*Bob, this isn't on you that ceremony was upsetting
*他们匆忙地办婚礼*
the way those two rushed into this
*原本就会让人觉得勉强*
*You'd think it was a shotgun wedding*
*但我是否真诚的拿起圆面包 是的*
*But do I take these buns to have and hold, I do *
*你能做的只有尽力做到最好*
*All you can do is do your best-est *
*精致烹饪*
*Toast them perfect*
*让他们的爱也长久*
*so their love grows old*
*是的*
*I do*
*他们就是一对烫手山芋*
*They are a couple of hot messes *
*我发誓不会搞砸 是的*
*And do I swear that I won't screw this up, I do *
*鲍勃 你疯了*
*Bob, you're crazy *
*我是否只想做好这件事*
*And do I need this more than anything*
*我是否觉得你已走火入魔*
*Do I think you've lost your mind on this *
*是的*
*I do.*
好无聊
Bored.
你们想比赛看谁入镜的次数最多吗
Hey, you want to see who can get in the most pictures?
我们怎么知道谁最多呢 查荣誉系统吗
How will we know who gets in the most? Honor system?
荣誉系统 不 等结束后
Honor? No. We'll, look at his camera
我们统计相机里的照片
after the thing and count them up.
有什么惩罚 解雇通知单吗
What are we playing for? Pink slips?
谁入镜的次数最少
Let's say whoever gets in the least amount of pictures
谁就输了 要清理隔油网上的油污
is the loser and has to clean the grease trap on the grill.
同意 我已经预定冠军席了
Deal. I got this wrapped up.
"上相"说的就是本人
There's a reason they call it photo-Gene-ic.
我也来 让你们的嘴闭上
I'm in, too. Your butts are about to get shuts down.
*咔咔拍起来*
*Snap, snap*
*隔油网*
*Grease trap*
*咔咔 隔油网*
*Snap, snap, grease trap*
*咔咔 隔油网*
*Snap, snap, grease trap*
-放哪了 -什么东西
- Oh, God, where is it? - What?
二十片格吕耶尔干酪找不到了
We're missing, like, 20 slices of Gruyre.
如果找不到 今天的汉堡就做不成了
If we can't find it, the burger of the day won't make sense
晚餐就成了这场婚礼的又一场灾难
and dinner will be just one more thing that went wrong today.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't let this happen.
深呼吸 鲍勃
Take a deep breath, Bob.
无论如何 汉堡都会很好吃的
The burgers will be delicious either way.
你不必为今天发生的所有事负责
And you're not responsible for anything that happened today.
我们要为这对新人负责 琳
We're responsible for them getting married, Lin.
为婚礼所有事情负责
We're responsible for all of this.
虽然我们算是促成了他们的好事
Just because we brought these two together in some way
但选择在暴风天气举办婚礼
doesn't mean it's our fault that they had
不是我们的错
a poorly planned wedding during a windstorm.
奶酪 你们在哪
Cheese, where are you?
他们的关系是从车祸开始的
I mean, their relationship started with a car accident,
现在只是变成了火车事故
and now it's a train wreck.
-你们好 -这安慰不了我 琳
- Hi, hello. - Not helping, Lin.
我想说的是今天的各种意外不是你的错
My point is nothing bad that's happened today is your fault.
找到了
Found it!
哦 天哪
Oh... Oh, God.
-不 -好了 这件事是你的错
- No! - Okay, that one's your fault.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我们要不要离开这 车就在这
Should we leave? The car's right here.
要不要离开这里 现在就走
Should we just leave? We'll just go.
他们会送孩子们回家的
They'll send the kids home.
都是我的错 是我毁了它
I killed it. It's ruined.
奶奶特制蛋糕
T-This is Grandma's special cake.
汉堡之外最重要的东西
The second most important thing after the burgers.
-可能比汉堡重要 -琳
- Probably more important. - Lin!
你说得对 这不重要
You're right, it doesn't matter.
-好了 得告诉他们 -不
- Okay, we got to tell them. - No.
不不不 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们得补救
W-We have to fix it.
把它弄回原状
W-We have to try and reshape it.
天足够黑的话 大家就看不出来了
If it gets dark enough, right? No one will notice.
