They're in their angry rhino phase.
是的
Oh, yeah, of course.
那是你
Oh, that is you. Wow.
你觉得孩子们在干什么呢
What do you think the kids were doing?
不要转变话题
Don't change the subject.
你刚才像按喇叭一样打呼
You just started honking on a whole nother level.
我就要赢了
I'm winning this thing.
这个是我
Oh, that's me.
我们都很讨厌
We're both disgusting.
现在我们该干什么
So what now what do we do?
平局吗 打赌结束了吗
Is it a tie? Is the bet off?
没人会在打呼这件事上打赌
No one wears the thing on the snoring thing?
-怎么办 -你能接受我就可以
- What do we do? - I'm fine with that if you are.
我没问题
You know what? Yeah, works for me.
我们能睡觉了吗
Can we just go back to sleep?
可以
Yeah. I guess. Yeah.
-我睡不着 -我也是
- I can't sleep. - Yeah, me neither.
-太安静了 -我知道
- It's too quiet now. - Yeah, I know.
我不习惯午夜
I think I'm not used to you not snoring
没有你的鼾声
in the middle of the night.
我也是 你是我的白噪音
Same here. I guess you're my white noise.
我那有点恶心的白噪音
My disgusting white noise.
你也是我的
I guess you're mine, too.
也许我是因为你没有打呼所以醒了
I mean, maybe I woke up because you stopped snoring,
而不是因为你开始打呼噜
not because you started.
也许 我们要不要放录音
Maybe. Should we turn it back on?
-真的 -当然 要么放录音要么吃药
- Really? - Yeah. It's either that or pills.
好吧
Okay.
花生酱快被吃完了
I'm running out of peanut butter.
能快点吗
Can you hurry up?
电影里开个锁花不了这么长时间
It doesn't take this long to pick locks in the movies.
你行你来啊 逃脱大王霍迪尼
Well, you try it, Houdini.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我有点慌了 对不起
I got out of hand, and I'm sorry.
我告诉你了我很有可能
I told you it's possible
根本打不开
I might not even be able to open...
我这么厉害
I'm the best.
-就这样 -乖孩子
- That's it. - That's a boy.
-好狗狗 -好狗狗 甜甜圈
- Good dog. -Good boy, Donut.
好了 我们进来了
Okay, we're in.
对 现在趁还没人发现赶紧上楼
We know. Now let's get upstairs before anyone hears us.
他们上楼的方式真有趣
They have a fun way of going up stairs.
那是什么 跑酷吗
What is that... parkour?
对 我不知道 或许吧
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe.
等等 有人在厨房♥里
Wait. There's someone in the kitchen.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的小乖乖 亲爱的冰淇淋
Oh, my dear, darling, ice cream.
在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
-我们要不要跟她一起 -什么
- Should we join her? - What?
不 不 不能让她知道我们溜出去了
No, no. She can't know that we're not in bed.
对 对 不过每天你吃完饭
Right, right, but every diet has room
都可以半夜溜进厨房♥大吃一顿
for a little midnight kitchen sneakin'.
你自己也应该试试
You should try it yourself sometime.
对
Yeah.
知道了吧
See?
这就是为什么我们要到别人家里过夜
This is why we have sleepovers.
我再也不会过来了
I'm never coming back here.
我还要这样多久
How long do I have to keep doing this?
知道吗
You know what?
咱们在地板上抹一坨花生酱
Let's rub a bunch of peanut butter on the floor
-然后撤 -好吧 再见 甜甜圈
- and just get out of here. - Okay. Bye, Donut.
我不会忘了你的 不要长大
I'll never forget you. Don't change.
-我们做到了 -对啊 你知道吗
- We did it. - Yeah. You know,
我觉得我要崩溃了
I think I'm crashing from all that sug...
天呐 就是现在
Oh, God. This is it.
最恐怖的时候
This is the scary part.
想想高兴的事
Think of happy things.
妈妈的味道 爸爸的味道 蛋黄酱
Mom smell, Dad smell, aioli,
蕾切尔·雷 卢克·凯奇
Rachael Ray, Luke Cage.
-早上好 孩子们 -已经是早上了
- Good morning, boys! - It's morning?
我睡着了吗
I fell asleep?
你每天早上都这么说吗 真可爱
Do you say that every morning? That's cute.
-你们睡得怎么样 -像羊肉一样
- How'd you boys sleep? - Like lambs.
就像无糖的小羔羊肉一样
Like little, sugarless lambs.
你呢 妈妈
How about you, Mother?
睡得很好 谢谢关心
Very well, thank you.
早餐已经准备好了
Breakfast is on the table.
*谁想吃果蔬麦片*
* Who likes muesli? *
*没人想吃*
* No one. *
谢谢你的录音机 泰迪
Thanks for the recorder, Teddy.
没事 跟高兴能帮上忙
Yeah, glad to help,
或许没帮上忙 我猜
or not help, I guess.
-没有赢家 是吗 -没有
- No clear winner, huh? - Nope.
很显然 有两个输家
But definitely two clear losers.
谁 我们
Who? Oh, us.
真搞笑 露易丝
Very funny, Louise.
你们回来了 他们回来了
They're back. Oh, they're back!
这不是在别人家过夜的小宝贝吗
There's my little sleepover star.
怎么样 好玩吗
How was it? Did you have fun?
很糟糕 然后很糟糕 然后很湿
It was bad, then really bad, then wet,
然后特别紧张 然后就结束了
then suspenseful, and then it was over.
就跟我第二 第四和第五次接吻一样
Like my second, fourth and fifth kisses.
你做到了
Well, you did it.
现在你再也不用在外面过夜了
Now you never have to sleep outside the house again.
读大学之前 读研究生之前
Not when you go to college, or when you graduate college,
甚至结婚之前都不用了
or even when you get married.
太好了 我爱你 妈妈
Yay! I love you, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
有人觉得自己很多余吗
Does anyone else feel like a third wheel?
有点儿
Little bit.
-我爱你 -咱们朝他们扔东西吧
- I love you. - Let's throw stuff at them.
-永远 -好诶
- Forever. - Oh, yeah.
*我不想离开家*
* I don't wanna leave home *
*因为我讨厌在别人家过夜 别人家过夜*
* Because I hate sleepovers, sleepovers *
*我得一个人去睡觉*
* I'm gonna go to bed alone *
*因为我讨厌在别人家过夜 别人家过夜*
* Because I hate sleepovers, sleepovers *
*让我走 床单味道怪怪的*
* Get me outta here, these sheets smell weird *
*给我爸打电♥话♥*
* Let's call my dad *
*让他马上来接我 谢谢*
* And have him pick me up right now, thank you *
*完了 不干了 结束了*
* I'm finished, I'm out, I'm done *
*因为我讨厌在别人家过夜 别人家过夜*
* Because I hate sleepovers, sleepovers *
*好吧 其实挺有意思*
* Okay, it was kinda fun *
*可我还是讨厌在别人家过夜*
* But I still hate sleepovers, sleepovers. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表