what he really meant was, "Watch the movie."
讲真 他都眨眼了
I mean, he was practically winking.
我不知道
I don't know.
小吉米已经在来的路上了
Jimmy Jr. Is already on his way over.
要是他被电影吓到 会需要有人
And he's gonna need someone to comfort him
安慰他的
if he gets scared.
安慰小吉米 好吧 我同意了
Comfort Jimmy Jr. Okay, I'll allow it.
与其说恐怖 僵尸其实更性感对吧
I mean, zombies are more sexy than scary, right?
我觉得所有人都会同意的
I think everyone would agree with that.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们肯定没来
They must not be here.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
别再当个负能量傻瓜了
Stop being a negative noodle.
你要相信
You just need to get used to the fact
我们会玩得很开心的
that we're gonna have a good time.
天哪 竟然有人跟狗坐一张桌子
Oh, God. There are people sitting with a dog.
可千万别是他们
Please don't let that be them.
琳达 在这儿呢
Linda! Over here!
我的天啊 还真是
Oh, my God. It is.
你好 路芬
Oh, hi, Ruthanne.
鲍勃 琳达 这是尼古拉斯
Bob, Linda, this is Nicholas.
这位是拉尔斯
And this is Lars.
你们把狗带到餐厅来了
You brought your dog... to a restaurant.
拉尔斯是我的情绪安抚犬
Lars is my emotional support dog.
没错 我们去哪儿都带着他
Yep. We bring him everywhere we go.
随时随地都带着 没事的
Everywhere. All the time. It's fine.
那我们需要再拿一把椅子吗
So, should we get another chair?
不 不用 拉尔斯 下去
No, no, no, no. Lars, scoot.
坐吧 琳达
Sit here, Linda.
谢谢你给我让位置 拉尔斯
Thanks for the seat, Lars.
他吓到了
He got scared.
别那样摸他的耳朵 他讨厌那样
Oh, don't pet his ears like that. He hates that.
天啊 糟糕
Oh, my God! Oh, no!
不好 我卡住了
Oh! Oh, oh, I'm stuck.
-我卡住了 -我的天
- I'm stuck. - Oh, God. Geez.
-我来帮你 -让你经受这些很抱歉
- Let me... let me help you. - So sorry about that.
-没事的 -我是跟拉尔斯说话
- It's okay. - I was talking to Lars.
这真有意思
Well, this is fun.
-我是说四人约会 -嗯...哼
- I-I mean, double date. Yay. - Yep.
我们能一起分享食物我真的太开心了
I'm so glad we decided to share everything.
我不喜欢大家各点各的
I hate when people order their own meals.
感觉就像你只想点自己爱吃的然后全吃光
It's like, "Oh, you want to order what you like
太自私了 对吧
and eat it all?" Selfish, right?
还有虾吗 我一个都没吃到
Are there any more shrimps? I didn't get any.
我们说要点两份
Remember we said we were gonna order two,
结果路芬说我们只要一份就够了
and then Ruthanne said we were just gonna order one?
一份就够了 真的
I... You know, just one. We just need one. Yeah.
西红柿沙拉倒是剩了不少
There's tons of the tomato salad
路芬之前很想吃来着
that Ruthanne was very excited about at one point.
我需要吃点东西 我好饿
I need something over here. I'm starving.
尼古拉斯 拉尔斯能帮你缓解情绪吗
So, Nicholas, Lars gives you emotional support?
嗯 没错 他会
Yes, that's right. He-he does.
你情绪....有什么问题
What's your emotional... thing?
如果你不介意我问的话
I mean, if you don't mind me asking?
我的心理医生说我有创伤后应激障碍
My therapist says I have PTSD.
我另外一个心理医生说我没有
My other therapist says I don't.
但我去见的灵媒说我绝对有
But my psychic says I definitely do,
所以是二比一
so that's two to one.
-那么你... -我在治疗我大学期间
- Oh, were you... - I'm working through some trauma
在无伴奏合唱团[阿卡贝拉]里留下的创伤
from when I was in an a cappella group in college.
所以...
And...
因为是无伴奏合唱团
And it was a cappella.
所以其实一点音乐都没有
There wasn't any music. Ever.
大家都讨厌我们
People hated us.
但现在我们有了拉尔斯 所以都没事了
And now we have Lars. And that's okay.
