- I don't know. - Look around, Gayle.
-你看到了什么 -一尊雕像
- What do you see? - A statue.
不对 是一位女士
Oh, wait, that's a lady.
她穿了一身白
She's wearing all white.
不 等等 那是雕像
Oh, no, wait, it's a statue.
不对 她会动
Oh, no, she moved.
雕像会动吗
Do statues move?
盖尔 盖尔 其他的呢 亲爱的
Gayle, Gayle, what else? What else, honey?
隔壁房♥间有一个男的
Well, there's a guy in the next gallery.
他每天都来这里盯着同一幅画
He comes here every day and stares at this one painting.
每天
Every day?
盖尔 你觉得什么事都没发生吗
Gayle, you think nothing happens there.
你错了 那个男的
You're wrong. That guy?
他是来踩点的
He's, casing the joint.
他想偷那幅画
He wants that painting.
-什么 -他长什么样 描述一下
- What?! - What's he look like? Describe him.
长得不错 但也没那么好看
Good-looking, but not too good-looking.
跟绅士牌腰果的那个绅士差不多
Like the Planters Peanut.
听起来他不想引起别人的注意
Sounds like he doesn't want to draw attention to himself.
他是老手 你得看好他
He's that good. You got to watch him.
你可能正巧阻止了有史以来最大的艺术品盗窃案
You might just stop the biggest art heist in history.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
肯定是的 听着 你当班结束的时候
I know so. Now, I'm gonna check back in with you
我再打给你检查任务情况 我要完整的报告
at the end of your shift. I want a full report.
好的 每隔十分钟给我打电♥话♥
Okay. Call me every ten minutes.
不 你当班结束
No, at the end of your...
盖尔 盖尔 我得挂了
Oh, Gayle, Gayle, I got to go.
你们听到没 所以我说我是世上最棒的姐姐
You hear that? That's why I'm the world's greatest sister.
人都走了
Oh, they all left.
哇 露易丝 来得人挺多啊
Wow, Louise, nice turnout.
我很满意
I'm pretty happy with it.
我想我得回去了
Well, I guess I got to go back inside.
光是看到这些自行车
I'm-I'm getting a little weepy
我就有点想落泪了
just being around all these bikes.
回去吧 爸爸
Yeah, go inside, Dad.
这不是我们想营造的氛围
That's not really the vibe we're going for.
我想说过斜坡的时候小心点
Okay, I'd say be careful on the ramps,
但那些斜坡真的好矮
but those are some very small ramps.
是的 但别让鲁迪听到
Yeah, don't let Rudy hear you say that.
看我的厉害
Here goes everything.
这趟"航♥班♥"应该供应食物的
They should serve a meal on that flight.
所以你叫这玩意儿"男孩车篮"
So you call this thing a "Boy basket"?
也叫"男篮"
Also known as a "Man-sket."
齐克 如果你也在考虑装一个 别犹豫了
And Zeke, if you're thinking about getting one, do it.
你看 里面能放我的润唇膏 备用袜子
I got my wax lips in here, extra socks,
还有我捡到的免费瑜伽杂♥志♥ 过敏药
a free yoga magazine I found, prednisone.
有了它我可以带着我的宠物龟兜风
I could give my turtle a ride.
你有只龟
You have a turtle?
你已经见过泰利无数次了 齐克
You've met Terry, like, a thousand times, Zeke.
哦对泰利
Oh, Terry.
我是见过他
Right, I met him.
看到了吗 蒂娜 那个女人
See that, Tina? That is a woman
得上大路左转汇入车流了
who's about to take a left into traffic.
她压根就没往这边走
Yeah, she's not even trying to come down the alley.
这就叫惨败
It's called defeat.
她的表情就像被泼了一脸的思慕雪
And she wears it like a splattered smoothie.
-警♥察♥来了 -我去
- Po Po. - Oh, crap.
有什么问题吗 露易丝
Hey, is everything okay over there, Louise?
你在后面呆着鲁迪 我能处理
Hang back, Rudy. I'll handle this.
但愿如此
Hopefully.
在开自行车派对呢
Having a bike party?
是的警官 完全健康的夏日游戏
Yeah, Officer, just some wholesome summer fun.
我们收到一封匿名举报
Well, we got an anonymous complaint from,
其实就是那位女士举报的
actually, that lady right there,
说你们挡住了过道
that you're blocking the alley.
你们得解散
Yeah, we need you to disperse.