我骗谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我毁了整场婚礼
I've ruined their whole wedding.
不 不 鲍勃 我来搞定
No, no, Bob, I'll do it.
你去做饭 我来复原蛋糕
You cook, and I'll try to reshape it.
我这辈子吃了那么多蛋糕
I've eaten a lot of cake in my life,
希望我能凭着记忆弄好它
so, hopefully, I can do it from memory.
味道不错
Oh, it's good.
-琳 不要 -鲍勃 别妨碍我
- Lin. Don't... - Bob, let me work.
非常肯定我赢定了
Pretty sure I got this one locked up.
隔油网是你们俩其中一个的了
That grease trap has one of your names on it.
别做梦了 小妹妹
Dream on, sister.
每张照片里都有我
I've been in, like, every picture he's taken.
除了刚刚这张
except that one.
那好吧 你们想现在结束比赛吗
Okay, then. You guys want to end it now?
-我们统计数量咯 -我没意见
- Should we count them up? - Fine with me.
我要叫你里佐 叫你法兰奇[电影《油脂》里的角色]
I'll call you Rizzo and you Frenchy,
因为你们就要满头是油了
'cause you're about to be in grease.
闭上你的"茄子"嘴 准备去洗隔油网吧
Shut your cheese flaps and get ready to clean that grease trap.
摄影师 摄影师
Hey, clicky fingers. Clicky.
你们看完没有
Are you guys almost done?
我真的要继续拍照了
I-I really should be still taking photos.
你打扰我计数了
You're making me lose count.
你的形势不妙哦 吉恩
Not looking good for you, Gene.
目前为止 蒂娜的上镜率最高
So far, Tina has the most pictures,
我比你多一张
and I have one more than you.
我以为相机更青睐我
I thought the camera loved me.
就这些了
That's it.
已经回到我今天拍摄的第一张了
We're back to the first picture I took today,
这是全部了
that's-that's all of them.
-吉恩输了 -等下 我在那张照片里
- Ha! Gene loses. - Wait, I'm in that picture.
啥 哪里
What? Where?
我在她的墨镜反光里
I'm reflected in her sunglasses.
我试图引起她的注意因为我以为
I was trying to get her attention because I thought
她是海伦·米伦[英国女星]
she was Helen Mirren.
等一下 她不是海伦·米伦吗
Wait a second, that's not Helen Mirren?
我出现了两次
Look, I'm in there twice.
我没输 露易丝输了
I don't lose, Louise does.
-不 -太好了
- No! - Yes.
我要打电♥话♥给妈妈
I got to call my mom
告诉她我没遇到海伦·米伦
and tell her I didn't meet Helen Mirren.
我赢了 和预测的一样
Well, I won, as predicted.
我可让你们闭嘴了
I shutted your butts.
我们是不是应该回家看看你们有多少要清理的
Should we go back and see how much grease you have to clean?
-你给我闭嘴 -你闭嘴
- You shut your butt. - You shut your butt.
-不 你闭嘴 -我闭上了
- No, you shut your butt! - My butt is shut.
我的开很大
Mine's wide open!
这些汉堡太好吃了
These burgers are amazing.
留些肚子给法拉奶奶的蛋糕
Hey, save room for Farrah's grandma's cake.
-会让你神魂颠倒的 -真的吗
- It is going to blow your mind. - Really?
蛋糕也就是蛋糕的味儿 吃过一个 就像全吃过了
But cake's cake. Y-You've had one, you've had 'em all.
有时候 你吃完饭后完全不想吃甜的
Sometimes, you don't even want something sweet after a meal.
对吗
Am I right?
有时候太多了
I mean, it's sometimes too much.
鲍勃 拜托 你说太多了
Bob, come on, you're too much.
我们去切蛋糕吧
Let's get to that cake cutting.
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake, cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake! Cake! Cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake! Cake!
琳 我以为你在弄蛋糕
Lin, I thought you were fixing the cake.
对不起 你知道我无法抗拒喊口号♥
Sorry, you know I can't resist a chant.
快回去修蛋糕
Well, go back and fix it.
好的 好的
Right. Right, right, right.
老天啊
Oh, God.
好了
Okay!
蛋糕来了
Here's the cake.
琳达 拿到灯光这里来
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表