Oh, I-I guess you could say it gives me some comfort
它带给我很多安慰
ever since my wife died.
我说的是妻子吗 我意思是猫
Did I say "Wife"? I meant "Cat."
天啊 你这个可怜的人
Oh, my God, you poor thing.
我觉得你们应该去喝杯咖啡
H-Hey, I think you two should get some coffee.
-真的吗 -是吗
- Really? - You do?
是的 我觉得
Yeah, I do.
一个管猫叫妻子的人
A guy who says "Wife" But means "Cat"?
这个人你可得认识认识 盖尔
That's a guy you got to get to know, Gayle.
现在怎么样
How about right now?
我还要上班 我想辞职
Oh, I have a job. Oh, I want to quit!
盖尔 五点再见他 看在上帝面上
Gayle, just meet him at 5:00, for God's sake.
没关系 盖尔
Oh, it's okay, Gayle.
在那之前我会四处逛逛
I'll just hang around until then.
也许我能靠着你
Oh. Maybe I can lean against you.
你还真靠啊
Oh. You're really gonna lean, huh?
是的 这很有用 我们去守护艺术品吧
Yeah, this'll work. Let's go guard some art.
又来了
There she is.
你们在跟踪我吗
You followed me?
是的
Yeah, we did.
我拖着我的三轮车拖了一路
You dragged my green machine all over town.
我什么 我的天啊
I what? Oh, my God.
人间惨事
That is not easy to look at.
像在火人节上大家围着跳舞的那玩意
It's like something you dance around at Burning Man.
火人节为一年一度在美国内华达州黑石沙漠举办的活动
我不知道它在车底下
I didn't know it was there.
可以理解
Understandable.
它只是一坨
It's only a big chunk of plastic
在你卡车下面被拖了两英里的塑料
you dragged under your truck for, like, two miles.
我当时可能会撞死你
I could have killed you.
我猜是的
Oh. Well, I guess that's true.
我喜欢你崩溃的样子
I like how upset you are.
继续
Keep that coming.
-好吧 太过了 -对不起
- Okay, too much. - I'm sorry.
太疯狂了 自从我用所有积蓄
Things have been crazy. I've been so on edge
买♥♥了那辆卡车之后我就很紧张
since I dumped my savings into this truck.
听上去像一个不该错过的主意对吗
It seems like a can't-miss idea, right?
-是吧 -是的
- Yeah,- Sure, sure.
但是生意很不好
But business is bad.
生意很不好
Business is very bad.
可能是你的问题
Well, maybe that's your problem?
让我感到很沮丧
It makes me feel awful, you know?
当我尝试某样新东西
That part of trying something new
却做得一团糟的时候
when I just suck at it.
如果我永远都做不好怎么办
What if I suck at it forever?
不知道 放弃
I don't know. Give up?
不 不 不 没关系 爱丽丝
No, no, no. It's okay, Alice.
我们都遇到过这种情况 对吗
We've all been there. Haven't we?
不好意思 女士
Sorry, lady. You're not gonna get me
我和我毁掉的三轮车不为你感到难过
and my messed up green machine to feel bad for you.
我是想说 当我们尝试新鲜事物的时候
I'm just saying, we've all had that fear
都会感到恐惧
when you're trying something new
的确很吓人
that's kind of scary
你会觉得你永远也做不到 对吗
and you think you're never gonna be able to do it, right?
我从喝母乳换成和奶粉的时候就这样
I did when I was switching from boob to bottle.
我人生中最艰难的四年
Hardest four years of my life.
那么 吉恩也这样
Okay, so we covered Gene.
或许某人可以跟自己联♥系♥起来
And maybe someone else can relate in some way?
我不喜欢蝙蝠
I don't like bats.
好吧 跑题了
Okay, that's totally off-topic.
抱歉 我以为我们在聊可怕的东西
Sorry, I thought we were just talking about scary stuff.
露易丝 你最近在害怕什么
Louise, what have you been scared about lately?
某件"轮的"很难开始的事情
Something that's "Wheel-y" Hard to start doing?
-"两轮的"难题 -我还是想说蝙蝠
- "Two-wheel-y" Hard? - I'm gonna also say bats.
