if you read aloud the problems.
好吧 不管你是蒂娜还是淑雪 听着
So, Tina, Cathy, whatever, look.
我们要去后面的角落 迅速来个布罗布时刻
We're gonna hit the back corner for a quick Burobu moment,
我需要你帮我们盯着点
and I need you to be on the lookout.
什么 现在吗 我们会惹麻烦的
What? Now? No, we'll get in trouble.
蒂娜 我在这边
Tina, I'm over here.
好吧 什么 现在吗 我们会惹麻烦的
Oh. What? Now? No, we'll get in trouble.
拜托 蒂娜 支持一下嘛
Come on, Tina. Get my back.
淑雪·凯西就会答应的 对吧
Mathy Cathy would be down with it, right?
-是啊 她总会答应这些事 -没错
- Yeah. She's always down. - Yeah.
好了 要是有人过来 你就使劲弄出放屁的声音
Okay, so if anyone comes, just make a loud fart noise
用脸弄还是用屁♥股♥或者什么都行 看怎么合适
with your face or your butt or whatever feels right.
走吧
Let's go. Come on.
我们要去读一点书上的东西
So we're just gonna go read something from a book.
感觉像是浪费时间 但当然了 尽情享受吧
Seems like a waste of time, but, sure, go nuts.
跟我有啥关系 我宁愿回家待着
What do I care? I'd rather go home.
我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
那么鲍勃 周二晚在我家
So, Bob, you gonna be ready
举办哈利的葬礼 你准备好发言了吗
for Harry's service at my place Tuesday night?
为什么是晚上呢
Why is it at night, anyway?
我想哈利是想他在农贸市场的朋友
I think Harry wanted all the other farmers market people
都能去参加 在收拾好他们
to be able to go, after they finish packing
没卖♥♥完的大黄后
their unsold rhubarb.
所以所有的菜贩都会去
All the farmer people are gonna be there.
没错 他们全都...目击了那件事
Right! They all saw... the incident.
-琳 别说了 -那件事
- Lin, stop. - Incident.
-什么事 -好吧我说
- Wh-What incident? - Okay, fine. I'll tell you.
我在哈利那里进食材有差不多十年了
I bought from Harry for about ten years.
我们是朋友 农贸市场朋友
We were friends, farmers market friends.
然后突然有一天
And then one day,
我说他上次腌的那缸菜
I said maybe his latest bath of sweet pickles
好像有点太甜了 他听了很不高兴
was a little too sweet, and he didn't take it well.
开始向我扔泡菜 然后我回击了
He started throwing pickles at me, and I retaliated.
我拿起一棵泡菜 朝着这位
I picked up a pickle and I threw it
八十岁老人的脸上扔去
at that 80-year-old man's face.
天呐 他是不是就是这样死的
Oh, my God. Is that how he died?
不 泰迪 那是四年前的事了
No, Teddy, that was four years ago.
他最近才死记得吗
He just died recently, remember?
对哦 但你那次肯定也有影响
Oh, right. Probably didn't help, though, huh?
没错
It's true.
安迪和奥利 我觉得你们两♥会♥非常喜欢
Andy and Ollie, I think you'll be very happy
这个超猛塔兰托鼻涕虫
with this Mega Ultra Slugerantula.
我要用它擦肚子 让我的气味留在上面
I'm gonna rub it on my belly to get my scent on it.
我也要 然后我们就是它的妈妈了
Me, too. Then we'll be its mom.
喂 不可以擦太多 随便吧
Hey, not so much rubbing, okay? Enjoy.
为什么这些闻起来有汽油的味道
Why do these smell like gasoline?
这是...新特色
Oh, that's, a new thing.
-有意思 -是啊
- Oh, interesting. - Yeah.
糟了糟了糟了糟了糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
-哈喽 -天呐 不
- Hey there. - Oh, God, no.
我只是想 非常随意的问一下
So, I just wanted to, super casually ask you
你有没有听说过部分教职工
if you'd heard anything about some faculty folks
每周二聚在一起喝马提尼酒的事
getting together for a Martini Tuesday kind of thing?
-周二马提尼聚会啊 没有 -我...因为
- Oh, Martuesdays? Nope. Sorry. - I... Oh. Oh. Because...
哎呀 这架书得
Oh, my God. This cart of books
-马上移到别的地方去 -神经
- has to be anywhere else right now. - Nuts.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好吧
Okay.
什么...
What the... ?
八年级生们 四年级生去哪了
Eighth graders, where are all the fourth graders?
他们在过自己的生活
They're living their lives.
蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina? Tina?
你的学习伙伴去哪了
Where are your study buddies?
好露易丝 我跟你换
Okay, Louise, I guess you've got a deal.
太棒了 九个翼手鼻涕虫我都有啦
Yes! All nine Slugodactyls are mine.
