冷 我可能冻掉了一根脚趾
Yes! I think I might lose a toe.
但是等我打破凯尔文的记录 看到他
But it'll all be worth it to see the look
哑口无言 温暖的脸 就都值了
on Calvin's dumb, warm face when I break his record.
你需要暖和点的衣服
Okay, you need warmer clothes.
我们可以去拿 但要分散爸妈的注意力
We can get some, but we'll have to distract Mom and Dad
这样他们才不会起疑
so they don't ask questions.
比如我们可以说 别看地下室
We could say something like, "Don't look in the basement.
下面没人 这样吗
There's no man down there." Huh?
爸爸 这是你要的番茄
Here are those tomatoes you ordered, Father.
现在我们要上楼一会儿
And now we're going to just pop upstairs for a second
因为我们给你们准备了一个小小的惊喜
because we have a little surprise for you.
好的惊喜 还是坏的惊喜
Good surprise or bad surprise?
让我惊喜一下吧
Eh, surprise me.
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready for this?
向你们介绍
Introducing...
早午餐史考熊
Brunchsquatch!
史考熊为西雅图超音速队吉祥物
天哪 我爱死它了 早午餐史考熊
Oh, my God, I love it! Brunchsquatch!
可爱的纸培根和纸鸡蛋
Cute little construction paper bacon and eggs.
-鲍勃 你喜欢吗 -这是个好主意
- Bob, do you love it? - Yeah, it's a good idea.
我们可以派他出去招揽生意
We can send him outside to drum up business.
早午餐史考熊很好地分散了他们的注意力
Okay, Brunchsquatch distraction was a success.
帮个忙
Little help?
进来了
In.
快看 有人排队了 我们就像夜店
Ooh, look, a line! We're like a nightclub!
或者像一个人手不足的杂货店
Or an understaffed drugstore.
太棒了 看我怎么打你脸 吉米
That's great! In your face, Jimmy.
好了 快速开个会 大家都凑过来
Okay, quick meeting, everybody. Gather round.
-露易丝呢 -厕所 -墨西哥
- Wh-Where's Louise? - Bathroom. - Mexico.
好吧 等她回来 她负责食物
All right, well, when she's back, she's running food.
琳达 你去招待客人到座位上
Linda, you greet 'em and seat 'em.
蒂娜 你负责收拾 倒水
Tina, you're on busing and water
以及把地上怪异的东西捡起来
and picking up weird stuff off the floor.
怎样才算怪异
How do I know if it's weird?
比如那个创口贴 怪异吗 不怪异吗
Like that Band-Aid. Weird? Not weird?
吉恩 你去外面招揽客人
Gene, you go outside, do your thing, and bring 'em in.
我会好好秀身材
I'll shake my little benedicts! Bum, bum, bum!
-不不不 别这样 -咆哮吧
- No, no, no. Don't-don't do that. Just... - Roar!
-不不不 -我是一只小老虎
- No, no, no. - I'm a little tiger!
-吉恩 别这样 -我是只性感的小老虎
- Gene, don't do that. No, no. - I'm a sexy little tiger.
别这样
Don't do that.
-请别这样 去接客人就好 -摇摇摇
- Please, no. Just get customers. - Shake, shake, shake.
我就在厨房♥里 做世界上最棒的早午餐
I'll be in the kitchen, making the world's best brunch.
数到三 一 二
On three. One, two...
你 你开门了
Okay, you're-you're opening the door.
你好 我是琳达 欢迎来到开心汉
Hello! I'm Linda. Welcome to Bob's Burg...
我来了
I'm here!
鲜活的朱迪·早午餐女爵
Dame Judi Brunch, as you live and breathe.
没错 是我 我真的来了
Yes, it's really me. Yes, I'm really here.
让我们来好好吃早午餐吧
Yes, let's really have brunch.
抱歉 女爵什么 那是什么东西
I'm sorry. Dame Who-di-what? What is it?
等一下 天哪 你太可爱了
Wait. Oh, my God. This is adorable.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am.
我不知道
I don't.
她不知道我是谁 好吧 我是爱你的
She doesn't know who I am. Okay, I love you.
这是你第一个早午餐日
Um, okay, of course, this is your first brunch day,
你怎么能不知道我 我的真名是道尔顿
so how could you? My real name is Dalton,
但我用朱迪·早午餐女爵的名字
but I write a blog, Brunch Drunk Love,
写了一篇博客 叫醉爱早午餐
under the name Dame Judi Brunch.
这是詹妮弗 另一个詹妮弗 格雷格
And this is Jennifer, other Jennifer, and Greg.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi. - Hi. - Hi.
你说你写了一篇早午餐博客 我想看看
So you said you write a brunch blog. I'd love to see that.
哪里看 我搜博客网 还是什么
How do I find it? Do I, uh... I blog dot net or something?
还是把它打印出来什么的
Or I just print it out? Or what do I do?
