Great ruler here if anyone wants it.
-超准的 -嘘 他们来了
- Incredibly accurate. - Shh, here they come.
冲啊
Get 'em!
-天哪 -等等 等等 快住手
- Oh, my God. - Hold on. Hold on, stop, stop.
-爸爸妈妈 你们怎么在这 -孩子们
- Mom? Dad? - Kids?
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby, baby, baby, babies.
谢天谢地 你们没出什么事
Oh, I'm so glad you're safe.
刚才是谁用尺子打了我的脸
Did-did someone just hit me in the face with a ruler?
-是吉恩 -好痛
- It was Gene. - It-it hurt.
是吗 威力还行啊
Oh, did it? Cool.
我是说你怎么能打爸爸呢 吉恩
I mean, shame on you, Gene. That's our father.
你们在这里做什么
What are you kids doing down here?
为什么要袭击我们
Why'd you attack us?
我们以为你们是小黑鬼
We thought you were Blinions.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How did you know where to find us?
电♥话♥不小心拨出去了
You butt-dialed us.
我们听到了你们的谈话
We could hear you talking in the background.
真有意思
That's funny.
好想知道是谁打的哦
I wonder who it could have been.
谁是胆小鬼呢
Who's got the most scared butt?
妈妈是大凶鬼
Mom's got the most fierce butt.
谢谢你 吉恩
Thank you, Gene.
爸爸是宅家鬼
But Dad's is the most lived-in.
谢谢你 吉恩
Thank you, Gene.
是我♥干♥的 露易丝
I did it, okay, Louise?
我打电♥话♥通知爸爸妈妈我们在哪里的
I called Mom and Dad, and told them where we were.
-是我 -我已经知道了
- It was me. - Yeah, I figured.
不管怎样 既然我们全家都来了
Well, whatever. We're all here.
也许你们能帮我们
Maybe you guys can help us
把这面墙推开
get past this brick wall.
顺便问一句 你们用了多久
By the way, how long did it take you guys
才发现壁画里的门的
to figure out the door was in the mural?
蛮久的 我始终认为你们的妈妈
Way too long. I still don't think
-压根没看出来 -我看出来了一点点
- your mom gets it. - I get it, kind of.
是个镜子对吧
It's a mirror, right?
-不 -就是
- No. - It is.
天哪 那是什么
Oh, my God, what was that?
你们快看
You guys, look.
是楼梯发出的声响
That step is rattling,
它好像是空的
like it's hollow or something.
好奇怪
That's odd.
爸爸 帮我把它抬起来
Dad, help me lift this up.
慢慢来 鲍勃 小心你的腰
Easy, Bob, easy-- your back.
-用腿使劲 你太虚弱了 -我的天哪
- Lift with your legs, you're so frail. - Oh, my God.
我们为什么要这样
Why are we doing this?
秘密楼梯里面还藏着一个秘密楼梯
A secret staircase inside a staircase.
简直就是建筑版火鸭鸡
It's an architectural turducken.
将无骨鸡塞进无骨鸭,再塞进火鸡制♥作♥而成的料理
是的 的确壮观
Yeah, that's great.
-我们现在回家吧 -什么
- Now let's go home. - What?
不行 我们好不容易来到这
No way. We came this far.
不能就这么放弃
We can't turn back now.
马上就能见到黑魔王了
We're so close to finding the Bleaken.
露易丝 黑魔王是虚构的
Louise, the Bleaken isn't real,
-妈妈的饰品也不是他偷的 -随你怎么说
- and he didn't steal Mom's ornaments. - Okay, fine.
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
这是我丢的其中一件饰品
One of my ornaments.
-什么情况 -你们在哪找到的
- What the... - Where did you kids find this?
就在这里 我们想说的就是这个
Here. That's what we're trying to tell you.
我们按照盗窃地图上的线索来到附近
A map of the robberies led us to this area,
一路追着黑色羽毛和脚印
and then we followed a trail
进来这座大楼里
of black feathers and footprints into this building.
很显然这里肯定有什么玄机
Obviously, something is going on.
哪里有烟哪里就有羽毛
Where there's smoke, there's feathers.
孩子们 我很高兴你们找回了一件丢失的饰品
Listen, kids, I'm glad you found one of the ornaments,
我也很庆幸你们都安然无恙
and I am really glad you're okay,
但我们没理由在这个阴森恐怖的仓库里
but there's no way we're spending Christmas Eve
度过平安夜 对吗 琳
in a dark, scary warehouse. Right, Lin?
