-今天是明天 -没用的
- Today is tomorrow. - It's not working.
-深呼吸 -我不喜欢它
- And breathe... - I don't like it.
真是我“玩”得最累的一次
That was the most exhausting play date of my life.
但我们取得了进展
But we made progress.
我们在蹦床上燃烧了一些卡路里
We burned some calories on the trampoline.
而且我觉得隔壁那家人
And I think the family next door
真的开始接受我们了
really started to warm up to us.
对 我从他们窗户那
Yeah, I watched half of Jurassic Park
看了半集《侏罗纪公园》 每隔一秒一眼
through their window. Every other second.
看来在破案之前
Well, I guess I got to keep this going
我得一直来这儿了
till we crack the case.
*游戏约会 游戏约会*
*Play dates, play dates*
*好多好多约会*
*Having lots of play dates*
*约到死都不会累*
*I'm gonna play with you till we die *
*游戏约会 游戏约会*
*Play dates, play dates*
*超级开心的约会*
*Super fun play dates*
*玩到死都不会累*
*Gonna play together until we die.*
有人明显非常反感这些娃娃
Someone obviously hated those dolls.
但是谁呢
But who?
我们来谈谈《老黄狗》吧
Let's talk about Old Yeller.
别想《老黄狗》了
Forget Old Yeller.
但这是多好的故事
But it was such a great yarn.
你不觉得这个故事很棒吗
Didn't you think it was a good yarn?
等等 故事
Wait, yar, yarn.
yarn 故事 又作线【求校】
跟线有关系
There's something about the yarn.
也许
Maybe.
米莉 你为什么把所有事情都说得
Millie, why do you turn everything
那么恐怖
into a freaking...
等等 我知道一个懂线的人
Wait, I know yarn people.
蒂娜 吉恩 我们得去个地方
Tina, Gene, we need to go somewhere.
好的 反正邻居们都把百叶窗关起来了
Okay. The neighbors shut their blinds anyway.
没礼貌
Rude.
小偷 哈罗德 快醒醒
Shoplifters. Harold, wake up.
什么
What?
去别的地方撒野 小毛贼
Boost your airplane glue someplace else, you hoods.
然后回到男孩镇去
And then take it on back to Boys Town.
我们不是小偷
We're not shoplifters.
什么是男孩镇 听起来挺有趣
Wait, what's Boys Town? It sounds interesting.
听着 有人把这只娃娃剪碎了
Listen, someone cut up this doll.
你有发现什么不寻常之处吗
Do you see anything unusual?
这线不是被剪断的 是被解开的
This yarn isn't cut, it's unraveled.
-什么 -被解开的
- It's what? - Unraveled!
为什么不直接剪开
Why not just cut it?
他们为什么那么小心翼翼
Why were they so careful?
我有一个问题 你们为什么还在这里
Here's a question. Why are you still here?
不买♥♥东西就滚出去
Buy some pipe cleaners or get the hell out!
滚就滚
Okay. Geez.
我们已经接近真♥相♥了
We're so close to solving this.
米莉是个怪咖
Millie's an odd bird,
但她确实在这方面有头脑
but she does have a head for this stuff.
-这是什么 -我在做我和米莉的
- What's that? - Oh, it's just a Millie and me
友谊拼贴画
friendship collage I'm working on.
得陪着她玩 不是吗
Got to play the game, right?
好多闪光胶水
That's a lot of glitter glue.
简单即美 要学会自我割舍
Maybe less is more? Learn to edit yourself?
米莉快变成了你的真朋友了 露易丝
Seems like Millie's kind of becoming a real friend, Louise.
她不是朋友 蒂娜
She's not a friend, Tina
我们只是玩得很开心
We've had some fun.
不是开心 但是你知道 闭嘴
I mean, not "Fun," But you know... shut up.
我懂了 就像我和妈妈之间的感觉
I get it. It's like that thing I've got with Mom.
为什么非要给它贴标签
Why put a label on it?
福旺德先生
Oh, Mr. Frond.
水上乐园项目可以重新提上议程了
I want to update you on Operation Waterpark's Back On.
福旺德先生
Mr. Frond!
我向你自首
I'm turning myself in.
齐克 你不必这样
Zeke, you don't have to do this.
你需要去参考实地考察旅行 小吉米
You need that field trip, Jimmy Junior.
