那不就是张餐券吗
I mean, isn't that a gift card?
-他可以直接拿走啊 -该死
- He can just take it, right? - Damn it!
*黑魔王会后悔他来到这世上*
*The Bleaken is gonna wish that he was never born*
*我们来找你了 兄弟*
*We're coming for you, man*
*看好你的角*
*Hold onto your horns*
我没事
I'm okay.
感谢你帮我们 莫特
Thanks for doing this, Mort.
我们真的很感激 你应该知道
We really appreciate it. And you should know
-我们从没怀疑过你 -谢谢
- we never thought you were a suspect. - Thanks.
听起来像你们怀疑过我 但还是让我倒带
Sounds like maybe you did, but let me just push past that
调出昨天的监控录像吧
and bring up the video from yesterday.
好 快进到派对进行的时候
All right, let me jump to the middle of the party,
-然后... -费舍奥德
- and... - Fischoeder.
等等 我不记得昨天在派对上见过费舍奥德
Wait. I don't remember seeing Fischoeder at our party.
现在我们知道为什么了
And now we know why.
他朝里面看了几眼 看到我们 没进来
He looked inside, saw us, and... didn't come in.
白激动一场 看 是你 莫特
That ba-hum-bugger. Look, it's you, Mort.
你在蹦跶吗
Are you skipping?
我只是...只是玩玩
I was, uh... I was just trying something.
快进好了
I'm just gonna fast-forward.
等等 等等 停 倒回去 回去
Wait, wait! Stop! Go back. Go back.
-就是这 看 -天呐 是伊迪丝
- Right there. Look! - Oh, my God. Edith.
她在外套里面藏了什么东西
She's hiding something under her coat.
逮到你了 最棒的一代 才怪
We got ya! Greatest generation, my ass!
琳 计划是什么 我们要怎么让他们交代
Lin, what's the plan? How do we get 'em to talk?
我们进去 拿回我的圣诞树 这就是计划
Here's the plan. We go in, and we get my tree back.
很好 看来你已经想好了
Oh, good. So you've thought this through.
-伊迪丝 哈罗德 -有人在吗
- Edith! Harold! - Hello?
看来没人在这 或许我们该走了
Well, nobody's in here. Maybe we should go?
后门 咱们去看看
Door to the back. Let's go.
哦 很好 去吧
Yup. Great. Let's do that.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
课满了 出去
Class is full. Go away!
好哇 各位 抱歉 继续画
Hi, everyone. Sorry. Keep drawing.
-你们想干嘛 -我们想让你解释一下这个
- What do you want? - We want you to explain... this!
这张照片说明不了任何问题
That picture doesn't prove anything!
-可能是任何一个老太婆 -喂
- That could be any old lady. - Hey!
我意思是 你看起来很好 没什么
I mean, no, you look good. I mean, uh... nothing.
-我知道我很好 -是啊 你很好
- I know I do. - Yes, you do!
你们能把我老婆的圣诞树还回来吗
Can you two please just give my wife her tree?
树 什么树
Tree? What tree?
我们没拿你的什么鬼树
We didn't take your damn tree!
你没拿 是嘛
Oh, you didn't, huh?
你外套里面藏的什么 偷偷摸摸小姐
What's under your coat, Miss Grabby Puss?
我们拿了你的饼干盘好吗
Well, we took your cookie platter, okay?
开心了吧
Happy now?
-你们拿了什么 -饼干
- You took our what? - Cookies!
我们要上一整周人体素描课
We've had life-drawing classes all week.
我们去了你的派对
We-we came to your party,
结果没时间买♥♥零食了
and we ran out of time to buy snacks.
人♥体♥艺♥术♥需要零食 很辛苦 他们喜欢饼干
Nudes need snacks! It's hard work! They like cookies!
那时候派对都结束了
It was the end of the party.
我们以为你们会把饼干都丢了的
We thought you were gonna throw them out!
不应该伤害到任何人的
No one was supposed to get hurt!
鲍勃 看那个裸体圣诞老人
Bob, look at naked Santa.
我看见了 琳 想不看都不行
I-I saw him, Lin. You really can't miss him.
不 再看看 我想他昨天去了我们的派对
No, look at him again. I think he was at our party.
他是艺术 那个艺术家 记得吗
He's Art, the artist, remember?
是嘛 我们能走了吗
Oh, yeah. can we leave?
不 他是个嫌疑犯 我们得问问他
No. He's a suspect. We have to question him.
你们两个应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
Well, you two should be ashamed of yourselves.
偷我们的饼干
Stealing our cookies.
现在我们要去和你们的裸体男聊一聊
Now we're gonna talk to your nude,
别挡着我们
and you're gonna let us.
