I'll go ask him what we're doing wrong.
也许是食物不合口味什么的
Maybe we didn't make the right kind of food or something.
别听她的 蛋伙计们
Don't listen to her, eggs.
你们棒极了 "我们讨厌她"
You guys are perfect. "We don't like her."
她只是在嫉妒 "我们知道"
She's just jealous of us. "We know."
我们要想办法避开费舍奥德先生
All right. We need to figure out a way to get Felix
带费力克斯离开地下室
out of the basement without Mr. Fischoeder seeing him.
正如那句成语所说
This seems like what the phrase
"声东击西"
"Hey, look over there" was born for.
我要尿尿 而且我觉得我不应该
I need to pee and I feel like I shouldn't do it out there
再这样去路边揽客了
on the sidewalk... again.
没人吃这一套
People did not like that.
吉恩 你说得对 你确实需要去尿尿
Yes, Gene, that's it. You do need to pee.
喜欢你为此这么激动兴奋的样子
I love how excited you are about this.
不不不 听我说 听我说 凑近点
No, no, no, listen, listen. Come here.
你为什么同意把费力克斯藏起来呢 露易丝
So, why did you agree to hide Felix, Louise?
-他是不是答应付钱给你 -谁付我钱
- Did he offer to pay you? - Did who offer to pay me?
那您想多付我一些钱吗
And do you want to pay me more?
不 我 我 我不需要这么做
No, I-I-I don't need to.
我的捉迷藏记录已经保持十五年了
My hide-and-seek record has stood for 15 years.
越接近十二点半 我抓到他的那一刻
The closer it gets to 12:30, the more fun it will be
他的表情就越有趣
to see his face when I find him.
-况且我知道他到底藏在哪 -是吗
- And I know exactly where he is. - Oh, really?
当然 他就在地下室
Yes. He's in the basement.
什么 怎么可能 他在...
What? That's crazy. Well, he's...
我很快就会过去
And I'll be there, too, very soon.
但现在我打算先坐这喝完这杯糟糕的鸡尾酒
But for now, I'm going to sit here, drink this terrible mimosa
让他自以为能躲过十二点半
and let him think that he's going to make it to 12:30.
在我出洋相前我还是先走为妙
Well, I better go before I embarrass myself.
你知道吗 也许我只是...
You know what? Maybe I'll just...
女爵 这些吃的还可口吗
So, Dame, how do you like your food?
我们的早午餐还有哪些需要改进的地方
Where do we fall on the brunch-o-meter?
你是问我喜不喜欢这顿餐吗 怎么说呢
How do I like this brunch? How do I-- ugh.
你怎么能问出如此愚蠢的问题
How can you even ask me that?
我的意思是
Oh, I mean, uh...
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
-我简直爱到无法自拔 -真的吗
- I love it. - You do?
煎蛋饼是信仰 华夫饼是真理
The frittata have faith? The waffle truth?
我几乎从未给过如此高的评价
I almost literally never say this word,
但这顿早午餐棒极了
but this brunch is amazeballs.
-他赞不绝口 -他从未那么说过
- He says that all the time. - He never says that.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
你知道为什么其他人都不点餐吗
Well, do you know why no one else is ordering anything?
-糟了 琳达 -什么糟了
- Oh, no, Linda. - Oh, no, what?
琳达 你们有规定每人一餐最低消费吧
Linda, please tell me you have a meal-per-p-minimum?
每人什么 每人什么
A pp what? A pp what?
如果你看过我的博客 你肯定知道
Okay, okay. If you read my blog, you would know this.
每人一餐最低消费 看看
A meal per person minimum. Look around.
现在全是早午餐蹭客了
You've got a restaurant full of brunch skunks.
哦不 不要蹭客
Oh, no. Not brunch skunks!
蹭客是怎么回事 他们是什么人
What are those? What are those?
我们要续杯
We need new glasses!
那就是蹭客 琳达
That is a brunch skunk, Linda.
他们只是冲着无限供应的鸡尾酒来的
They're just here for the bottomless mimosas.
你没告诉他们每个人都必须点餐
You didn't say they each had to order a meal,
所以到现在他们还没吃东西 天哪
so they've got empty stomachs, and-- Oh, my God!
难道这些鸡尾酒都没稀释吗
Are these drinks not watered down?!
当然没有 谁会稀释含羞草鸡尾酒
Of course not. Who waters down a mimosa?
首先 我知道 但其次 这是早午餐
First of all, I know. But second, it's brunch.
我们昨天去了街对面那家店
Okay? We went to that place across the street yesterday.
我喝了十六杯血腥玛丽 但一点醉意都没有
I had 16 Bloody Marys and I wasn't even buzzed.
-我喝了二十杯 -我们都照样开车回家
- I had 20. - We all drove home.
