in the rain by herself.
是名人吗
Is it someone famous?
不是 是我们的姐姐
No. Our sister!
还记得吗 我们有三个人
Remember? There was three of us?
那个听信了你每句谎言的人
One was hanging on your every lying word?
糟了 我能怎么办 她那时用一双
Crap. What could I do? She was staring at me
"我希望你去爬那座山"的眼睛看着我
with those "I want you to climb the mountain" eyes.
-很了解 -吉恩 我们需要找
- We know those eyes. - Gene, we need to get help
-大人来帮忙 -我就是...
- from grown-ups. - I'm a...
真正的大人 -知道了
- real grown-ups. - Gotcha.
福旺德先生 我们需要你的帮助
Mr. Frond, we need your help.
现在没空 露易丝 我很忙
Not now, Louise. I'm swamped.
不管你们想把那些香蕉和李子
Whatever you're thinking about doing
怎么样 不可以
with that banana and those plums, don't!
-是急事 -所有事都是急事
- It's an emergency. - Everything's an emergency!
这里有六个小孩被关在了木屋外
I've got six kids locked out of their cabins,
另外六个被锁在里面 我脖子抽筋了
another six locked in, and I have a kink in my neck
因为我没带我的颈枕
'cause I don't have my neck pillow.
你没听我们说
You're not listening!
一个隐士把蒂娜拐走了
A hermit has led Tina astray!
她要上山去了
She's going up the mountain!
该死 安迪和奥利 别亲那只黄鼠狼
Damn it, Andy and Ollie, don't kiss the weasel!
它身上有螨虫
It's got mites!
救援小组呢
Where's the rescue party?
就我们俩
You're lookin' at it.
-你们要去哪 -是除这里以外的地方吗
- Where are you guys going? - Is it anywhere but here?
我们受不了这里了
Yeah, we can't take it in there anymore.
我再也受不了不同时唱的歌♥了
I can't stand any more songs that start at different times.
轮唱 那叫轮唱
Rounds. They're called rounds.
什么是轮唱
What's round?
你们要去干什么
So what are you guys doing?
-去救蒂娜的命 -什么 她在哪
- Going to save Tina's life. - What? Where is she?
想独自一人在雨中登上
Trying to get to the top of Mount Windygap in the rain
-风口山 多亏了这位骗子隐士 -你们好
- by herself, thanks to Hermit the Fraud over here. - Hi.
我们能一起去吗
Can we come with?
当然可以 但是我们现在就要出发
Sure, fine, but we're going now.
-出发吧 -我们能救别人吗
- Let's move! - Can we rescue someone else?
鲍勃 琳达
Bob? Linda?
你们在吗 你们开开门
You in there? You gotta open up!
开店时间早过了
It's way past restaurant time.
泰迪 我们在楼上 泰迪
Teddy! We're up here, Teddy.
琳达 我看不见你
Linda? I can't see you.
我们在楼上 我们在楼上
We're up here. We're up here.
你在哪 琳达
Where are you, Linda?
我听得见你的声音 但看不见你
I can hear you, but I can't see you!
-看上面 泰迪 -你们在上面
- Look up, Teddy. - Oh. You're up there.
-你为什么不说你们在上面 -她说了
- Why didn't you just say you're up there? - She did say it.
我闻到呕吐的味道 怎么回事
Oh. I get a strong whiff of vomit. What happened there?
-呕吐 -我们去了幸运蜥蜴
- Vomit. - We went to the Lucky Lizard,
一些蜥蜴跟着我们回家了
and then some lizards followed us home,
然后家里被毁了
and the whole place is trashed.
真的吗 我真为你们骄傲 太骄傲了
Really? I'm proud of you. I'm so proud of you.
-谢谢 泰迪 -你俩看上去好怪
- Thanks, Teddy. - You guys look weird.
-我们给身体涂了颜色 -涂了颜色 很适合你们
- We got some color. - Got some color. Good for you.
还有汉堡吃吗
So, about the burger?
需要等一会儿 泰迪
It's gonna be a while, Teddy.
我等着 也许先到旁边去一点
I'll wait. Maybe down the block a little.
这里有点臭 你把整个街区都搞臭了 鲍鲍
Kind of stinks here. You stunk up the block, Bobby.
但我为你们骄傲
But I'm proud of ya!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay,
亨利·哈勃拿到了鼻腔冲洗器 打钩
Henry Haber got his nasal irrigation kit. Check.
贝尔彻家 他们想要什么来着
The Belchers. They-they wanted something.
他们去哪里了
Where'd they go?
一切顺利吗 你看着满头大汗
Everything okay? You look really sweaty.
我很好 我没事
It's fine. It's nothing.
