-推得好 -随便玩玩
- Good hustle! - Just have fun out there!
我感觉他们一直在不停地
I feel like they just keep saying the same thing
说一句话
over and over again.
观众席的各位 能不能热情一点
Hey, sideline, switch it up.
就是你 穿牛仔裤的阿姨
Yeah, you, mom jeans.
败军之将说什么呢
Shutouted coach says what?
-什么 -哈哈
- What? - Yeah.
克里斯蒂教练 我很好奇哪辆车是您的
Hey, Coach Christy, out of curiosity, which one's your car?
我马上回来 爸爸 车钥匙给我好吗
I'll be right back. Dad, can I borrow your keys?
蒂娜 不可以
Tina, no.
蒂娜 别跟她计较
Tina, let go.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们排练的时候接到一位女士的电♥话♥
Some lady called the theater while we were rehearsing
说您想重返剧场
and said you wanted to come back,
我们也希望您能回来所以我们就来了
so we came because we want you back.
-打电♥话♥的人是我 -没错 就是你
- It was me, I'm the lady. - Yeah, you are.
别逗了 我从未说过那样的话
What? I never said that.
玛蒂尔达 我们不能没有你
Matilda, we can't do the show without you.
我们本以为给激光唱机戴上假发套
We thought putting the wig on the CD player
效果会更好 但反而变得更糟
would make it better, but it just made it worse.
我不会回去的 除非希拉向我道歉
I'm not coming back unless Sheila apologizes.
显然她并没有过来 所以...
And I don't see her here, so...
我在这
Oh, I'm here.
但我不是来道歉的
But I'm not apologizing.
天哪 我太爱这个剧场了
Oh, my God, I love the theater.
比赛结束了吗
Is the game over?
没 只是中场休息
No, it's just halftime.
中场休息要多长时间
So, how long is halftime?
要是大家都不累的话 能否跳过这一环节
If everyone's feeling good, can we just skip it, or...
你是要上厕所啊
You're running for the Porta Potties.
好吧 等你出来再说
All right, talk to you when you get out.
我们还是放弃吧 姑娘们
Well, better start packing it in, huh, ladies?
我讨厌被零封的感觉
I hate getting shutouted.
我也是
Me, too.
我想打完下半场
I want to play the rest of the game.
什么 我们正在被虐杀
What? We're getting killed.
你还想继续
You want to keep going?
是的 足球还是很有趣的
Well, yeah, it's still fun.
虽然它朝我飞来时的感受并不好
I mean, I don't like when the ball comes to me,
但这种情况也很少出现啦
but that's so rare.
你也是吗 乔迪
Even you, Jodi?
你看起来挺害怕的呀
I mean, you look terrified out there.
我喜欢足球 就像有的人喜欢过山车的刺♥激♥
I like it. Some people go on roller coasters,
我每年都会报名踢足球
I sign up for soccer every year.
它让我活力四射
It makes me feel alive.
我只是希望我们不要每场比赛都被零封
I just wish we didn't get shutouted every game.
等等 你们每次都被对手送零蛋吗
W-Wait, you guys get shutouted every game?
是的 而且好像这是这个赛季才有的规则
Yeah. I don't even think they had the rule until this season.
专为我们设定的
They invented it just for us.
-就在第一次比赛进行到一半时 -是的
- Halfway through our first game. - Yeah.
被零封的另一种说法叫做"被金龙"了
The other name for getting shutouted is getting Gold Dragon-ed.
我爸爸说就像他所在海军部队
Which my dad says is also something you used to
当时在菲律宾可以为所欲为
be able to do in the Philippines when he was in the Navy,
但我并不明白他的意思
but I don't know what that means.
哪怕在赛季结束前
It just would've been nice to score one goal
只进一个球也好
before the season's over.
是啊 你说得对 哈莉
Yeah, it would've been, Harley.
爸爸 不敢相信我会说出这种话
Dad, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我真的不想被零封
but I don't want to get shutouted.
真的吗 超级无敌至尊战怎么办
Really? What about Supreme Extreme Champions?
而且我们俩都不想待在这里
And the fact that we both hate this?