她也喝了二十杯
She had 20.
-天哪 -一旦这些蹭客进门
- Oh, my God. - And once the skunks settle in,
几乎不可能再把他们请出去了
it's almost impossible to kick them out.
他们就跟臭虫一样
They're like bedbugs.
我见过一些早午餐蹭客喝吐在自己的卡座
I've seen brunch skunks throw up in their booths,
仍然只是一直喝
and just keep drinking.
我曾经见过一个为了回到餐厅多喝几杯
I've seen a boy brunch skunk fight his way out of an ambulance
暴♥力♥冲出救护车的蹭客
to try to get back into a restaurant for more drinks.
很恐怖 琳达
This is bad, Linda.
非常恐怖
This is very bad.
天啊 我要去告诉鲍勃
Oh, God. I got to go tell Bob!
你确实应该去
Yes, you do.
但是在你告诉他之前可不可以
But before you do that, could you be a lil' cabbage
再给我们拿一轮"妈尾酒"
and grab us another round of Mom-osas
给我们的汉堡里多放点墨西哥胡椒 爱你哟
and some more jalapeno aioli for our burgers? Love you.
好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Okay, okay!
是该破坏某人美梦的时候了
Well, I guess it's time to go crush someone's dreams.
-我的吗 -不 不是 我的朋友
-Mine? -No. No, my good man.
-显然有人已经抢先了 -好吧
-Someone clearly beat me to that. -Oh, good.
借过 早餐怪
Oh. Pardon me, breakfast monster.
吉恩 等下 我 我需要你的帮助 待在这
Gene, wait. I-I need your help. Stay here.
鲍勃 我要在冬天来临之前去地下室
Bob, I'm going down to check your basement for leaks
查看一下有没有漏水以及费力克斯和架子
and Felixes and whatnot before the winter season.
那个 好吧
That's um, uh, okay.
-鲍勃 鲍勃 我们店有早午餐蹭客 -什么
-Bob! Bob! We got brunch skunks! -What?
早午餐蹭客 这些人来只为了蹭酒
Brunch skunks! These people just came for the drinks.
狡猾的豪饮蹭客
Skunky little booze hounds.
女士 女士 我们这里再点几杯
Miss, miss. We need more drinks over here!
-那就是早午餐蹭客吗 -是的 绝对是
-Is that a brunch skunk? -Yes, definitely a brunch skunk.
-等下 这是谁的包 -完了
- Wait. Whose purse is this? - Oh, crap.
好吧我们可以解决 我们只需告诉这些人
Okay, we can save this. We'll just tell all these people
他们必须走了 然后挨个去每桌
they have to go, and then we'll seat everyone in line
-告诉他们必须点一顿饭 -好的
-and tell them that they have to order a meal. -Okay.
吉恩 去收桌子 拿走所有杯子 满的也收
Gene, go bus the tables. Take every glass, even if it's full.
露易丝 琳达 去帮哥哥
Louise, Tina, help your brother.
好的 但是吉恩不应该回到街上去吗
Sure. But shouldn't Gene go back outside, probably?
不不不 这里需要你们
No. No, no, no. W-We need you guys in here.
-琳达 -怎么了
-And, Linda. -What?
你得去开账单结账了
You got to start giving out checks.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
勇敢一点
Be brave.
费力克斯 我要抓住你了
Felix. I'm gonna getcha.
我就是来抓你的
I'm a-comin' to get you.
你永远跑不了
You'll never get away.
我现在就抓住你
I got you now.
我可以感受到你的呼吸 费力克斯
I can smell you breathing, Felix.
在最后一秒抓住你了
Caught you just at the last second.
-嗨 -该死
- Hi. - damn it!
这是你们的账单
So, this is your check.
我把它放在这里
I'm putting it down right here.
我不记得叫了结账
I don't remember asking for the check.
我还想喝几杯
I want more drinks.
好吧 不行
Okay, well, no.
我们必须打断你们了 抱歉
We actually have to cut you off. I'm sorry.
告示牌上写了”无限续杯”
The sign says "Bot-tom-less drinks."
你不能强加一个底线
You can't just add a bottom.
这不合法
That's illegal.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling 911.
抱歉 但是你们必须走
I'm sorry, but you have to go.
事实上
In fact...
你们所有人 所有人都得走
all of you, you all have to go!
琳达 不
Oh, Linda, no.
我的脸
Ow, my face!
我自己去拿酒
I'm gonna get my own drink.
不 不 不 你不行 坐下
No, no, no. No, you aren't. Sit down.
你踩着我的腿了
You're walking on my legs.
-抓到你了 -费力克斯 快跑
-Gotcha. -Felix, run!
不
No!
早午餐混战
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表