女孩们 扔草不该这么扔
Girls, don't throw grass like that.
该这么扔
You throw it like this!
-不要扔草了 -你先住手
- Stop throwing grass. - You stop it.
快过来
You guys, get it together.
金龙
Gold Dragons?
-球 -球
- The ball? - The ball?
是的 你 你可以
Yeah! You-you can, uh...
你懂得
you know.
踢它
Kick it?
这样太分散注意力了
Guys, that's kind of distracting.
得分
Goal.
-你做到了 -太棒啦
- You did it! - Hell yeah!
棒 瓦特
Hell yeah, Walter!
我们得分了
We didn't get shutouted!
是的
Yeah!
干得漂亮 女孩们
Great job, girls!
我是教练
I'm coaching!
我是真的教练
I'm actually coaching!
哈莉 我帮你把马尾辫绑好
Harley, I will fix your ponytail!
玛拉 我要处理那些鞋带
Mara, let me take a whack at those shoelaces!
萨米 你应该
Sami, you should live
和让你有安全感的父母一方一起生活
with whichever parent makes you feel safe!
还不错 教练
Not bad, Coach.
就是你擅长的那个瞬间
That one moment when you were good at it.
严格来说 那是非常不错的瞬间
It was a couple of really good moments, technically.
是的 别管那些鞋带了
Yeah! Oh, forget about that shoelace.
你 你应该剪掉
You're-you're gonna have to cut those off.
你说得对 教练
You got it, Coach.
飞吧 《鹈鹕档案》 飞吧
Fly, Pelican Brief, fly!
好吧
Oh, right.
我们还要继续弹
We have to keep playing.
你就是个音乐矮子
You're a musical midget.
你就是个颤巍巍的过气歌♥手
You're a doddering old diva.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我懂 但我担心有人会出事
I know, but I'm worried someone's gonna get killed.
他们说的太难听了
These are very sharp criticisms.
好吧 好吧 等等 等等 停下
Oh, okay, okay, wait, wait, hold on a second.
这是吉恩和琳达的钢琴餐吧
This is Gene and Linda's Piano Bar:
余音绕梁 满嘴留香
Show Tunes and Mouth Foods.
我们喜欢一点点的戏剧冲突
And we like a little drama,
但我们不能让两位舞台巨匠
but we can't let two veterans of the stage fight...
再这么吵下去了
longer than you have already been fighting.
梅金老师 希拉曾经有过让你难忘的表演吗
Ms. Merkin, did Sheila ever have a good show?
当然 数都数不清
Sure. Thousands.
实话实说 她也确实太老了
Literally. She's older than dirt.
那么 希拉 梅金老师曾经
And, Sheila, did Ms. Merkin ever
是否演奏过让你难以忘怀的乐曲
impress you with her impressive playing?
玛蒂尔达一直都很好
Matilda's been good
从她自己能扣灯笼裤扣子以前我就这么觉得
since before she could button her own bloomers.
等等 你们认识多久了
Wait, how long have you two known each other?
一直 我们是姐妹
Forever. We're sisters.
-什么 -什么 劲爆
- What? - What? - Ooh, hot.
天呐 你们得和好
Oh, my God, you have to make up.
你们是演艺世家 就像盛美家兄弟
You're a showbiz family, like the Smuckers Brothers
和扭曲姐妹
or the Twisted Sisters.
希拉 我很抱歉我有几个拍子迟了
Oh, Sheila, I'm sorry if I was late on a couple cues.
或许我又是在嫉妒你能站在聚光灯下了
Maybe I was jealous that you were in the spotlight again.
玛蒂尔达 没有你的支持 我就迷失了方向
Oh, Matilda, I'm lost without you backing me up.
你不在的时候 我唱得就像谷仓里的老猫一样
I sing like an old barn cat when you're not there.
再来几只演出里的歌♥曲怎么样
Hey, how about another number from the show?
"看见什么唱什么"
"If You See Something, Sing Something"?
- 你懂我的调 -G调
- You know my key. - G-ish?
*如果你的包包一直一直都不在你身边*
* If your bags were out of your possession at any time *
*可能是坏事 也可能没事*
* It could be bad, it could be fine... *
-老妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
你不是在给泰迪做汉堡呢吗
Weren't you making Teddy a burger?
是不是还在烤 会不会着火
Is it possible it's still on the grill, and it's on fire?
-天呐 泰迪的汉堡 -天呐 天呐
- Oh, my God, Teddy's burger! - Oh, God, oh, God.
实话实说 把你们俩留在店里
Honestly, leaving you two alone,
我以为还会更糟
I thought it would be way worse.
没有 他们不是在灭火
No, it's not a fire fire.
只是在把烟赶出去而已
They're just putting out the smoke.
你们玩得开心吗
Did you guys have fun?
-不能再好了 -我现在是经理了
- Oh, it was the best. - I'm a manager now.
我是正在培训的经理
And I'm a manager in training.
-什么 -没什么 比赛怎么样
- What? - Nothing. How was the game?
太棒了 我们21比1输了
Great. We lost 21 to one.
真棒 亲爱的
Oh, that's good, honey.
-这成绩好吗 -体育和数学我都搞不明白
- Is that good? - I don't know sports or math.
他们把一切都搞砸了
They gave their gosh darn all out there,
下个赛季我们还要重新比赛
and we're gonna do it again next season.
-是吗 还是不要了 -不
- Oh, yeah, maybe not. - Oh, no.
但我还能再当助教 对吗
But I can still assistant coach again, right?
每天都行 蒂娜
Every damn day, Tina.
我太爱你了 兄弟
I frickin' love you, man.
你们玩得很高兴
you guys were having so much fun,
都没在意错过超级马拉松战
you don't even care that you're missing the Supreme marathon.
-天呐 -走 走 走 走
- Oh, my God! - Go, go, go, go, go, go!
消防队说我们不能
No, the fire department says we're not supposed
上楼 他们已经走了
to go upstairs... Oh, they're gone.
*如果你的包包一直一直不在你身边*
* If your bags were out of your possession at any time *
*可能是坏事 也可能没事*
* It could be bad, it could be fine *
*别把它交给警犬*
* Don't leave it up to the canine unit *
*安保很有趣 我们全都在巡逻*
* Security is fun and we're all doin' it *
*看见什么 就唱什么*
* If you see something, sing something *
*成群成对 挥舞摇晃*
* Partner up and swing something *
*如果看到什么可疑的事情 就唱出声来*
* Let your voices ring if you see a-something strange *
*我看到了一些可疑的东西*
* I see something suspicious *
*我希望没有*
* Oh, you know I wish I didn't *
*但是我最好唱出来*
* But it's better if I sing it *
*这样每个人都知道有事情发生了*
* So everyone will know it's a thing *
*比如可疑的家伙 奇怪的手提箱 诸如此类*
* Like a shady guy, a weird suitcase, something... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表