And we thought we were gonna die.
玩得挺开心
That was fun.
等等 你们是说跟我一起玩得很开心
Wait. Are you saying you had fun with me?
我们是说玩得很开心时你碰巧在附近
We're saying we had fun around you.
那也算
That counts.
真的有狼 我看见了
There was a wolf. I saw it.
费舍奥德把它关进货车厢里了
The Fischoeders put it in their van.
又来了
This again.
嘘 嘘 鲍勃 鲍勃
Shh, shh, shh, shh, Bob, Bob.
我真的看见狼了
I did see a wolf.
我相信你 鲍勃
Hey. I believe you, Bob.
兰迪 无意冒犯
Randy, I don't want you to be offended,
但是你相信我不算数
but I need someone other than you to believe me.
好吧 你冒犯到我了
Well, I am offended.
你要回家了吗 兰迪
Are you going home, Randy?
现在还不 我要一直待在这
Not now. Now I'm staying forever.
我也是 因为我被拷在了
Me, too, because I'm handcuffed
你的咖啡桌上 而且你把钥匙弄丢了
to your coffee table and you lost the keys.
我 我没有弄丢 泰迪
I-I didn't lose them, Teddy.
我把钥匙扔给月亮了
I threw them to the moon.
在当时那个情况下是很合理的
It made sense at the time.
好吧 我去给你们拿床单和毯子
All right. I'll get you guys some sheets and blankets.
不用 琳达 他们不在这住
No, Linda. They're not staying.
我能借件睡衣吗 鲍勃
Can I borrow some pajamas, Bob?
可能得穿超大号♥的T恤
Maybe an oversized tee?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
我已经给你准备了超大号♥的T恤 兰迪
I've got your oversized tee, Randy.
问个问题 你们喜欢贝蒂娃娃吗
One question: do you like Betty Boop?
喜欢
Yep.
好了
All right!
*谁才是万圣节最有趣的妈妈*
* Who's a fun mom on Halloween? *
*她行为怪异 她很年轻*
* She does spooky things and she looks really young *
*谁才是万圣节最有趣的妈妈*
* Who's a fun mom on Halloween? *
*她行为怪异 她很年轻*
* She does spooky things and she looks real young *
*万圣节 万圣节*
* It's Halloween, it's Halloween *
*万圣节 万圣节*
* It's Halloween, it's Halloween *
*万 圣 节*
* Hall... ow... eeen *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表