然后逃跑
and then run away.
好吧 我去了
Okay, here we go.
"和妈妈的恐怖万圣节冒险" 数到三
"Spooky Halloween adventure with a fun mom" On three.
一 二 三
One, two... three.
兰迪
Randy.
爸爸的友敌
Dad's frenemy?
还有电影制片人
Slash filmmaker?
还有捕狼猎人
Slash wolf hunter.
还有你的的拉链开了
Slash your fly's down.
还有我们都看见你的家伙了
Slash made you look at your ding-dong.
狼人就在这里 看见了没
The wolf is right... there. Did you see it?
没有
No.
-看什么 -狼
- See what? - The wolf.
就在这里 照片里有狼
Right there. The wolf is in that shot.
这黑漆漆一片的照片吗
The shot that's completely black?
是 我忘记开闪光灯了
Yes. I forgot a light,
但这不意味着他不在那里
but that doesn't mean he's not there.
-或者是她 -等下
- Or she. - Wait.
你真的觉得这个狼还是什么是真的吗
Do you really think this wolf or whatever is real?
-你亲眼看见了 -是真的 我很肯定
- You saw it? - Oh, it's real. I'm pretty sure.
我信
I'm convinced.
好 我会拿出照片
Yep. And I'm gonna be the guy
证明确实有狼人存在
who gets the footage to prove it.
我会出名 我会成为"看见狼的那个人"
I'll be famous. I'll be "The Wolf Guy."
我的纪录片会赚几百万美元
My documentary will make millions of dollars,
我可能还可以讨到个老婆
and I'll probably get a wife.
几百万美元吗 兰迪 宝贝
Millions of dollars, huh? Randy, baby.
我们何不做个交易呢
Why don't we work out a deal?
我们帮你拍到狼
We help you get this thing on film,
赚到的钱我们五五分账
and then we split the money 50-50.
我凭什么和你们合作呢
Why would I want to team up with you?
-我们有灯 -我们有胆量
- We've got light. - We've got gumption.
我们也都想讨老婆
And we all want wives, too.
我的那位要叫"米歇尔"
I'm gonna name mine "Michelle."
孩子们 也许我们不该掺和兰迪找狼的事
Kids, maybe we should just let Randy find the wolf,
等拍完直接看电影就好了
and then we'll go see the movie when it's done.
我的确需要灯光
Well, I do need light.
你当然需要
Yeah. You do.
好吧 你们可以来搭把手
Okay, you can help.
-那好吧 -但是首映地点
- All right. - But I get to pick
-由我来决定 -不行
- where we have the premiere. - No, you don't.
-我们可以在餐厅办 -随你
- Hey, we could have it at the restaurant. - Fine.
搞成提供饮食的
But let's get it catered.
没错 再搞个自助照相亭
Ooh, yes. And a photo booth.
我得找人帮帮我
Okay, I got to find someone to help me.
把他锁在咖啡桌上这一招太聪明了
Oh, that was smart of me to chain him to the coffee table.
机智如我 傻缺如彼
Smart of me and dumb of him.
笨蛋狼人泰迪
Dumb werewolf Teddy.
鲍勃 我来了
Bob, I'm coming!
哦不 哦不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
扛着咖啡桌跑步好累啊
Wow, running with a coffee table's hard.
难怪没人这样做
No wonder no one does that.
鲍鲍 鲍勃
Bobby! Bob!
你逃不掉的 鲍勃
You can't get away, Bob.
我一定会找到你
I'll find you.
我是来帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
晚上好
Good evening.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我扮的是护士背桌 背桌护士
I'm a nurse table, table nurse.
再见
Farewell.
也许我们应该赶紧回家
Maybe we should head home soon.
时间不早了 我们也玩够了
It's getting late and we've already had so much fun.
傻子才回家
Home is for idiots.
是的 我们现在是寻狼探险家
Yeah. We're wolf hunters now.
以前的生活太垃圾了
Our old lives were garbage.
我觉得我的生活还行 但我懂你的意思
I thought mine was okay, but I see what you mean.
