但是你的警徽就挂在脖子上
but your badge is right there.
该死 别看我
Damn it. Don't look at me.
表现得跟平时一样 假装我是个顾客
Just act normal and pretend I'm a customer.
你今天想要吃什么呢 顾客探长
what would you like to eat today, Sergeant Customer?
给我来一杯咖啡
I'll, have, a coffee.
-很自然 -嘘
- Very natural. - Shush!
你为什么要秘密行动
Why are you undercover?
我在调查网络盗窃案 这就是原因
I'm investigating cyber robberies, that's why.
所以穿了短裤
Hence the shorts.
你们无线网络上的某个混球
Some scumbag on your Wi-Fi network
黑进了别人的电脑
is hacking into people's computers
窃取了人家的身份信息和信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
and stealing identities and credit card numbers
然后在网上买♥♥了一些很蠢的东西
and buying some really dumb stuff online.
是谁
Who is it?
我要是知道的话 还会在这边秘密行动吗
If I knew that, I wouldn't be undercover, would I?
你的衣服背后写着"警♥察♥"
It says "Police" On the back of your shirt.
该死
Got-dangit!
-鲍勃 跟我换衣服 -不要
- Bob, change shirts with me. - No.
所以餐厅里有个电脑黑客
So someone in the restaurant is a computer hacker, huh?
有意思
Well, it's something.
好吧 我加入
Okay, I'm in.
什么 什么叫 你加入
What do you... what do you mean, you're in?
我加入 来吧 调查起来宝贝儿
I'm in. Let's go, let's do it, baby.
-什么 -是他吗
- What? - Is it him?
-是她 是她吗 -她什么 -是他吗
- Is it her? Is it--is it her? - Her what? - Is it him?
-你们在说什么 -不是 -是他吗
- What are you talking about? - No. - Is it him?
-不 不 -是他 -他
- Not... No. - Is it that one? - Him.
-那 个呢 -我不知道 嘘
- What about that one? - I don't know. Shh!
你才要嘘 我们在帮你忙呢
You shush. We're helping.
是
Yeah.
好的 我们今年可以
Okay. Sure. Yeah, we can make
把欢乐跑从2千米改成3千米
the fun run a 3K instead of a 2K this year.
是的 多1千米没有问题
Yeah, another K is no prob.
好了 我得挂了 另一个电♥话♥来了
Okay, look, I got to go. The other line's ringing.
救援站 我是扎克
Lifeguard station, this is Zack.
你想把沙堡比赛
You want to move the sand castle contest
挪到码头南边举♥行♥
to south of the pier?
你肯定迫不及待想要上这堵荣耀之墙了吧
I bet you can't wait to get up on that wall of honor.
我不会上这堵墙了
I'm not going up on the wall.
你当然会
Sure you are.
你是少年海边救援队的吧
You're a Junior Lifeguard, ain't ya?
当不了多久了
Not for much longer.
我要上交我的口哨和浮筒
I'm turning in my whistle and my can.
什么 我想不出
What?! I can't think of a reason
有什么理由要离开少年救援队
anyone would want to leave the Junior Guards.
事实是 我报名只是为了
The truth is, I only signed up
和半裸少年在一起
to be around shirtless, teen boys.
那就退出吧
Yeah, maybe quit then.
你可能不是进少年救生员的料
You might not be JGM.
谢谢你的好意 但说真的
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but really,
我觉得大家说的对 我应该退队
I think everyone is right. I should quit.
我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
但感觉退队并不光彩
But it doesn't feel right to quit.
蒂娜·贝尔彻不是个轻易言弃的人
Tina Belcher isn't a quitter.
但或许她应该放手了
But maybe she should be?
放弃也是一种解放
Quitting is liberating
也是条出路
and could be the way to go.
对 老先生 放弃不是出路
That's right, Mr. Old Man, quitting is not the way to go.
我可能为了错误的原因加入少年救援队
I might've joined Junior Guards for the wrong reasons,
不过我会找到正确的意义坚持到底
but I'm gonna finish it for the right ones.
好的 以后再聊 蒂娜 什么事
Sure. Later. Yeah, Tina, what do you need?
-我是来退队的 -好吧
- I came in here to quit... - Oh, okay, cool.
但有一位很有智慧的满脸褶子的老头说服了我
...but a wise, old, wrinkly man convinced me otherwise.
-格斯 -我发誓不是故意的
- Gus. - I swear, I didn't mean to.