的确 但其他姑娘想继续踢完比赛
Yeah, well, the other girls want to keep playing,
这好像有点刺♥激♥到我了
and I guess it makes me kind of sort of
让我也想完成这场比赛
want to finish the game, too.
那群勇敢的傻姑娘
Those brave little idiots.
她们是很勇敢
They are brave.
但球技确实不行
And extremely bad at soccer.
怎么样才能改变这种局面呢
So how do we not get shutouted?
我不知道
I have no idea.
一分钟后开始下半场比赛
Second half starts in one minute.
里面没纸了 一点都没了
No paper in there, by the way. Anymore.
最后三十秒 教练们
Thirty seconds coaches.
好了 金龙队 大家凑过来
All right, Gold, huddle up.
有何指示 教练
What do you got, Coach?
很多时候
Oh, well, I-I feel like, a lot of the time,
当队伍落后时 教练应该出来慷慨陈词
when a team is behind, the-the coach is supposed to give
鼓舞士气 让球员在场上不留遗憾
a big speech about leaving it all on the court.
我是说草地的这个场
I mean, the-the grass court.
准确说法叫什么
What-what is this called?
"室外球场" 教练
"Field," Coach.
是吗 "田"
Really? "Field"?
是吗 "田"
可以指运动场 也可以指田野
那我们成什么了 农夫吗
What are we, farmers?
的确叫"球场" 教练
I think it's "Field," Coach.
是的 是的 球场 抱歉 听上去有点怪
Right, right, field. Yeah, sorry. Just sounded weird.
总之
Anyway
等下 露易丝 玛拉 回来
Oh, wait! Louise, Mara, come back.
我 我有一个像教练的想法
I-I just had a-a coachy thought.
-有点晚了 -嘘
- Little late, huh? - Shh.
玛拉 你不想守门了对吗
Mara, you're ready to get out of the goal, right?
是的
Yeah.
很好 这个怎么样 玛拉当前锋
Great, how about this: Mara's forward,
露易丝 你当守门员
Louise, you be goalie.
目标是 当球朝你过 飞 过来的时候
And here's the thing, try and stop the ball
试着让它停下
when it goes... come... go toward you, in the goal.
天啊 爸爸 不要
Oh, God, Dad, no.
我曾经看到你在
It's just, I've seen you use your hands
餐馆里用手 守门员也用手
at the restaurant, and goalies use their hands,
你很擅长用手 所以你能做到
and you're good with your hands, so you can do it.
是的 你拍东西和拍人
Yeah, you slap stuff and people.
我确实拍东西还有拍人
I do slap stuff and people.
按照我的计划行事
Okay, so let's do my plan.
好的 教练
Okay, Coach.
教练 我支持这个计划 但也许以后
Coach, I backed you up on that, but maybe in the future,
能不能在你大声讲出来之前先和我说一下
run stuff by me first, before you say it out loud?
好的露易丝 现在也许球没有
Okay, Louise, now the ball probably won't
立刻朝你的方向飞来
come to you right away,
但是也许在这一节 所以
but it could in this quarter, so...
-不 -不
- Oh, no! - Oh, no.
好的
Oh, yeah!
滚地翻 露易丝
The steamroller. Louise,
-我又有了一个教练想法 -大声说出来
- I have another coachy thought! - Just shout it out!
或者你可以先和助教商量一下
Or you can discuss it with your assistant first.
露易丝 滚地翻
Louise, the steamroller!
节目里面那种
Oh, from the show!
是的 可以阻断她的角度
Yes! It'll cut off her angle!
这是我们唯一的希望
It's our only hope!
这是
What the... ?
我做到了
I've got it!
-太好了 -太棒了
- Yeah! -Yeah!
凯拉没有得分吗
Did Kayla not score?
凯拉 不要擦掉你脸上的脏东西
Kayla, don't wipe that dirt off your face!
留着它来提醒自己做过什么
You keep that on to remind you of what you did!
我 我现在该做什么
What... what do I do now?
把它扔了吗
It, throw it somewhere?
踢它 抛踢球
Kick it! Drop-kick that son of a bitch!
脚好痛
Wow, that hurt my foot.
你刚干嘛去了
Where were you?
我踢中卫的
I play halfback.
我跑回一半了
I was halfway back.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表