给你们一个寻狼的友情提醒
Okay. Here's a wolf-hunting tip.
注意到地上的落叶没
See the way these leaves are all on the ground?
很有可能狼之前来过这里
Probably the wolf came through here
把它们碰了下来
and knocked them all down.
这不就是普通落叶而已吗
Aren't those just fall leaves?
这个季节怎么可能有落叶
Fall leaves, at this time of year?
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
是狼
The wolf.
不 狼是要嚎的 那不是狼嚎
No. Wolves howl. That was not a howl.
和我看到费莉希蒂剪了头发之后
It sounded like the noise I made
发出的叫声差不多
when Felicity cut her hair.
倘若它不是普通的狼呢
What if this isn't just a wolf?
也许它是超级狼或者怪物狼呢
Maybe it's a super wolf or a monster wolf.
狼人
A werewolf.
无论它是什么 听起来它就在那里面
Well, whatever it is, it sounds like it's in there.
那个阴森恐怖杂草丛生的地方
Oh, that spooky, overgrown area
似乎到处都是女巫布莱尔
that looks like it's full of Blair Witches?
恐怖电影
是的 我们即将进入杂草丛生的布莱尔密道
Yep. And we're going into that overgrown Blair Witch tunnel.
对吗 妈妈
Right, Mom?
是的 我们当然要去
Yeah, of course we are.
说去就去 我们走吧
I said we were going, so we are. So, yeah, yeah.
伴随这段激动人心的演讲 我们走向了死亡
And with that rousing speech, we march to our deaths.
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃 我来了
Bob, I'm coming!
我知道你来了 狼人泰迪
I know you're coming, wolf-Teddy.
所以我才逃...
That's why I'm going...
到公园
into the park.
我就藏到那里
I'll hide in there.
干得不错 鲍勃 谢谢
Good job, Bob. Thank you.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们走
There we go.
走 走 凯尔文
Go, go, go, go, Calvin.
走喽
I'm going!
鲍勃 别跑了
Bob, don't run.
有狼
Wolf.
我知道 我知道 鲍勃
I know, I know, Bob.
我是狼
I'm a wolf.
不过咱们回家聊这件事 好吗
But let's go home and talk about it there, okay?
我刚刚看见了一匹狼
I just saw a wolf.
没错 没错 你看见了一匹狼
Sure, sure. You-you saw a wolf.
你是不是刚好还没带手铐钥匙 鲍鲍
You don't happen to have the handcuff keys, do you, Bobby?
算了 没关系
Huh? You know what? Never mind.
反正我也得把这玩意扛回去
I have to carry this back anyway.
听着 我知道这些药让我有点疯疯癫癫的
Look, I know the pills made me crazy before,
但是听我说 泰迪的胳膊上真的有咬痕
but in my defense, Teddy does have a bite on his arm,
而且他脖子后面有毛发
and hair all over the back of his neck.
这确实是咬痕 我之前不好意思告诉你
I do have a bite. I was embarrassed to tell you
这是睡觉的时候我自己咬的
that I bit myself in my sleep.
我二十多岁咬过 三十多岁咬过
I used to do it in my 20s, and then again in my 30s,
很显然 这次又这样了
and now, apparently, it's back.
某人需要把自己捆住喽
Someone needs to be swaddled.
或者你可以白天咬自已一口
Or just bite your arms during the day,
省的晚上忍♥不住
so you won't be as tempted at night.
对不起 孩子们
Well, sorry, kids.
这个万圣节过得不怎么样
This Halloween was kind of a bust.
你们没要到糖 也没看到狼
You didn't get any candy and there wasn't a wolf.
真的有狼
There was.
才不是 是羊驼
No. It was an alpaca.
我是说 有狼出现在咱们的小镇上
I mean, a wolf in our little town?
这太荒唐了
It's crazy.
这又不是特兰西瓦尼亚
This isn't Transylvania.
没错 但是和看见真狼差不多了
Yeah, but there was almost a wolf.
而且我们以为我们要死了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表