- Mom, did you do that? - No.
听起来确实像老妈的霞多丽屁
That did sound like one of Mom's chardonnay farts.
葡萄酒名
我觉得应该不是真的狼嚎吧
I don't think that was a real howl.
“嚎”利路亚
Well, howl-lelujah.
我觉得神奇狼是真的
I guess the Wonder Wolf is real.
我得表扬你了 亲爱的
I got to give you credit, toots.
我还以为你是那种喊”狼来了”的老妈
I thought you were the mom that cried wolf,
但这匹狼应该是真的
but I think this guy's the real deal.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing.
因为我们希望它是真狼
Because we want it to be real.
没错 确实希望它是真的
Yeah, yeah, we want it to be.
当然
Of course we do.
大家都跟紧老妈
Everyone stay close to Mommy.
好吧 我一直希望自己被狼养大
Okay. I always wanted to be raised by wolves,
不过在这个年纪被狼收养也行
but getting adopted by one at this age would also be cool.
起雾了 我喜欢
Getting a little foggy out. I like it.
怪吓人的
It's nice and spooky.
虽然我没有觉得很厉害
I'm not saying I'm impressed,
但也不能说不厉害
but I'm not not impressed.
从那边传来的 走吧
It came from over there, let's go.
*走到那里去*
*Going over there*
*这下是来真的了*
*It's getting kind of real*
*但是孩子们玩得很开心*
*But the kids are having fun*
*所以我们走到那里去*
*So we're going over there.*
好了 别唱了
All right, not so much singing.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
泰迪 我的膝盖真的很疼
Teddy, my knee really hurts.
能帮我再拿一片药片吗
Ca-Can you hand me another pill?
我不知道 鲍勃
I don't know, Bob.
琳达没有说过再给你一片药片
Linda didn't say anything about giving you another pill.
她很健忘
Yeah, well, she's forgetful.
你看 她连手铐都忘记了
I mean, look, she forgot her handcuffs.
我不
Yeah, I don't, uh...
我觉得不太好 鲍勃
I don't think that's a good idea, Bobby.
快点 泰迪 我很疼
Come on, Teddy. I'm in pain.
我不知道 你今晚吃了几片了
I don't know. How many have you had tonight?
好像一片半 还是两片
Maybe one and a half, or two.
你要吃一片吗 为你的咬伤
Are you sure you don't want one for your bite?
看上去很严重
It looks serious.
我这咬伤不用吃药
I-I don't need a pill for my bite.
你刚刚说不是被咬伤的
Wait, you said it wasn't a bite.
确实不是 我顺着你的话说的
It's not. You called it that.
看电影吧 鲍勃
Watch the movie, huh, Bob?
-给我一片药片 -好吧
- Give me a pill. - Fine.
我要把这片药片掰成两半
Here, I'm gonna cut this in half.
吃两个半片
Eat both halves.
这个控制我药量的方法很怪
That's a weird way of regulating how much I take.
这样我至少能知道你吃了两个半片
Well, then I know you at least had two halves.
看看我们 追踪一头野兽
Look at us tracking a wild animal
也处变不惊
like it's no big deal.
跟踪别人的脚印
Yeah, I haven't had this much fun
是我做的最有意思的事了
following in somebody's footsteps
自从我一大早
since I started dressing like Mom.
穿了老妈的衣服后
Earlier today.
我的天 过来看
Oh, my God, you guys.
-粪便 -我来看看
- Poop. - Okay, I'll see what I can do.
紧急通知
Short notice.
我觉得这是狼的粪便
No, I think it's the wolf's poop.
一坨可怕的粪便
a spooky poopy.
这里面有一小撮毛
There's little bits of fur in it.
这肯定不是人的粪便
This was definitely not pooped by a person.
如果是人的 我就太他妈敬佩了
But if it was, I admire the heck out of them.
我的天
Oh, God.
声音从那边来
It came from right over there.
我觉得那匹公狼
Okay, I think he's...
-或是母狼 -那匹母狼就在那草丛里
- Or she's. - Or she's behind that bush.