天哪 太可爱了
Oh, my God, so funny!
那是什么 我看到的是什么
Okay, now, what is that? What am I looking at?
那是我儿子 他是早午餐史考熊
That is my son. He's Brunchsquatch.
别闹了 我要死了
Stop it. I'm dying.
不 你别闹 别死
No, you stop it. Don't die.
不 我要死了 我不会收手的
I won't. I'm dying. I won't stop.
好吧 先给我们每人来两杯含羞草鸡尾酒
Okay, so, first things first, bring us two mimosas each.
我们再看看菜单 绝不停止做自己
And we'll look at the menu. Never stop being you.
天呐 我不敢相信我遇到了一个博主
Oh, my God, I can't believe I just met a blogger.
餐厅都坐满了
Wow, it's really filled up!
我们的早午餐生意非常兴隆
We're having a buncha brunch!
琳达 这杯橙汁味道有点怪
Linda, this orange juice tastes a little off.
里面有点香槟 泰迪
Well, it's got champagne in it, Teddy.
什么 我喝了四杯
What? I had four of 'em!
你觉得味道怪为什么还喝了这么多
Well, why'd you drink so many if you thought they tasted weird?
-我想融入大家 -你想再来一点吗
- I wanted to fit in. - Oh, you... Ooh, you want a little more?
或许 或许再来半杯
Maybe. Maybe half a glass.
琳达 点单都去哪了
Linda, where are the orders?
还没有人点餐
Well, no one's ordered food yet.
不过他们肯定很喜欢妈尾酒 对吗
They sure love the Mom-osas though, huh?
-露易丝 你在这 -什么 没事
- Louise, there you are. -What? Nothing.
好吧 去给客人点餐
O-kay. Uh, go take some orders.
这些人需要点些食物配酒
These people need to have food with their alcohol.
好的
You got it.
你好 小贝尔彻
Oh, hello, little Belcher!
我想我应该顺道过来吃个早午餐
Thought I'd stop by for brunch.
我昨天在这落了个东西 我回来找他了
I left something here yesterday, and I've come back for him.
费舍奥德先生 你好
Mr. Fischoeder, hello!
你想吃早午餐吗
Um, do you want brunch?
好的 请来一份早午餐 琳达
Yes. One brunch, please, Linda.
我为了早午餐找遍全镇了
I've been searching for brunch all over town,
我感觉这里就有
and I've come to believe it's here.
这里确实有
It is... here.
那我给你上一杯妈尾酒
So, I'm gonna go get you a Mom-osa.
-听懂没 -你懂的
- Get it? - You get it.
我会的 我会的
I will, I will.
鲍勃的小孩
So, child of Bob,
你觉得那个狡猾的小早午餐藏在哪了呢
where do you think that sneaky little brunch might be hiding?
鲍勃的房♥东 我不知道你在说什么
Well, landlord of Bob, I don't know what you're talking about.
是我醉了还是你们在说很奇怪的话
Am I drunk or are you guys having a weird conversation?
-都有 -都有
- Both. - Both.
有新消息了
So, some news.
你得待在这里别动了
You're gonna want to stay put,
因为你哥哥在楼上
because your brother is upstairs.
-什么 -没事的
- What?! - It's okay.
他在老上面了 而你在躲得这么底下
He's way up there, and you're way down here.
你不明白 他就像猎犬一样
You don't understand! He's like a bloodhound.
而我现在被困住了
And now I'm trapped.
天呐 冷静
Geez. Calm down. Gah.
我会搞定的 待在这里 注意保暖
I will take care of this. Just stay here, stay warm,
还有 拜托了 别再吃生菜了
and, for God's sake, stop eating all the lettuce.
还没洗呢
It's not even washed.
"为什么没有别人点单了呢 鲍勃"
"Why aren't more people ordering us, Bob?"
我不知道 蛋蛋
I-I have no idea, eggs.
我觉得他们很快就会点单的
I mean, I'm sure they will v-very soon.
-点单了 告诉你的蛋 -好 开始吧
- Order up. Tell your eggs. - Okay. Here we go.
一份菜肉馅煎蛋饼 五人桌
One frittata for table five.
等下 那里好像有七个人
Wait, there's, like, seven people
挤在一个卡座里 他们只点一个煎蛋饼吗
crammed in that booth. They just want one frittata?
可能他们还不饿吧
Guess they aren't hungry.
到目前为止 只有那个什么女爵点了很多
So far, the only person who ordered a lot is The Dame.
他什么都点了
His table got one of everything.
等下 为什么你叫他"女爵”
Wait. Why are you calling him "The Dame"?
他是朱迪·早午餐女爵
He's Dame Judi Brunch
写早午餐博客的
and he runs a blog about brunch.
-真酷 -退后 他是我的
- Oh, cool. - Back off. He's mine.
我去问问我们做错了什么
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表