Welcome to my nightmare.
我求求你们 不要告诉任何人
I beg you, do not tell anyone
我做的过分的事
about the unthinkable thing I did.
不如我们不受任何惩罚
How about we don't get in any trouble at all,
作为回报 我们保证不告诉任何人
and in return, we promise not to tell anyone.
-同意吗 -好的
- Deal? - Fine. Done.
还有我们每人要从架子上拿些东西
And we each get to take a couple things off the shelf.
随便 如果这东西泄露了会毁了我
Whatever. It would ruin me if this got out.
谁会听一个做过这种事的辅♥导♥员的话
I mean, who would listen to a guidance counselor that did this?
没有人
No one, that's who.
福旺德老师 我 我认为你已经
Mr. Frond, I-I think you've been holding
没必要再保守这个秘密了
onto this secret when you don't have to.
听上去也许很疯狂 但是如果孩子们知道
This may sound crazy, but kids might listen to you more
你在他们那么大时犯过一个大错
if they knew that you made a big mistake
他们会更听你的话
when you were their age.
蒂娜 你说得对
You know what, Tina? You're right.
确实听上去很疯狂
That does sound crazy.
大家不需要产生共情的辅♥导♥员
Nobody wants a relatable guidance counselor.
孩子们以为我很完美
Kids think I'm perfect.
所以他们听我的话
That's why they listen to me.
等等 你们怎么闯进来的
Wait. Why did you break in here?
为了陶器 所以我们不用
For the pottery. So we wouldn't have to make
给爷爷外婆准备礼物了
presents for our grandparents.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
让我们把这可怕的秘密
Then let's just take our horrible secrets,
深深埋藏在属于它们的地方
push them down deep inside where they belong,
然后分道扬镳 好吗
and go our separate ways, shall we?
好主意
Sounds great.
吉恩觉得这东西真是妙不可言
That one has a certain Gene Ne sais quoi.
不 该死 蒂娜说得对
No. Damn it. Tina's right.
不 我想我们已经谈妥了
No, I think we covered this.
蒂娜错了
Tina's wrong.
我可不想以后这样后悔
I don't want this kind of regret, you know?
不想以后变成他那样
I don't want to turn out like him.
别 你可别变成我
No, you don't.
看看你现在什么样子
You know? Like, look at you.
就是
Yeah.
我不想骗人说这些东西是我亲手做的
I don't want to play these off as my own.
不想欺骗将礼物视为珍宝的爷爷外婆
Not to my grandparents who might semi-treasure them.
谎言是最差劲的礼物
A lie is a crappy gift.
这就对了 露易丝
That's great, Louise.
看到了吗 福旺德老师
See, Mr. Frond?
露易丝从你的错误中学到了东西
Louise learned from your mistake,
这样她就不会重蹈覆辙
so she wouldn't have to make that mistake herself.
你们说什么呢
What are you even talking about?
你们从哪里得出的结论
Where do you get this stuff from?
那我们现在该怎么办
So what are we gonna do now?
速成折纸吗
Learn origami real quick?
我或许有个主意
I might have an idea.
闻起来有一股烟味
It smells like smoky mold,
但应该还能用
but it kind of works.
你说得我都想吃奶酪了
You're making me so hungry for cheese.
你觉得我捏的锅怎么样
What do you think of my pinch pot?
嗯... 至少是你亲手做的
It's, well, you made it.
我喜欢我的杯子
I'm loving my mug.
我喜欢我的矮花瓶
I'm loving my short vase.
泰迪 听着
Teddy, listen.
希望你别会错意 但是
I-I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but...
-鲍勃 我们得谈谈 -好
- Bob, we got to talk. - Okay.
我快干不下去了 知道吗 都是因为你
It's just not working out, you know? It's... it's you.
你是个好人
Because you're a good guy, you know?
只是 只是让别人很难和你共处一室工作
You're just... you're tough to share a workspace with.
你知道我是什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
知道 我懂了 不不 我
Yeah, I get it. No, no. I...
-我们都是完美主义者 -是的
- Yeah, we're both perfectionists. - Yeah.
我比你更追求完美 但咱俩都是
Me more than you, but yes.
你说得都在理
Everything you're saying makes sense.
别提你总是在唠叨
Not to mention you're always talking.
我在工作
I'm trying to work,
-而你一直在旁边唠叨 -对
- and you're talking. - Right.
-不停说说说 -对对对
- Bup, bup, bup, bup. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
都 都 都说得对
All-all-all good points.
所以我要回家修电♥话♥了
So I'm just gonna do this phone stuff from home.
除非你走 去别的餐厅工作
Unless you want to leave. Work at a different restaurant?
不 我估计会一直待在这
No, I'll-I'll probably stick here with this one.
- 对 反正你东西都在这了 -对 对
- Yeah, your stuff's already here anyway, right? -Right, right.
很合理
Seems more reasonable.
好了 妈 我得挂了
Okay, Ma, got to go.
祝你青光眼检查顺利
Good luck with your glaucoma exam.
别作弊 你挂了
Don't cheat. Oh, you hung up.
爷爷外婆很喜欢你们亲手做的礼物
The grandparents loved your handmade presents.
-干得好 孩子们 -妈妈
- Nice job, kids. - Hey, Mom,
你怎么没戴我们给你做的项链
how come you're not wearing the necklace we made you?
-我没带吗 -没有
- Oh, am I not wearing it? - Nope.
戴没戴还真感觉不出来
It's hard to tell if it's on.
-带上 女人 -好吧
- Put it on, woman. - Okay.
好了
All right.
-有点沉 -或许是有点 只是有点
- Little heavy? - Maybe a little. It's just a little...
爸爸 我们给你做的礼物呢
Hey, Dad, where's the gift we made you?
你指的是这坨湿哒哒的黏土
You mean this wet clump of clay?
我们不知道你想要什么
We didn't know what you wanted.
老爸太难满足了
Dads are so hard to shop for.
就把它当成手工礼物的礼品卡把
Think of it as the gift card of handmade gifts.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thanks? - Aw, don't mention it.
*亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
* Makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps *
*亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
Makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps *
*贵在心意*
* It's the thought that counts *
*别太仔细看*
* Don't look too close *
*亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
Makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps *
*亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
Makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps *
*亲亲亲亲亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
* M-M-M-M-M-M-Makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps *
*我说亲手给爷爷外婆做礼物*
I said we're makin' it by hand for Gram and Gramps. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表