还有 "满脸褶子" 才没有
Also, "Wrinkly"? No.
我很注意保养皮肤
I've taken very good care of my skin.
所以 我不准备退队了
So, I quit on quitting.
我要从少年救援队毕业
I'm gonna graduate Junior Guards
我也要登上那面墙
and I'm getting on that wall right there.
不是那面 那是寻人启事墙
Not that wall. That's the missing person's wall.
是那面
That wall.
不敢相信你不退队了 蒂娜
I can't believe you unquit, Tina.
现在我们永远也不能从少年救援队毕业了
Now we're never gonna graduate Junior Guards.
我们都只需要再给我一次机会
Look, we all just need to give me a second chance.
我保证会勤加练习
I promise I'm gonna work hard
我会紧盯大腿的
and I'll keep my eyes on the thighs.
我是说奖品
I mean, prize.
两个一组进行救生圈游泳
Partner up for the buoy swim.
好冷 高跨步 高跨步
So cold! High step! High step!
然后
And...
我做到了 我潜水了
I did it. I-I dolphined.
救生圈游泳还不算好
Well, it wasn't the prettiest buoy swim
看上去你喝了很多水
and it looked like you swallowed a lot of water out there...
全都喝进去了
All the water.
但你完成了而且不需要别人救
But you did it without needing to be rescued.
-干得好 蒂娜 -谢谢
- Nice job, Tina. - Thank you.
虽然这连最基础的都算不上 但你还是做到了
It's the bare minimum, but you did it.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
你快找到那个网络诈骗犯了吗
Are you close to finding the cyber crook?
没有 没有 我在用一个新系统
No, no, I'm using some new program
追踪那个黑客的源电脑
to trace the hack back to the source computer,
不过我不太会用这些高科技玩意 我太差劲了
but I'm-I'm no good at this tech stuff. I'm terrible.
要不再按重一点
Maybe hit the keys harder?
等等
Wait a minute.
我的笔记本
My Laptop.
"我的笔记本"
"My Laptop"?
就是叫这个名字的电脑
Yeah, it's the name of a computer
在发起攻击
that's initiating the attack.
你们中谁是"我的笔记本"
Which one of you is My Laptop?
所以我们要找人的有个本
So, we're looking for someone with a lap.
交给我
I'm on it.
不 不 回来 该死
No, no, get back here. Damn it.
他是这行中最棒的 你找到个得力助手
He's the best in the business. You're in good hands.
-我忘记我要找什么了 -换我了
- I forgot what I was looking for. - My turn.
别理我 我只是个在餐厅迷路的小女孩
Don't mind me, I'm just a little girl lost in a restaurant.
你是我妈妈吗
Are you my mommy?
你是不是我妈妈
Are you my mommy?
你们的孩子太差劲了
You know, your children are awful.
不 我知道
No, I-I know.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
-随便吧 -你说什么 帕克
- Whatever. - What's that, Parker?
你可能把所有人都骗了
You might have everyone else fooled,
但我还是觉得你不应该留在队里
but I still think you shouldn't be on this squad.
算了 帕克
Come on, Parker.
蒂娜真的已经努力了
Tina is really trying.
她好些天没给大家惹麻烦了
She hasn't gotten us in trouble in days.
我一直尽可能地不去瞄大伙的胸肌
Yeah, and I'm keeping the chest glances to a minimum.
甚至都没想我和迈克尔
And I'm not even thinking about the love triangle
还有凯莉之间的三角恋
I'm in with Michael and Kelly.
我们之间不存在三角恋这回事
We're not in a love triangle.
不 有的 我们正一起面对
Yes, we are. We're handling it.
你们真的认为她能救你们的命吗
You really think she could save your life out there?
你们愿意把自己的性命交到蒂娜手中吗
You'd be willing to put your life in Tina's hands?
-肯定不啊 -我应该不会
- Definitely no. -I guess not.
-我就知道是这样 -伙计们 拜托
- That's what I thought. - Guys, come on.
我真是少年救生员的料 我会证明给你们看
I'm real deal JGM. I'll prove it to you.
如果我完成了海上救援演习呢
What if, I-I did the open ocean rescue drill?
蒂娜 那不是少年救生员的训练
Tina, that's not a JG drill,
而是LG训练
that's an LG drill.
-好吧 LG是什么来着 -救生员
-Right. What's LG again? -Lifeguard.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表