你们平常都喜欢玩什么
So, what do you guys like to do for fun?
-有没有喜欢网球的 -我不能玩运动项目
- Tennis, anyone? Ha! - I can't play sports.
我有倒臂
I have inverted arms.
不过我们喜欢玩密室逃脱
We do like to do escape rooms.
你们有玩过吗
Have you ever done one of those?
密室逃脱是什么
What's an escape room?
是一个看起来像地堡或
You go to a place where you get locked in a room
地牢的地方 你被锁在里面
that looks like a war bunker or a-a dungeon,
然后你要想办法逃出去
and you have to figure out how to escape.
-这个听起来... -很有趣吧
- Oh, that sounds, uh... - It is.
尼古拉斯 你在经历了无伴奏合唱团的
Nicholas, you like going to escape rooms
刺♥激♥后还喜欢去密室逃脱吗
after what you've been through with the a cappella thing?
又不是真的被锁在里面 鲍勃
You're not really locked inside, Bob.
成熟点 小兄弟
Grow up, buddy. Come on.
-好吧 -游戏而已
- Okay. - It's just fun.
-是假的 -我们应该什么时候一起去
- It's just a joke. - We should all go sometime.
拉尔斯在 闻我的裆
Lars is, sniffing my crotch.
闻得很用力
like, a lot.
-是呢 -对
- Oh, yeah, he is. - Yeah.
我想把它推开
I-I want to push him away,
但我怕它会咬我
but I'm afraid he's gonna bite me.
是 可以理解
Yeah, that's the... that's the thing.
所以...
So... Ooh!
你能让它停下吗
Can you,get him to stop?
拉尔斯 拉尔斯 拉尔斯
Lars. Lars. Lars?
拉尔斯 拉尔斯
Lars. Lars!
拉尔斯 拉尔斯
Lars! Lars!
算了 别管了
That's okay. Forget it.
好了 各位
All right, people.
把糖交出来
Handy over the candy.
-吉恩 -欢迎来到贝尔彻影院
- Gene? - Welcome to the Belcherplex.
请将你们的手♥机♥和屁♥股♥调至静音
Please silence your phones and your butts.
我是说 很好啊
I mean, the... Good.
关灯了
The lights are out.
小吉米 如果你害怕的话 我就在你身边
Jimmy Jr., if you get scared, I'm here for you.
你有点贴太近了 蒂娜
you're kind of close, Tina.
-你能坐过去点吗 -你有需要我随叫随到
- Can you move over? - I'm right here if you need me.
你还是坐的太近了
you're still really close.
看电影的时候不要讲话
Don't talk during the movie.
我能帮你们收盘了吗
Can I take your plates?
我还在吃呢
Oh, I'm still working on mine.
路芬是我见过的吃饭最慢的人
Ruthanne is the slowest eater I know.
拉尔斯也是
Lars is, the slowest eater, too.
-它还在我胯下 -哇 还真是
- He's still in there. - Oh, wow, he is.
吃好了
And... done.
我想我们可以买♥♥单了
I-I think we're ready for the check.
好的
Yes.
这位先生和女士已经为你们买♥♥过单了
The gentleman and lady already paid for your meal.
-什么 -你已经买♥♥了
- What? - You did?
是的 我们一来就给了信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah. We gave him our credit card when we got here.
没事的 下次你们来付
Don't worry about it. You guys can get the next one.
-是啊 好的啊 -是啊
- Yeah. Yeah, you know. - Yeah. Yeah, we'll work things out.
-下次再约就我们来 -随时都可以
- We'll schedule something. - Whenever.
要不这样
Or how about this?
你们请我们吃甜点
You guys can get dessert right now.
对哦 要不要去吃冰淇淋
Ooh, yes! Should we go get some gelato?
我的天...
oh, my.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋
Gelato. Gelato.
它完事儿了
Hey, he's out.
我的裤子好湿
My pants are really wet.
女士一车 男士一车
Girls in one car, boys in the other.
琳达 我来开车
Linda, I'll drive us.
我们跟着你 鲍勃 拉尔斯要坐副驾
We're with you, Bob. Lars calls shotgun.
它晕车
He gets carsick.
-鲍鲍 鲍鲍 -琳
- Bobby. Bobby. - Lin.
琳
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表