-是这样的 鲍勃 -哦不
- Here's the thing, Bob. - Oh, no.
我并不是说偷圣诞饰品的是黑魔王
Now, I'm not saying the Bleaken took my ornaments,
-因为任何人都有嫌疑 -没错
- 'cause it could have been anyone. - Right, sure.
东西被人偷走了
But somebody stole 'em.
孩子们说得不无道理
And it sure seems like the kids are right,
无论谁干的 他肯定就藏在
that whoever stole them is inside this building right here,
这座楼里
the one we're standing in right now.
不找到饰品我誓不罢休
So, I'm staying till I find my ornaments.
-好耶 -你可以先带孩子回家
- Yes! - But you can take the kids home.
-什么 等等 -我不会丢下你的
- What, wait, what? - I'm not leaving you here.
-我也是 -我想她自己没问题
- Neither am I. - I think she'll be fine.
我要和妈妈在一起
Wait, I-I'm staying with Mom.
我也是 谁说她一个人没问题的
Me, too. Who said she'll be fine?
一听就是个胆小鬼
That sounded cowardly.
我们一起去找偷饰品的人
Okay, we'll try and find whoever stole the ornaments.
-黑魔王 -不是黑魔王
- The Bleaken. - Not the Bleaken.
你们都到我身后来
But you all stay behind me,
无论找不找得到 二十分钟后必须回家
and we leave in 20 minutes, no matter what.
-蒂娜 尺子给我 -不
- Tina, give me the ruler. - No.
-蒂娜 -好吧 我教你怎么用
- Tina. - Fine. Let me show you how to use it.
真不敢相信我们在做这种事
I can't believe we're doing this.
这么个馊主意 馊主意
Such a bad idea. Such a bad idea.
馊主意
Such a bad idea.
好棒哦 爸爸 真是鼓舞士气哦
That's great, Dad, great for morale.
坚持住
Keep it up.
*有人偷走了圣诞的欢愉*
*Someone's stealing all the Christmas cheer*
*你可听见我听见的声音*
*Do you hear what I hear?*
*塑料玩偶装扮了这一天*
*Inflatable vinyl decorations make this time of year*
*你可听见我听见的声音*
*Do you hear what I hear?*
*圣诞老人正站在草地上*
*A Santy Claus standing on the lawn*
*带着神秘的圣诞惊喜*
*With a hidden Christmas surprise*
*那是装扮起来的老男孩*
*It's a grown man dressed in disguise.*
你还要坚持去吗 琳
You still want to do this, Lin?
我们可以折回去的
Because we can turn back.
我的圣诞树被坏蛋偷走了 鲍勃
Some jerk has my tree, Bob.
爸爸 那个坏蛋刚好是一个凶恶神秘的怪物
Yeah, Dad, and that jerk happens to be a ferocious,
正企图毁了我们的假期 意见仅供参考
mystical beast who's trying to ruin the holiday, just FYI.
大家说得都很有道理
Everyone's being really rational.
这非常好 真的真的真的很棒
This is great. Really, really, really, really great.
*一个坏蛋或者俩*
*A jerk or two*
*深更半夜来作案*
*Out there in the night*
*如果他过来 我会毫不留情*
*If he comes, he's gonna get a fight*
*如果他过来 我希望他不会咬伤我*
*If he comes, I just hope he doesn't bite.*
这可不太妙
That's not good.
大家不要慌
All right, nobody panic.
一直等到灯亮
W-We'll just wait till the lights come back on.
或者等到我们被杀
Or until we're killed.
那是什么鬼东西
What the heck was that thing?
那是... 那是...
I-It was a... it was...
还能是什么
What do you think it was?
就是黑魔王啊
It was the frickin' Bleaken!
我们现在必须掉头回去了
Okay, we should definitely turn back.
鲍勃 这样事情就说得通了
Bob, that thing can be explained.
不知道怎么说通 但就是通了
I don't know how, but it can.
只能往前走了 就像逛宜家一样
We got to keep going. It's like IKEA.
不走回头路 我们只能前进
We can't go back. We got to push forward.
留心瑞士肉丸[宜家经典菜式]
Watch out for Swedish meatballs.
好吧 我们继续追踪
Oh, okay, fine, we'll go toward the thing
那个长着羽毛和鹿角的东西
with feathers and the deer head.
我去把门打开
All right, I'm gonna open this a crack,
尽管我浑身每个细胞都拒绝做这件事
even though every part of me tells me not to do this.
你们站到后面去
Everyone stand back.
你们也站太远了
Oh, you're standing way back.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表