我们会走的 对吗 露易丝
We'll move. Right, Louise?
既然警♥察♥都这么说了
'Cause the police are saying to.
是是是 马上就走
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right away.
真不忍♥心告诉那个小家伙
This is gonna be hard to break
这个消息
this to the little guy.
对他而言这是那么重要
It meant so much to him.
哪个小家伙 你们都是小家伙
What little guy? You're all little guys.
那个 这自行车派对算是为他办的
That one. This is kind of, a benefit for him.
我有个侄子也那样
Oh, yeah, I have a cousin like that.
他不哮喘 但也那样
He's not asthmatic, he's just like that.
我们准备了一些斜坡 为他募捐
Yeah, we set up some ramps, passed the hat.
真希望我们还能做更多
I wish we could do more.
你们不能在其他地方进行吗
Can't you do it somewhere else?
可以啊 只是 他喜欢后巷
We could. It's just... he likes the alley.
这里更隐蔽
It's more private here.
人们不会 你懂的 盯着他看
People don't, you know, stare at him.
-露易丝 怎么啦 -我的天
- What's going on, Louise? - Oh, God.
鲁迪 朋友 我有个坏消息
Rudy, buddy, I've got some bad news.
算了 不用了
Hey, you know what? Never mind that.
我们去封锁这条小巷
We, w-we'll block off the alley.
-是的是的 -祝你好运 孩子
- Yeah, yeah. - Good luck, kid.
你为什么要祝我好运
Why are you saying good luck?
他为什么要说"我的天"
Why did he say, "Oh, God"?
孩子 我们都在你身边
Hey, we're here for you, son,
所有的警♥察♥叔叔
the whole damn police force.
为什么
Why?
看看这张脸
Look at that face.
-还有那弱小的小胳膊 -是啊
- And your shriveled-up little arms. - Yeah.
发生了什么 我应该感到被冒犯了吗
What's happening? Should I be insulted?
我们还能继续骑车吗
Can we still ride bikes?
当然可以 就像正常小孩一样
Of course you can, just like a normal kid,
就像正常小孩一样
just like a normal kid.
谢谢你们的帮忙 警官
Thanks for your help, officers.
你们今天做了好事
You did a good thing today.
-我是个正常小孩 我 他 -是是
- I'm a normal kid. I... He's... - Yeah, yeah.
-我不像正常小孩吗 -你很正常 鲁迪
- Am I not, like, a normal kid? - You're real normal, Rudy.
对吧 警官
Right, officers?
没错
That's right.
天 我太抓狂了 更抓狂了
God, I'm so cranky! Getting crankier!
看看是谁笑到最后
Check and mate.
没错 她真的很不想左转
Yup. She's really having trouble with that left.
谁跟我们作对 我们就会"克制地"给他点颜色瞧瞧
Mess with the Belchers and you will be mildly inconvenienced.
孩子们今晚很安静
You kids are quiet tonight.
我终于能听到电视节目的声音了
I can actually hear the show we're watching.
这剧叫《机器人先生》 但他是人类么
It's called Mr. Robot, but he's human?
看不懂 坚果给我
I don't get it. Pass the nuts.
大伙 这是来自一个
Guys, this is a silence that falls over
正义和平之地的宁静
a just and peaceful land.
正义·和平是谁
Who's Justin Peaceful?
可能是个乡村歌♥手
I think he's a folk singer.
肯定是鲁迪
Oh, must be Rudy.
他和他爸要来拿活动坡道
Him and his dad were gonna come pick up the ramps.
谢谢你帮我们保管它们 露易丝
Thanks for holding on to 'em, Louise.
奇怪了 我明明把它们放在后门这里了
That's weird. I left them right here by the back door.
-糟了 -怎么了 什么糟了
- Oh, crap. - Wh-What? What, oh, crap?
她把斜坡拿走了
She took the ramps.
什么 我们被抢劫了坡道
What? We've been ramp-jacked?
我就知道该给它们上保险
I knew we should've insured them.
谁会做这种事 或许是滑旱冰的
Who would do a thing like that? Maybe rollerbladers.
-那些人很坏 -是别人
- Those guys are pretty tough. - Someone else.
一个刚开车左转进痛苦的世界的人
Someone who just took a left turn into a world of hurt.
不
Oh, no.
你用我的斜坡
So, you wanted my ramps
去报复一个对你很刻薄的女士
to get back at a lady who was mean to you,
但现在斜坡被那位女士拿走了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表