很好
That's good.
是什么 你看见什么了
What is it? What do you see?
有点出乎意料
It's, not what I expected.
不是可怕的死人坑吗
It's not a horrible pit of death?
取决于你如何看待迷幻舞曲
I mean, it depends on how you feel about trance music.
这是莫比的家吗
Is this Moby's house?
莫比 音乐人 以购买♥♥豪♥宅♥闻名
它是
Oh, it's a...
-狂欢 -是的 只是狂欢
-...rave. -Yup. Just a rave.
不管这些人是谁
Whoever these people are,
他们有很多有创意的点子
they have a lot of creative ideas.
就像错觉墙和神秘楼梯间
Like the illusion wall and the secret staircase.
所以我们没有找到黑魔王的老巢
So instead of the Bleaken's nest,
而是找到了一群旁若无人跳舞的人
we get a bunch of people dancing like nobody's watching?
冒牌货
What a rip-off.
看
Look!
妈妈的树
Mom's tree.
大家 我们马上走
Everyone, we're leaving in a second.
在我拿回我的树顶后
Right after I get my frickin' treetop back.
妈妈完全疯了
Mom is literally raving mad.
我打赌所有东西都是偷来的
I bet all this stuff is stolen.
是的 那人还偷了我的舞步
Yeah. And that guy stole my dance move.
我猜那个是从图书馆门前
I think that's the reading reindeer
偷的阅读驯鹿
from in front of the library.
我记得他的眼镜
I recognize his glasses.
愚蠢的 年轻人
Stupid... young people.
他们以为可以为了狂欢就拿别人的东西
They think they can just take things for their fancy rave.
别担心 琳 我们会拿回你的树
Don't worry, Lin, we're gonna get your tree back.
它太高了 但是
I mean, it's really high up, but...
大家好
Hey, everyone.
我是DJ嗨八
DJ Elev-8 here.
八是数字八
That's spelled with the number eight.
数字九就很傻了[谐音]
And this is asinine with the number nine.
还有几分钟午夜十二点的钟声就会敲响
Just a few minutes left until the clock strikes midnight
已经是圣诞节的早上了
and it's officially Christmas morning.
你们都知道那意味着什么
You all know what that means.
现在该"嗨"起来了
It‘s time to Elev-8.
-难以置信 -只要我们悄悄的
-Unbelievable. -Okay, I think if we just quietly
神不知鬼不觉地过去
and inconspicuously make our way over to...
我要拿到麦克风
I'm gonna get on that microphone
向这些人表达一下我的想法
and give these people a piece of my mind.
别这么做 琳
Please don't do that, Lin.
就这么干 妈妈
Please do that, Mom.
鲍勃 你去把我的树顶拿回来
Bob, you go get my treetop.
孩子们 你们站在爸爸下面
Kids, you stand underneath your father
以防他摔下来
in case he falls.
我要毁了这个派对
I got a party to poop on.
老天 太高了
Oh, my God, that's so high up.
我想象中的狂欢就是这个样子
This is what I thought a rave looked like.
但不是这个味道
But it is not what I thought a rave smelled like.
好吧 我受不了这个味道了
Okay. I can't take the smell anymore.
我要躲开狗狗的便便
I got to move away from the dog poop.
该死
Damn it.
把胳膊放在身体下面 就像俯卧撑一样
Just got to get my arms under me, like a push-up.
做一个俯卧撑
Just got to do one push-up.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我连一个俯卧撑都做不了吗
I can't do one push-up?
这真是最蠢的死法
Oh, God. This is really the stupidest way to die.
别担心 爸爸 你不会死的
Don't worry, Dad. You're not gonna die.
如果你摔下来 回去的路上会辛苦一点
I mean, if you fall, it would be a tough road back,
但你不会死
but you're not gonna die.
我打赌圣诞老人经常从房♥顶上摔下来
Yeah, I bet Santa falls off roofs all the time,
他只不过身材比你好一点
and he's only in slightly better shape than you.
郑重声明 你的股沟没有完全露出来
Just for the record, your butt crack's not totally out.
我知道 我感觉到了
I know it, I feel it.
我感受到了微风
I feel the breeze.
