Lin.
没那么恐怖嘛
This isn't so scary.
不 我错了 很恐怖
Nope, I was wrong. It's scary.
嗨 戈德堡先生
Hey, Mr. Goldberg.
还是跟平常一样吗
You want your usual?
你今天看起来不太一样
You look different.
你刚剪了头发吗
Did you, get a new haircut?
看了这电影 我再不要吃烤牛肉三明治了
This movie's ruining roast beef sandwiches for me.
车里闻起来好像有过期的薯条
Smells like old fries in here.
可能确实是过期的薯条
it's probably the old fries.
我找不到开窗的按钮
I can't find the button for the window.
我想开窗透透气
I just want a little air.
是手摇窗 抱歉
Oh, it's a hand crank. Sorry.
好吧
Oh. okay.
我看看我会不会弄这个
Let's see if I can deal with this.
你的狗怎么了
w-what's wrong with your dog?
他可能想吐
Oh, he's probably just gonna throw up.
我的天 要路边停一下吗
Oh, God. Should we pull over?
他没事 他咽下去了
He's fine. He swallowed it.
他很能忍♥ 好孩子 拉尔斯
He's a trooper. Good boy, Lars.
不是我讨厌拉尔斯 只是
It's not that I hate Lars. It's just,
为什么我不能成为我丈夫的情绪安抚犬
why can't I be my husband's emotional support dog, you know?
那里有密室逃脱
There's an escape room place.
有什么 哦 没错
A what? Oh, oh, yeah.
疯狂的想法 要不我们跳过甜点
Crazy idea: should we skip dessert
直接去密室逃脱吧
and do an escape room instead?
我不觉得我们应该这样
Oh, I don't think we should.
你跟男孩们说一下我们的新方案吧
You want to let the boys know the new plan?
好吧 我们去吧
Okay, we're doing this.
我给鲍勃发短♥信♥
I'll text Bob.
去密室逃脱
"Going to escape room.
不吃冰淇淋了 发送
No gelato." Send.
"冰淇淋"自动更正为"生殖器"
"Gelato" Auto-typed to "Genital."
又自动更正了
did it again.
你能帮我看一下吗 可能是琳达发的
Can you check that? It might be from Linda.
只有她会给我发短♥信♥
I've never gotten a text from anybody else.
写着 我们直接去密室逃脱
It says we're going to an escape room.
署名是 "生殖器 生殖器"
She signed it "Genitals genitals."
这是她的一个昵称吗 还是
Is that, like, a nickname for her or...
等等 我们要去密室逃脱
Wait, we're going to an escape room?
没错 很棒吧
I know. Great, right?
我都不知道这里附近有
I didn't even know they had one around here.
我的天
Oh, God.
-他找到了过期的薯条 -抱歉
- He found the old fries. - Sorry.
今天不是他能吃零食的日子
It's not even his cheat day.
我不想再看或是听到
I don't even want to see it or hear it,
但我忍♥不住想看
but I don't want to stop watching.
薄饼脑浆汤
Oh, matzo brain soup.
-有我在 小杰 -有我在 小吉米
- I got you, Jay Ju. - I got you, Jimmy Jr.
齐克 你有点太热情了
Okay, Zeke. Little bit of an eager beaver.
也许我可以挤进来
Maybe I'll just squeeze in here.
也许不行
Maybe not.
超棒的密室逃脱站
欢迎 各位
Welcome, everyone...
和狗狗 来到"越狱"密室逃脱
and dog, to the "Jail break" Escape room.
这里好脏 好逼真
Wow, it's so dirty in here! Really authentic.
大堂也很脏 是故意的吗
The lobby was dirty, too. Is that on purpose?
你们想得真多
You guys are comin' in hot.
我们退一步来想 今天只有我一个人当班
Let's just take a step back and realize I'm by myself today,
而你们是今晚最后一间密室
and you guys are the last room of the night.
-他入戏了 -我没有
- Oh, he's in character. - I am not.
我关门后
Once I close this door,
你们有一个小时来找钥匙逃脱
you'll have one hour to find the key and escape.
你们所需的线索都藏在这间房♥间中
All the clues you need are hidden in this room.
我好像知道钥匙在哪了
I bet I know where the key is.
在那边的柜子里
It's in that locker right there.
不可能 路芬 这太明显了
No, it's too obvious, Ruthanne.
我不能说 但这并不是非常明显
I'm not allowed to say, but it's not obvious.
是个很完美的地方
It's a pretty good spot.
我就在门外
I'll be right outside that door.
