Is he in the bathroom? Knock, knock.
他不在 他为什么需要五个皮搋
No. Why does he need five plungers?
为了在不同心情下使用
For different moods.
我的天
Oh, my God.
泰迪的家人已经在路上了 他却消失了
Teddy's family is on their way, and he's missing.
太可怕了
This is awful!
好喝
Oh, that's good.
我们找过了每个房♥间 两次
We looked in every room, twice.
泰迪会去哪里呢
Where could Teddy have gone?
你试过敲他的饭碗吗
Did you try tapping his food bowl?
太糟了 他的家人要来了
This is bad. His family's coming
完美的火鸡在烤箱
and the perfect turkey's in the oven.
他走不了太远 我们去外面找找
He can't have gone far; let's check outside.
泰迪 泰迪
Teddy! Teddy!
泰迪
Teddy!
泰迪 泰迪 泰迪
Here, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.
泰迪 是你吗
Teddy? Is that you?
-不是 -抱歉打扰了
- No. - Okay, sorry to bother you.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
泰迪 你在干什么
Hey, Teddy, what are you doing?
很明显是在修椅子
Fixing the chair, obviously.
不知道它怎么会在这里 它特别好用
Don't know how it got in here; it's perfectly good.
但是这时候修椅子好吗
Okay, but is this a good time to do that?
当然好了 我修了很多东西
It's a great time. I'm just fixing a couple of things.
如果我愿意的话会把它们搬上楼
Maybe I'm gonna move 'em upstairs if I want to.
或者更简便的方式是搬一些东西下来
Or it might be easier to just move a couple things
住在垃圾箱里
from upstairs down here, live in the Dumpster.
-更少的租金 -更好的灯光
-Cheaper rent. -Great light.
孩子们 不 泰迪不能住在垃圾箱
Kids, no. Teddy's not living in the Dumpster.
是的 泰迪 这些东西要被送去垃圾场
Yeah, Teddy. This stuff is going to the dump.
你需要上楼去
A-And you need to come upstairs.
这个不能被送去垃圾场 鲍勃 这不是垃圾
This can't go to the dump, Bob. It's not trash.
这些东西都能修好
All this stuff can be fixed.
你不能放弃这些东西 你可以修补它们
You don't just give up on stuff; you can fix it.
也许放弃半个华夫饼机没什么关系
It might be okay to give up on the half a waffle maker.
我要留着它直到找到另外半个
I'm saving that until I find the other half.
我是个修理工 我修理物品
I'm a fixer, I fix things.
我一直是一个修理工
I've always been a fixer.
我很快就会修好那个华夫饼机
I'm gonna fix that waffle maker soon.
我的天 我有一个极好的想法
Oh, my God, I'm having a brain-smart.
泰迪 当你父母吵架的时候
Teddy, you sat between your parents
你就坐在他们中间
when they would argue.
你是一个和平使者
You were the peacemaker.
-你一直在试着修复 -是的
-You were trying to fix things. -Oh, yeah.
你的妈妈和爸爸就是华夫饼机的两个半
Your mom and dad are the two halves of the waffle maker.
他们做出的华夫饼就是你
That makes you a waffle.
也许这就是你长得像黄油的原因
It's probably why you like butter so much.
泰迪 对不起
Oh, Teddy, I'm sorry.
我们做的太快了
We did this all too fast.
给了你很大压力
We pushed you too hard.
是的 你们只是想帮我
Yeah. You were just trying to help.
用一种同情的方式
In kind of a judgey way.
如果修东西
Well, if keeping stuff to fix
能让你度过低落的时间 那又有什么关系
helps get you through the day, then what's the big deal?
又没有伤害到别人
It isn't hurting anybody, right?
是的 我们都有自己的爱好
Yeah, we all have our things.
爸爸一到感恩节就变奇怪
Dad gets weird about Thanksgiving.
我 我没有很奇怪
I-I don't get weird.
-我♥操♥心太多 蒂娜购物狂 -什么
-I care too much, Tina be shopping. -What?
妈妈爱喝酒
Mom has her wine.
它在这 谢谢 吉恩
Oh, there it is. Thank you, Gene.
但这不是我的爱好
But this isn't my thing.
感恩节一年一次
I mean, Thanksgiving happens once a year.
努力让节日更有意思并不奇怪
It's not weird to try and make it perfect.
你们才奇怪
You guys are weird.