几个孩子在说
A couple of kids were saying something
他们的姐姐冒雨上了山
about their sister going up the mountain in the rain,
还有关于隐士什么的
and something about a hermit.
可能只是在和我开玩笑 出于尊重
Probably just messing with me, out of respect.
-隐士 你是说隐士吗 -我不知道
- Hermit? Did you say hermit? - I don't know!
我没有把我说过的话都录下来
I-I don't have a recording of everything I've said!
我要找到你 隐士
I'm gonna get you, hermit...
还有失踪的孩子
and/or missing kid.
你阻止不了我 大雨 我马上就到了
You're not gonna stop me, rain. I'm almost there.
该死的雨 没想到你还带着朋友
Damn it, rain, I didn't know you were gonna bring
泥和石头
your friends, mud and rocks!
好吧好吧 前面的路太陡了
Okay, okay, too steep in there to go forward,
没有退路了 很酷
no trail anymore to go back. Cool, cool.
那我就住在这里 好主意
So I'll just live here. Good plan.
救命
Help!
等一下 大家等一下
Wait! Everyone, just wait!
-你就是风口山隐士 -是的
- So you're the Windygap Hermit? - Yes.
并不
Barely.
我用我生命中的14天时间在找你
I've dedicated the last 14 days of my life to catching you.
能等会再说吗 我们得救我姐姐
Can this wait? We need to rescue my sister.
该死 你说得对
Damn it! You're right.
听着 隐士 我们要齐心协力去救这个孩子
Listen, hermit, we'll work together to rescue this kid,
但在那之后 你会收到一项关于
but right after that, you're getting a citation
非法露营和非法携带微波的指控
for illegal camping and possible microwave taking.
-好吧 -很好
- Fine. - Great.
-很好 -还有一件事
- Great. - Just one more thing.
我没想到你 不是男人
I wasn't expecting you to be so... not a man.
就这样 我们去救那个孩子
Okay, that's it. Let's go rescue this kid.
恨你 大自然
Oh... damn you, nature.
蒂娜 我们在这
Tina! We're here!
你得救了 也许吧
You're gonna live! Probably!
小心脚下 路被冲毁了
Watch your step. The trail washed out.
老天
Oh, my God!
-是的 确实会这样 -该死
- Yeah, it does that. - Damn!
我觉得我们不该来营救的
I think we did this rescue thing wrong!
我用广播求救
I'll radio this in.
糟糕
Oh... crap.
我开始在想独自尝试是个坏主意
I'm starting to think it was a bad idea to try this alone...
我不像你一样是一个战士般的隐士 玛莎
I'm no warrior hermit like you, Martha.
关于这件事 玛莎
Yeah, about that, Martha...
没错 那么
Right. So...
蒂娜 听着 我从没自己爬上过风口山山顶
Tina, look, I never reached the top of Mount Windygap alone.
我不是真的隐士
I'm not really technically a hermit, I guess.
什么 但是你说的话 听着都像真的
What? But all that stuff you said, it seemed so true.
那是因为我当时在扔斧子
That's because I was throwing a hatchet.
当你扔斧子的时候一切听上去都很美好
Everything sounds great when you're throwing a hatchet.
我试着去当一个真正的隐士 我真的试过
Look, I tried to be a real hermit, I really, really did,
但是太难了而且太无聊太湿冷了
but it's so hard and so boring and so wet and so cold.
-那你为什么不回家 -这很复杂
- So why didn't you just go home? - It's complicated.
我有自己的团建问题 和标签问题
I had my own team-building issues, and label issues.
比如当你的时尚品牌管理公♥司♥
Like when your hip brand management company
让你来管理一个小团队 而你却被布莱恩
expects you to run a small team and you're stuck with Brian,
削弱权威
who undermines everything!
而我就是那个告诉他别在会上说
And I'm the mean lady who told him to stop saying
"布莱恩不喜欢"的刻薄女人 这就叫标签
"Brian no likey" During meetings! That's a label!
我们能一会再聊这个吗 我们得找条路下去
Can we talk about this later? We got to find a way down.
我觉得不能向下走
I don't think we can go down.
唯一的路是向上走
I think the only way out is up.
如果我死在这我会杀了你 蓬蓬屁屁
I will kill you if I die out here, Fluffy-Butt!
我也是 我可不想穿着这件外套死
Me, too. I don't want to die in this jacket.
真的吗 我觉得这件外套很可爱
Really? I think that jacket's cute.
-是吗 -我愿意穿着这件外套死去
- You do? - I'd totally die in that jacket.
我现在愿意了
Now I wanna die in it.
终于有人吃了我剩下的意大利面
Oh, yay! Somebody finally ate my leftover Linguini.
我们非得收拾吗 能不能搬走
Do we have to do this? Can't we just move or something?
不不不 不能让孩子们知道
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表