-齐克 是你做的 -没错 是我
- Zeke, you did it? - Yep. Typical me.
我讨厌那些 他们管它叫什么来着
I hate those, what do they call it again?
-反正我讨厌它 -娃娃
- I hate it, though. - Dolls?
对 娃娃
Yeah, dolls.
所以我猜大家都能去水上乐园了
So everyone gets to go to the water park, I guess.
你能去了 小杰
You get to go, Jay-Ju!
你能去了
You get to go.
天哪 谁来帮帮我
Oh, God, I need help!
-有人帮忙吗 -谁来帮帮他
- Little help! - Somebody help him!
快来人 他需要帮忙
Come on. He needs help.
那
So, uh... huh.
这就破案了
That's... case closed?
你好 泰迪 你好 简妮
Hi, Teddy. Hi, Janine.
我来看看海报生意怎么样
Just seeing how the poster's doing.
怎么样 它快完了 死了
How it's doing? It's dying. Dead.
人们似乎不太能理解这个概念
People seem a little unfamiliar with the concept.
这有什么用
So what does it do?
-你读它 -然后它改变你的人生
- You-you read it. - And it changes your life.
那我把它放在哪
And where would I put it?
-挂在墙上 -我没有墙
- On a wall? - I don't really do walls.
我和我的表演团队住在一个改装过的露台
I live in a converted gazebo with my improv group,
-所以 -你够了
- so it's like... - That's enough out of you.
我不知道问题在哪里
I don't know what the problem is.
这张海报什么都有了 至少照片不错
The poster's got everything, at least, graphically.
至少照片不错
"At least graphically"?
可能因为那句鸡汤没我想象中的好
Maybe the phrase isn't as good as I thought it was.
可能你的日出其实是日落
Or maybe your sunrise is really a sunset,
毁了我的鸡汤创造的意境
and it's wrecking the mood my words create.
我搞混了
I get them confused.
我已经解释过了
I already explained that.
我喜欢那张拿着香蕉手♥机♥的黑猩猩
I liked the chimp with the banana phone.
那是你唯一拿得出手的
That was, like, your only good one.
为什么我要给你机会
Why did I take a chance on you?
为什么我让你给我机会
Why did I let you take a chance on me?
天呐 我喜欢这个
Oh, my God, I love it.
伙计们 有客人来了
Guys. You got a customer.
她要掏钱包了
She's going for her wallet.
谢天谢地 很抱歉之前对你发火
Oh, thank God. Sorry about a second ago.
-我也是 你最棒了 -刚才太失态了
- Oh, me too. You're the best. - That was crazy.
-不 你才是 -咔擦
- No, you are. - And click.
-你在干什么 -我要发上网
- What are you doing? - I'm posting it.
不行 住手 你得掏钱买♥♥
No, stop that. You got to buy it.
有好多人点赞 不用谢
It has so many likes. You're welcome.
不 那是我们的创意
No, those are our ideas!
我还需要张海报
Well, I need another poster.
等下 我忘带钱包了
Oh, wait, I forgot my wallet.
不管怎样 我觉得我不必再来了
So anyway, I guess I don't need to come over anymore.
拜托 露易丝
Oh, come on, Louise.
你真的觉得是齐克干的
You actually think Zeke did it?
是的 好吧
Yes. I mean, okay,
他好像不知道自己认的是什么罪
he didn't seem to know what he was confessing to,
但这只是个小细节而已
but that's a very small detail.
我还以为我们是要真♥相♥
I thought we were looking for the truth.
我们是要水上乐园 米莉
We were looking for the water park, Millie.
你去过湿身预备齐吗
Have you been to Wetty, Set, Go?
滑梯速度超快 滑的时候内♥裤♥都会往上跑
The slides are so fast you'll get the kind of wedgie
那种刺♥激♥的感觉无法忘怀 会伴你终生
that'll never come out and you just have to live with it.
但我们只差一步就查明真♥相♥了
But we're almost there.
我觉得我知道是谁干的了
And I think I know who did it.
如果你知道是谁干的 快告诉我
Well, if you know who did it, just tell me.
你一直在跟我说些事情和我套近乎
You've been stretching things out just to keep me near you.
你觉得这都是关于你吗 露易丝
You think it's all about you, Louise,
就因为我所做的一切都和你有关
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表