm not in love with them.
不是这里
This doesn't line up.
我们再上楼看看
Let's try the hallways upstairs.
这里有一个楼梯井 不对
Oh, there's a stairwell there. Nope.
对不上是吧
Not a match, right?
要不取消计划 好主意 我同意
Call the whole thing off? Good idea. I agree.
等一下 这里对上了
Wait a minute. This lines up.
储物柜那里之前有扇门
There used to be a door where those lockers are.
他们肯定是什么时候用储物柜挡住了
They must have put in lockers over the wall at some point.
我们找到了
We found it.
好了 我们无法穿过这些储物柜
Okay, we can't cut through those lockers,
但我们可以从那...进去
but we can cut through... there.
我们就从那开始挖
That's where we dig.
从哪儿开始挖 你们要挖什么
Where's where you dig? What are you digging?
我们要在学校寻宝 福旺德老师
We're digging school in general, Mr. Frond.
我们要挖个遍
We're digging all of it.
挖个遍 你也不错
The whole vibe. And you... you're great.
-我是大粉丝 -好了吧
- Big fan. - All right, then.
快回去辅♥导♥吧 你
Well, better get back to guidancing, you.
这世界比以往任何时候都更需要你的引导
The world needs that stuff more than ever.
确实如此
It really does.
确实如此 福旺德老师
It really does, Mr. Frond.
-我的天呐 -呼 刚真是惊险
- My goodness. - Phew, that was a close one.
他今天毛衣上一根猫毛也没有
Was it just me, or did he hardly have any cat hair
是我看错了吗
on his sweater today?
噢 都在后背
Oh, it's all on his back.
我们就差一点了 各位
We're so close, guys.
午餐时间那间教室没人
At lunch, no one will be in that classroom.
到时候我们就破墙而入
That's when we crack through the wall,
探访陶艺室
into the ceramics room.
午餐时间我不行 我要吃午餐
lunchtime is no good for me; I eat lunch then.
-吉恩 -好好 我克服一下
- Gene. - Okay, okay. I'll make it work.
-诶 鲍鲍 -怎么
- Psst. Bobby. - Yeah.
-鲍勃 -我就在这 我能看见你
- Bob. - I'm right here. I can see you.
看看这些顾客
Look at all these customers, huh?
为我为你而来
For me and for you.
-有没有 -是啊
- Right? Huh? - Uh, yeah.
虽然只有两个客人 但对生意也是好的
I mean, it's two customers, but it's-it's good for business.
我要回去做食物了
Well, I'm gonna get back to cooking.
-我也要继续我的工作了 -好吧
- Yeah. I'm gonna get back to my business, too. - Okay.
-对吗 -很棒
- Right? - Great.
你在工作 我也在工作 对吗
You're working, I'm working, right?
是的 在同一个地方
Yeah, in the same place.
我们或许可以共用名片
We could probably split a business card.
你可以去印个三百来张
You got to order, like, 300 of 'em...
-我得回去工作了 泰迪 -好吧
- I got to get back to work, Teddy. - ... at a time. Okay.
-你也是 -回头见
- So do you. - Oh, I'll see you around.
提一句 餐厅的外带服务
Just saying, the cafeteria
太落后了
is wildly unprepared for a to-go order.
-学校之耻 -好了 就是这里
- It's embarrassing. - Okay, that's the spot.
来吧 凿掉它
Here, chisel away.
订书机和钢笔
A stapler and a pen?
-我们可没那么多时间准备 -为什么让我来
- Short notice, okay? - Why do I have to do it?
你最强壮 你有青春期的劲儿
You're the strongest; you've got puberty strength.
这样是行不通的
Guys, there's no way this is even going to work.
-通了通了 -我的天 这墙真是垃圾
- It's working. - Oh, my God, these walls are crap.
好了 凿出了一个窥视洞
Okay. I think we have a peephole.
窥视洞 窥视洞 来吧
Peephole, peephole, please!
好了 让我们来看看宝藏在哪里
All right. Let's see some treasure.
不不不不 是杂物室
No, no, no, no. A broom closet?!
等一下
Hold on.
你今天过得如何
How's your day going?
还行 就现在你看到的这些
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表