你好
Hello.
没事
Oh, hey. Nothing.
你说我好像在垃圾箱里是什么意思
What do you mean it sounds like I'm in a Dumpster?
只不过是因为我在沙发上所以有回声
It's just kinda echo-y in here because of my couch.
是吗 恰巧是
Oh. It did? Yeah, that happens.
我 我们明天见
Okay, then I-I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow.
是我姐姐
That was my sister.
我妈误了航♥班♥
My mom missed her flight,
现在我姐姐在机场附近
and now my sister is staying near the airport
所以她明早可以去接我妈
so she can pick her up in the morning.
-不 -不 太好了
- Oh, no. -No. This is great.
我摆脱困境了 他们明天来更好
I'm off the hook. Them coming tomorrow is better.
明天更好
Tomorrow's better?
明天来太好了
Tomorrow's way better.
不用担心完美的晚餐或者完美的摆桌
No pressure for a perfect meal or perfect setting.
我们出去吃就行
We'll just hang out.
我 我想 这 这很好
I-I guess it's-it's great.
只是这么多的努力
Just, that was a lot of work,
全都白费了
completely for nothing.
我会挺过来的
I'll get over it.
但是 泰迪 现在感恩节只剩你一个人了
But, Teddy, now you're alone on Thanksgiving.
我没事
I'm fine.
我正要把我的东西搬上楼
I'm just gonna bring some of my stuff back upstairs.
等等 火鸡一个小时后就好了
Wait, the turkey's gonna be ready in an hour,
而且你家里现在有一整桌的感恩节晚餐
and you have a whole Thanksgiving dinner up there,
而且 你懂的 我们在这 所以
and, you know, we're here, so...
那么 你们和我一起吃怎么样
Oh. Hey, then... why don't you join me?
-我们已经吃过了 -我们
- We already ate. -Oh, we, uh...
这真是个好主意 泰迪
Yeah, that's a good idea, Teddy.
谢谢你 我是说 我们还是留下来吧
Thank you. I mean, we might as well stay, right?
而且我们会帮你把东西搬回去
and we'll help you carry the stuff you want back up.
我同意露易丝
I'm with her.
没错 我的胳膊写座位卡累着了
Yeah, my arms are pretty tired from writing the place cards.
孩子们 我们一起帮他 拿点东西
Kids, we're helping him. Grab something.
快看 另一半华夫饼机
Hey, look, the other half of the waffle maker.
-你找到了 -最佳物品
- You found it. - New best thing.
-我赢了 -什么
- I win! - What?
不 漏完水的8号♥球
No. Drained 8-Ball.
-好吧 你说得对 -是啊
- Yeah, you're right. - Yeah.
我们得快出去
We gotta get out of this Dumpster.
这是最后一件了
Well, that was the last of it.
你想留下的东西又物归原处了
The stuff you wanna keep is back where it was.
还有一些
And then some.
好了 我的救赎晚餐来了
Okay, my redemption dinner is served.
等等 你把碎了的水泥块拿上来了
Wait, did you bring broken chunks of concrete up here?
没错 这可是上好的钢筋
Yeah, that's good rebar.
只要把混凝土弄断 然后就是这样了
You just break off the concrete and voilà.
-免费钢筋 -免筋
- Free rebar. - Free-bar.
好了 趁热赶紧吃吧
O-Okay. Well, let's eat while everything's hot.
闻上去真香 我想我还能再吃一点
It does smell good. Guess I could have a bite.
我可以再吃一小口
I could take a nibble.
如果我得吃 那我就吃
If this is how I go, this is how I go.
谢谢你们各位帮我搬东西
Thank you guys for all your help with my stuff.
并且忍♥受我这些东西
And putting up with my stuff.
还帮我做东西
And making stuffing.
-这对我意义重大 -当然
- It means a lot. - Of course.
好了 各位 专心吃东西
Okay, everyone, let's focus on the food.
我是说 我们当然是为了泰迪
I mean, we're all here for Teddy,
不过 快吃吧
of course, but dig in.
鲍鲍
Bobby.
这真是好吃
This is really good.
简直太好吃了 鲍勃
This is amazing, Bob.
真的很好吃
It really is.
-你哭了吗 -没有
- Are you crying? - No.
我只是 我只是...我只是太高兴了
I'm-I'm... I'm just so happy.
真是太好吃了 要是我有两个胃就好了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表