如果你们不得不要在到点之前
If you absolutely need to leave the escape room
离开这间房♥间 应急按钮就在那里
before the hour is up, that's a panic button right over there.
你按一下 我就会进来让你们出去
If you press it, I'll come and then I'll let you out.
可以现在就按吗 开个玩笑
Can we press it now? Just kidding. Kinda.
我要把你们的手♥机♥收走
And I'm gonna collect your phones
这样你们就不会拍照
so you won't take any pictures.
我也不希望你们用它们
We also don't want you to use them to,
在网上留下差评
post bad reviews online.
并不是说我们已经有很多差评
Not that we've ever gotten lots of those.
等等 开始之前
Wait, wait, wait. Before we get started,
我可以和拉尔斯去一下男厕所吗
can Lars and I run to the boys' room?
我想去女厕所
Yeah, I want to go to the ladies' room.
我给你们带路
I'll show you where it is.
琳 这是一个糟糕的约会
Lin, this is an awful date.
我知道你叫我别抱怨 我没抱怨
I know you told me not to complain, and I'm not...
-这是事实 -我懂 我不想说这真有意思
- That's just a fact. - I know. I'm not gonna say
因为这没有意思 一点也没有
this is fun, because it's not fun, at all.
那我们尽快逃出去
Let's just do this escape room as fast as we can,
-就可以回家了 -那家伙收手♥机♥之前
- so we can go home. - I should text Tina real quick
我快速给蒂娜发个短♥信♥
before that guy takes our phones away.
正在密室逃脱 然后就回家了
Doing an escape room, then coming home.
四人约会太糟糕 可怕的一对 折磨我
Double date awful. Nightmare couple. Kill me.
哭脸 哭脸 哭脸 便便 发送
Sad face, sad face, sad face, turd. Send.
好了 请大家把手♥机♥交给我
Okay, if everyone could surrender your phones, please.
等一下 我收到一条短♥信♥
Oh, wait, I just got a text.
是你发来的 琳达
Oh, it's from you, Linda.
天哪 别看 路芬
Oh, God! Don't read that. Uh, Ruthanne...
"四人约会太糟糕 可怕的一对 折磨我"
It says, "Double date awful. Nightmare couple. Kill me."
"哭脸 哭脸 哭脸"
Sad face, sad face, sad face.
-"便便" -天
- Turd. - Oh, boy.
好吧 手♥机♥我先收下了
Anyway, I'll take that.
各位玩得愉快
Okay, everybody, happy escaping.
好吧 我不小心给你发了
Okay, okay. I accidentally sent you a text that said
吐槽你们是噩梦的短♥信♥ 但那是玩笑话
you were a nightmare couple, but it was a joke.
只是个笑话
It was just a joke.
拉尔斯 我现在真的非常需要你
Lars, I need you more than ever right now.
这实在太尴尬了
Look, this is extremely awkward.
不如按下应急按钮离开这里
Let's just push the panic button and get out of here.
当然 按下应急按钮
Sure. Push the panic button.
逃离这对"噩梦夫妻"
Get away from the "Nightmare couple."
不是 我们不是想逃离你们
No, we don't want to get away from you.
是的 我们就是
Yes, we do.
不 不 我们是想你们一起玩密室逃脱
No, no, we want to do the escape room with you.
-这会让我心里舒服点 -好吧
- That'll make me feel better. - All right, fine.
路芬说钥匙可能在那个柜子里
Ruthanne said the key was probably in that locker.
好吧
Okay.
是个密♥码♥锁 而且被锁上了
It's a combination lock. It's locked.
是啊 这是个如假包换的苦瓜脸噩梦柜
Yeah, it's a real sad-face nightmare locker.
-狗屎 -别理路芬和尼古拉斯
- Turd. - Ignoring Ruthanne and Nicholas.
瞧 有一封信
Look. A letter.
"亲爱的囚犯
"Dear Prisoner,
密♥码♥就是我的名字 诚挚奉上 你的伙伴[PAL]"
the Code is my name. Sincerely, Your PAL."
这三个字是大写的
The word "PAL" is capitalized.
或许是个线索
Maybe it's a clue...
或许柜子密♥码♥就是PAL
Maybe the code for the lock combination is P-A-L.
路芬 对吗
Ruthanne, right?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
拉尔斯 我为什么要问一条狗 等下 还有
Lars? Why am I asking a dog? Wait, there's more.
"A加B等于14"
"A + b=14."
-还有算数 -是的
- There's math? - Yeah.
字母"A" 在这个词中
So the letter "A" is in the word "PAL."
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表