别过去
Oh, no, no, don't go in there.
天哪 你进去了
Oh, no! You went in.
他进去了
He went in!
你确定那不是被咬伤的吗 泰迪
are you sure that's not a bite, Teddy?
比如 动物咬的
Like, from an animal?
不是 我要说多少遍
No. How many times I got to say it?
好吧 那 那这是什么
Okay. Then-then wh... Then what is it?
我划伤的 在我的 枕头上
I cut it... on my... pillow.
我现在要去厕所了
I'm gonna go to the bathroom now.
如果你同意的话
If that's okay with you.
而且是小号♥ 因为你太爱管闲事了
And number one, since you're so nosy.
神奇狼仅仅是个神奇的虚构吗
Was the Wonder Wolf just a Wonder myth?
不要走开 广♥告♥后欢迎继续收看
Stay tuned after our feature presentation.
狼
The wolf.
泰迪是狼人
Teddy's a werewolf.
鲍勃 你说什么
What'd you say, Bob?
没什么
Nothing.
他不可能是
No, he can't be.
他不可能是狼人 这太疯狂了
He can't be a werewolf, that's crazy.
不 他在变身
Oh, no. He's transforming.
他在变身
He's transforming.
天哪
Oh, God.
你好 泰迪
Oh, hi, Teddy.
你还好吗 你好像出了很多汗
You okay? You look sweaty.
就是 电影有点刺♥激♥
Yeah. It's just, an exciting part of the movie.
我觉得有人要出事
I-I think something's gonna happen to somebody.
-很有可能 -是啊 肯定的
- You're probably right. - Yeah, definitely.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 鲍勃 鲍勃
Oh, my God. Bob! Bob!
抓到你了
Gotcha!
鲍勃 干什么 你为什么这么做
Bob, what? Why? Why'd you do that?
因为你是狼人 泰迪
Because you're a werewolf, Teddy. -
我听见你在和你体内的野兽作斗争
I heard you fighting the beast inside you.
-什么 -你就是神奇狼
- What? - You're the Wonder Wolf!
或者他咬了你 你变成狼人了
Or he bit you and you're turning into one.
-或者你咬了他 -鲍勃
- Or you bit him. - Bob...
或者 或者都是
Or, or however this all works.
鲍勃 解开手铐
Bob... unlock me.
解开手铐
Unlock me!
你需要坐下 你的腿需要休息
You need to sit down. You need to rest your leg.
把钥匙给我 拜托
Give me the keys, come on.
这不好玩
Oh. This isn't funny.
是这些钥匙吗
Oh. These keys?
没门 因为我把它们吞掉了
No way. Because I'm swallowing them.
不 等下 根本吞不下去
No. Wait, that's impossible.
电影里的人都是怎么做的
How do people do that in movies?
鲍勃 别下楼
Bob, don't try to go down the stairs.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
鲍鲍 回答我
Bobby, answer me.
不 我没事 泰迪
No, I'm fine, Teddy.
我只摔了半截楼梯
I only fell halfway dow...
天呐
Oh, God!
你现在已经完全摔下楼梯了吗
Are you at the bottom of the stairs now?
你还想知...
Wouldn't you like to kno...
鲍勃 跟我说话 说话
Bob, talk to me. Say something.
别装得好像很关心我一样 狼人
Don't pretend like you care about me, werewolf.
不 鲍勃 不 鲍鲍 别走
No, Bob. No, Bobby, don't leave!
现在怎么办 妈
What'll we do now, Mom?
用我的手♥机♥拍张狼的照片
We are gonna take a picture of the wolf on my phone,
从非常 非常安全的距离拍 然后逃命
from a very, very safe distance, and then run away.
天呐 又有沙沙声了
Oh, God. It's rustling again.
什么样的怪物才会发出这么多沙沙声
What kind of a monster rustles this much?
我要过去把树枝拨开
I'm gonna go over and pull the branches back.
你们留在这里 拍照
You kids stay back here and take the picture,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表