你好 你好 大家好
Hello! Hello, people!
听我说
can I have your attention please?
什么 放下它
Hey. What the...? Get off of that.
放手 放手 给我
Get off-- get off it... Give it to me!
你在干什么 我要关了麦克风
What are you doing? I'm killing that mic.
开关在哪里
Where's that damn switch?
我知道你们在这个小狂欢洞穴里度过了一段美好时光
I know you're all having a fun time
但我要说几句
in your little rave cave, but I need to say something.
平时 我愿意和你们一起狂欢
Normally, I would love to be doing a rave with you,
但这次是垃圾
but this is bull crap.
圣诞节不是这样的
This is not what Christmas is about.
不该是偷东西 不该是秘密隧♥道♥
It's not about stealing things, and secret tunnels.
我们没有许可证
We don't have a permit for this.
所以才布置那些障碍
That's why we have all those things.
为了把人挡在外面 谁带她来的
To keep people out-- who brought her?
没有人偷东西
And no one stole anything!
滚去和你的叮当打乒乓
Oh, go play ping pong with your ding dong.
你们做了什么自己清楚 圣诞贼
You know full well what you did, you Christmas burglars.
看 你们拿走了我的树顶
Look, you took my treetop.
-你们好 --所以我们要拿回来
- Hi. - So we're taking it back.
还有我的装饰品
And my ornaments.
但是你们什么是我拿不回来的吗
But you know what I can't get back?
我的圣诞精神
My Christmas spirit!
什么情况
What's happening?
这 这是什么
Wha-- what is that?
你们好
Hello.
大多数时间 我是"克莱维奇到比佛"
Most of the year, you know me as Cleavage To Beaver.
但今天是圣诞节 今晚 我是"圣诞三小姐"
But it's Christmas, so tonight, I'm Miss Triple X-Mas.
欢迎来到我们的派对 我不知道
Welcome to our party. I'm not sure
这位脾气暴躁的女士在喊什么 但现在是午夜
what this grumpy lady is yelling about, but it's midnight.
我要开始唱圣诞歌♥了
So I'm gonna sing my Christmas song.
*闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights *
*闪耀*
* Shine *
*一盏熄灭*
* If one of them goes out, then none of them *
*万盏皆灭*
* Light... *
*至少曾经如此*
* Or at least that's how it used to be *
*现在的LED不同以往*
* Now the LEDs work a little bit differently *
*但你懂我*
* But you know what I mean *
*闪闪灯光 闪闪灯光*
* Twinkly lights, twinkly lights *
*圣诞闪耀*
* That's what makes Christmas bright *
*五光十色 千变万化*
* All different colors, and all different types *
*确实尽是白光*
* I mean, sure there are a lot of white lights *
*但需要彩灯点缀*
* But you need an assortment of lights *
*万事大吉*
* To do it right... *
终于 有首关于灯泡的歌♥了
Finally, a song about lightbulbs.
弹珠 棉花糖糖 道尔顿
Marbles? Marshmallow? Dalton?
*若有人说我们错*
* And when they want to tell us that we're all wrong *
*我会说我们是*
* I'm here to tell you that we're all*
*闪亮的灯*
* Lights... *
-我的天 -*闪耀的你*
-Oh, my God. -* You twinkle *
-*为我闪耀* -打扰一下
-* You twinkle for me * -Hi. Excuse me.
你是
Hi. You're...
你不是黑魔王吧
you're not the Bleaken, are you?
不是 我是人 穿着服装
No. I'm-I'm a person. In a costume.
只是告诉你一下 我们本可以抓到黑魔王的
Well, just so you know, we could've taken him.
-对吧 -是的
-Right, guys? -Yeah!
我们本来要把他送回黑魔王岛的
We would've sent him back to Bleakentown.
我本来有尺子
I had a ruler.
尺子可不认人
I really don't know how it would've gone down.
-别再来了 -等下等下
-Oh, not again. -Wait, wait, wait!
别关 我想道歉
Don't turn me off. I want to apologize.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起我对你们大喊
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
我没有意识到这个派对有多么棒
I didn't realize how w-wonderful this party was.
我没有看清
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表