*你去了我们的派对*
*You were at our party*
*希望你喜欢*
*I hope you had a good time*
*我很喜欢 我喝了蛋酒*
*I did, I drank the eggnog*
*有点恶心 但调得还不算太烂*
*Gross, but nicely spiked*
*有人偷了我的树 请证明你不是罪犯*
*Well, someone stole my tree, I need to know your alibi*
*我显然是个正大光明的清白男*
*I'm clearly a man with nothing to hide*
*从你的派对出来 我心情不错*
*After your party, I was in a lovely mood*
*直接来了这里 吃了块饼干 变成了全♥裸♥*
*I came straight here, had a cookie and got nude*
*他变成了全♥裸♥ 真的全♥裸♥*
*He got nude, he got super nude*
*问问其他人 我发誓不是我*
*Ask the class, I swear it wasn't me*
*我进来的时候 没拿着你的树*
*When I came in here, I didn't have your tree*
*他没有拿 他没有拿你的树*
*He didn't have it, he didn't have your tree*
但可能带着一撮毛
A bush maybe. Ha-ha!
-哈罗德 -抱歉
- Harold! - Sorry.
*我相信 抱歉打扰你们了*
*Well, I believe you, I'm sorry to intrude*
*没关系 我其实就是来看胸的*
*It's okay, I just signed up to see some boobs*
没想到我还挺爱画画
It turns out, I actually love drawing.
*他爱画画 但还是非常怪异*
*He loves drawing, but he's still pretty creepy*
*非常怪异*
*Definitely creepy*
*祝你找到你的树*
*I hope you find your tree.*
琳 我们该回餐厅了
Well, Lin, we should probably head back to the restaurant.
不行 我得继续找 鲍鲍
No! I got to keep looking, Bobby!
我得找到我的装饰 我的小宝贝们
I need to find my ornaments. My little babies!
好吧 好吧 你继续找
Okay, okay, you keep looking,
但是我要回到我们工作
but I'm gonna get back to work
或者说曾经一起工作的地方去了
where we both work or we used to.
很好 赶紧走人 带上你的饼干托盘
Good! Get out! Leave! And take your cookie tray!
*圣诞树啊 圣诞树*
*Oh, Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree*
*我的圣诞树你在何处*
*Where is my frickin' Christmas tree?*
*会不会是那个小子*
*I wonder if it was that guy*
*如果我找不到 我可能会死*
*If I don't find it, I might die*
*圣诞树啊 圣诞树*
*Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree*
*你会在何处*
*Where can you be, my Christmas tree?*
平安夜当天
好吧
Well, that's it.
我把所有名单上的人都排除了
I crossed everyone off the list.
而我的圣诞装饰此刻还在冷风中 奄奄一息
My ornaments are just out there in the cold dyin'.
-很抱歉 琳 -你知道吗
- I'm sorry, Lin. - You know what?
我要去
I'm gonna go back out there
再和名单上的人聊一聊
and talk to everyone on my list again.
可能我错过了什么
Maybe I missed something.
琳 我们还要包礼物
Lin, we still need to wrap presents.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talkin' about?
礼物 我们要给孩子们
Presents-- we need to wrap them
包礼物 圣诞礼物 记得吗
for the kids... for Christmas, remember?
对哦 孩子们的礼物 我们还没有包
Right. The kids' presents. We haven't wrapped 'em.
-还没有 -太糟糕了
- We have not. - That's bad.
没关系 我就是在想我们什么时候包
It's fine. I'm just wondering when we're gonna do it.
我说"我们" 其实主要是你
And by "We," I mean mostly you,
因为我包得很难看
'cause I'm horrible at it.
对 你每次包的就像一头喝醉的瞎眼熊的作品
Yeah, you wrap like a drunk, blind bear.
喝醉的瞎眼熊就是我的常态
That's how I live.
我可能有一点
I may have been a little...
太在意找回我的树了
overly focused on getting my tree back.
好吧 我不打算找了
Well, you know what? I'm done.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
没错 那个贼可能偷走了我的装饰
Yeah. That thief may have stolen my ornaments,
但是不能让他偷走我们的圣诞节
but he's not gonna steal our Christmas.
妈妈 我得跟你谈谈
Mom, we need to talk to you.
是关于你的树
It's about your tree.
孩子们 妈妈已经放弃找树了
Kid-Kids, your mother's actually done looking for the tree,
-我们都为此感到高兴 -是的 没事了
- and we are all very happy about that. - Yup, yup. All done.
我们知道是谁偷的了
We know who stole it!
你们知道了 是谁
You do?! Who was it?!
-我的天 -是黑魔王
- Oh, my God. - It was the Bleaken!
-什么 -你们相信有黑魔王 -没错
- What? - You-you kids believe in the Bleaken? - Yeah!
你知道他
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表