不 你不怕蝙蝠
Nope, that's not something you do.
我能猜猜吗
can I guess?
闭嘴 爱丽丝 抱歉 抱歉
Shut up, Alice. Sorry, sorry.
好吧 我知道了 蒂娜 老头
All right, I get it. I get it, Tina. Geez.
那就好
Oh, good.
或许你说得对
And maybe you have a point.
爱丽丝 我理解在我们的小巷接触过程中
Alice, I can see how you might not have been
你没有表现出最好的自己
your best self during our alley interactions.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是想说 我也不喜欢蝙蝠
And I just want to say I also don't like bats.
很难启齿 佩服你
Hard thing to admit. Respect.
知道吗
You know what?
我要继续做这份事业
I am gonna stick with this business.
好样的 你是认真的吗
Good one. Oh, you're serious.
我是说 很好 靠谱的计划
I mean, good. Solid plan.
我要把坡道和三轮车的钱赔给你们
And I want to pay you back for the ramps and the trike...
-太好了 -用店内积分的形式
- Great. - ... in store credit!
你们是喜欢发蜡还是沙冰
Would you prefer waxes or smoothies?
-沙冰 -沙冰 -沙冰 -发蜡
- Smoothies. - Smoothies. - Smoothies. - Waxes!
很抱歉把你的坡道弄丢了 鲁迪
Sorry again about your ramps, Rudy.
没关系
It's okay.
我和我爸会做新的坡道
My dad and I will build more ramps.
坡道从无变有
From the ashes rise ramps.
更多的坡道
More ramps.
小吉米和齐克这是怎么了
Is there something different about Jimmy Jr. And Zeke?
快看看 吉恩 我们的男篮
Check it out, Gene. Our man-skets.
我之前没有它是怎么骑车的
How'd I ever get by without one of these?
太棒了 男篮暑假
Yeah! Summer of the boy basket.
你的三轮车怎么办 露易丝 我是说
And what about your green machine, Louise? I mean,
免费的沙冰或许可以缓解一些难过 但是
free smoothies take some of the sting out of it, but...
好吧 我在想
Yeah. Well, I've been thinking...
退后 所有人退后
Move back. Everyone move back.
我们已经退到不能再退了 露易丝
We're back as far as we can go, Louise.
再退远点 老妈 别拍照
Move back further. Mom, no pictures.
好 好 好 哈金斯先生 准备好了吗
Right, right, right. Mr. Huggins, you got this?
准备好了
I got it.
老妈 你在和谁说话 你刚刚说什么
Mom, who are you taking to? What'd you just say?
没什么 没人
Nothing, nobody.
集中注意力 保持微笑
Just focus on the bike and smile.
倒数五 四
Here we go in five, four...
-老爸 别哭 -对不起
- Dad, no crying! - I'm sorry.
别担心 露易丝
Don't worry, Louise.
如果你♥爸♥搞砸了
If your father screws this up,
我随时做好准备 当救场英雄
I'm ready to step in and be the hero.
准确地说 我之前精彩绝伦的演讲
For the record, I totally paved the way
为这整件事
for this whole thing to happen
做好了铺垫
with my amazing speech earlier.
但是 好吧 没事
But yeah, it's fine.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
骑车 骑车 你长大了 露易丝
Pedal! Pedal! You're becoming a woman, Louise!
好吧 老爸 放手
Okay, Dad, let go.
等等 还没好 好了 就现在
Wait, not yet! Okay, now!
*就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠 我将离去*
* Like a bat out of hell, I'll be gone *
*当黎明降临*
* When the morning comes *
*当黑夜结束*
* when the night is over *
*就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠*
* Like a bat out of hell *
*我将离去 离去 离去*
* I'll be gone, gone, gone *
*就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠*
* Like a bat out of hell *
*我将离去 当黎明降临*
* I'll be gone when the morning comes
*而当白天结束 日落西山*
* But when the day is done and the sun goes down *
*月光普照*
* And the moonlight's shining through... *
*如罪人一般*
* Then like a sinner *
*站在天堂门前*
* Before the gates of heaven *
*我将归来*
* I'll come crawling on back... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表