逮个正着
Got you!
我要没收这些卡牌 感谢你告诉我 蒂娜
I'm taking those cards. Thanks for telling me, Tina.
完了
Oh, crap.
哇 这边我还从来没来过呢
Wow, I've never been back here.
切 只是更多的书而已
it's just more books.
露易丝明知如果她带布罗布卡牌去学校
Well Louise knew if she brought the Burobu cards to school,
就可能被留校惩罚并没收卡牌
she'd get detention and they'd get confiscated
那她就不应该逼蒂娜做那种事
and she shouldn't have put Tina in that position.
是啊 没错
Yes. Right.
的确 但蒂娜也的确背叛了她
Yeah, no, true, but then Tina ratted on her.
永远不能背叛家人
You never go against the family.
-从不 -放松 唐·柯里昂[教父]
- Never. - Easy, Don Corleone.
你是说唐·意式辣香肠吗
You mean Don Pepperoni?
你没搞清楚情况
You don't understand!
勒邦姿老师逼我说的
Ms. Labonz made me talk.
他们在哪
Where are they?
你的学习伙伴在哪
Where are your study buddies?
他们在哪
Where are they?
好吧 或许有一点夸张
O-Okay, that might be slightly exaggerated.
我好庆幸我不是蒂娜
I'm so glad I'm not Tina.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
露易丝 听着
Louise, listen.
我很抱歉发生的一切 但是...
I'm sorry about what happened, but...
够了 你知道这些卡牌对我来说有多重要
Oh, can it! You knew how much those cards meant to me,
但你还是背叛了我
and you ratted anyway!
你背弃了你的家人 蒂娜
You went against the family, Tina.
为什么每个人都那么说
Why does everyone keep saying that?
因为你就是个胆小的香蕉鼠
Because you're a scaredy-butt banana rat!
我大概懂你意思 但是关香蕉什么事
I think I follow, but what's the banana part about?!
-因为你黄黄的 -好的我知道了
- 'Cause you're yella! - Okay, got it!
所以 你两已经把话说清楚了吗
So... I'm guessing you two have worked things out?
吉恩 是做选择的时候了 蒂娜还是我
Gene, you're gonna have to choose: Tina or me?
我今天失去了个姐姐 是不是还要失去个哥哥
I lost one sister today. Am I gonna lose another?
我不站边 就像永远不站队的瑞士一样
I won't take sides! I'm like a sexy Switzerland.
好样的 那你们在我心里都是死人了
Fine. Then you're both dead to me.
看起来我们要睡沙发了
Looks like we're sleeping on the couch.
鲍勃 哈利的悼词准备得怎么样了
So, how's your speech for Harry coming, Bob?
你有提到
Yeah, did you work in the part
你泡菜打他的那一段吗
where you hit him in the face with a pickle?
没有 泰迪 我准备说些保险的东西
No, Teddy. I was gonna talk about safe stuff.
比如他种莳萝的故事
Like, all his stories about dill.
你觉得那样就能蒙混过关
And you think that's gonna fly?
没错 鲍勃 到时候会有一群
Yeah, Bob, there's gonna be a room
对你很有意见的菜贩盯着你
full of judgmental farmers watching you.
哈利本人
Not to mention Harry,
也会用他被你砸歪的脸俯视着你
looking down on you with his deformed face.
不是我砸歪的 他的脸看上去本来就很奇怪
I didn't deform his face. It always looked weird.
对了 你可以讲一些笑话
You know what you should do, throw in some jokes. You know?
-泡菜的笑话 -这个如何
- Pickle jokes. - What if you said something like,
很高兴在座各位能够大驾"瓜"临
"I'm glad everyone could 'cu-come-ber' to the service."
不要
No.
那这个呢
How about this?
今天很"珍馐"今天这次发言机会
"I relish the opportunity to speak here today."
你可以唱《丹尼男孩》
You should sing "Danny Boy,"
把歌♥词中的"笛子"替换成"泡菜"
but replace the word "Pipes" With "Pickles," You know?
我的天
Oh, my God.
勒邦姿去周二餐厅值班了
And off Labonz goes to Tuesday cafeteria duty,
正如所料
right on schedule.
现在 鲁迪 你要做的就是
Now, Rudy, all you got to do is stand watch
在我去撬她桌柜的锁 拿回卡片的时候帮我放哨
while I pick the lock on her desk and get our cards back.
我觉得这样不太好
I don't feel comfortable with this.
你听上去准备好了 来吧
Well, you sound ready to go. Come on.
等等 这才好了
Wait! There she is.
你好 勒邦姿老师 我们能加入你吗
Hi, Ms. Labonz. Uh, may we join you?
怎么了
What's going on?
你们想学《独领风♥骚♥》
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表