能给我们蛋酒了吗
Can we just have the eggnog?
我很喜欢 我喜欢你的装饰品
I like it. I like your ornaments.
但我们要到那边去了
But we're gonna go on the other side of the room now.
感觉如何
So, what do you think?
圣诞老人今年会来吗
Santa coming this year or what?
你们今年乖吗
Have you been good?
希望黑魔王不要来
I hope the Bleaken doesn't come.
黑魔王是谁 什么东西
Who and/or what is the Bleaken?
你们小孩不知道黑魔王吗
You kids don't know about the Bleaken?
乐队吗 声云上有吗[线上音乐分享平台]
Is it a band? Are they on SoundCloud?
他在不同的文化里有不同的名字
He's got, like, different names in different cultures,
但一般就是反圣诞老人的化身
but he's basically the anti-Santa.
有意思 继续
You got our attention. Go on.
黑魔王是一种长有角的生物
The Bleaken is a horned creature
蜥蜴皮 黑色的羽毛
with lizard skin and black feathers
时不时会出现一次
who comes every once in a while.
-时不时吗 -就像厄尔尼诺现象吗
- Every once in a while? - Like El Ni?o?
我阿嬷说他以悲伤和愤怒为食
My nana used to say he feeds on sadness and anger.
她说我和我姐妹吵架时
She said when me and my sister would fight,
黑魔王就会出现
it meant the Bleaken would come.
阿嬷听起来很有趣
Nana sounds fun.
阿嬷是啥
Is Nana short for banana?
黑魔王来了会怎么样呢
Well, what happens when the Bleaken comes?
黑魔王会偷走你们的圣诞礼物
The Bleaken steals your presents.
-什么 -没错
- What?! - Yup.
然后他会把礼物拿回老巢
Then he takes them back to his lair
你们就再也见不到了
and you never see them again.
我觉得 有那么一次 我见过他
And one time, I thought, I thought I saw him.
等等 你亲眼见过黑魔王
Wait, you saw the Bleaken?
我说不准 我当时还小
I don't know. I was little.
阿嬷以前会给我们喝酒
Nana used to give us wine.
你把我们吓坏了
You're freaking us out.
你那些古怪的阿嬷往事还是自己回味吧
Keep your weird Nana stuff to yourself.
没错 黑魔王可能只是个久远的传说
Yeah, the Bleaken's probably just an old story.
还很长 有人同意吗
And a long story. Am I right?
派对时间到
Now it's a party.
没错 因为吉米和我来了
Yeah, 'cause Jimmy's here and me.
够了 崔佛 别说话
And damn it, Trev, do not say stuff.
别说话什么意思
What do you mean don't say stuff?
那我要说啥
What-what am I supposed to say?
-闭嘴 -但是...
- Just shush-ish. - But...
吉米 崔佛 你们好
Hi, Jimmy. Hi, Trev.
双旦快乐
Happy holidays.
琳 你邀请吉米了吗
Lin, you invited Jimmy?
圣诞就别跟他计较了 鲍勃
It's a Christmas ceasefire, Bob,
过节要休战
a truce for the holidays.
鲍勃 你这次想当宽容的一方么
Yeah, Bob. Try to be the bigger man for once, huh?
那应该不难 因为你屁♥股♥够宽
That shouldn't be too hard because of your butt!
超级宽
It's big.
来一个
Zoom.
你不是让我啥都别说么
I'm not saying nothing.
-来嘛 -不要
- Come on. - No.
-快点 -不
- Come on. - No.
-快来 -好吧
- Come on. - All right.
棒
Nice.
圣诞快乐
Well, Merry Christmas.
混♥蛋♥吉米·派丝多
Stupid Jimmy Pesto.
感谢光临 道尔顿 圣诞快乐
Thanks for coming, Dalton. Merry Christmas.
天啊 琳达
Oh, my God, Linda,
喝着就像加了蛋的漱口水
this tastes like mouthwash with eggs in it.
真是太"好喝"了 你很棒
I love it. You're so sweet.
说真的 还有别的东西可喝么
Do you literally have anything else to drink?
我可以开一瓶香槟
I-I could open up some champagne.
你真可爱
You're a peach.
这个节日我要喝酒度过
I'm going to drink my way through the holidays.
意思是你要尽情享受吗
Wait, what do you mean? Like in a fun way?
问我的前男友吧 然后再问他的新男友
Ask my ex-boyfriend, then ask his new boyfriend
然后再问他新男友的前男友
and then ask his new boyfriend's ex-boyfriend.
等等 那就是我
Oh, wait, that's me.
抱歉 应该这么说吧
Oh. Sorry. I think.
我给绕晕了
I got lost.
总之 节日快乐
Well, happy holidays.
棒哦
Yay.
那个黑魔王什么的 不知道怎么回事
That Bleaken stuff, I don't know.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
我觉得黑魔王今年会来
I think the Bleaken is coming this year.
你们知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你们看外面 又阴冷又灰暗
Doesn't it just seem, like, cold and gray?
-看看 -冬天都这样
- Look outside. - It's winter.
都是媒体这么说的
If you believe the media.
-鲍勃 -棉花糖糖
- Hey, Bob. - Hi, Marshmallow.
棉花糖糖 你这位朋友是谁
Hey, Marshmallow. Who's your friend?
他叫"艺术" 是个艺术家
This is Art. He's an artist.
我很高兴"艺见你" 艺术
Well, art I glad to meet you, Art.
要不我们还是走吧
Maybe we should go.
没关系 我很容易被逗乐的
It's fine. I'm easily amused.
"容艺" 我懂
Easily, I get it.
棉花糖糖 我听说"摇摆屋"关门了
Marshmallow, I heard The Wiggle Room closed.
你过去不是总去那里吗 真遗憾
Didn't you used to go there? I'm so sorry.
我可能以后都不会再摇摆了
I don't know if I'll ever wiggle again.
说不定喝点蛋酒能让你开心起来
Well, maybe some eggnog will cheer you up?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
好难喝
Oh, that's nasty.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
看到你们真开心
So nice to see you.
节日快乐
All right. Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Happy holidays. Yeah.
*这是我梦中的圣诞*
*It's the Christmas of my dreams.*
-抱歉 你说什么 -没什么
- Sorry, what? - Nothing, nothing.
外面好冷
I... it's cold out.
我们有没有挽救圣诞节
Well, did we save Christmas?
虽然这没有我梦中的派对那么盛大
I mean, it wasn't as big as the party in my dream
礼物先生也没来
and Mr. Present didn't come,
但我觉得我们尽力了
but I think we did our part
传播了一点节日气氛
to spread a little holiday cheer.
我的小树也很好看
And my little tree looks so good.
-我的天啊 -琳 怎么了
- Oh, my God! - Lin, what's wrong?
我的树 我的树不见了
My tree! My tree is gone!
我的圣诞树装饰
My ornaments.
那都是我最喜欢的装饰
All my favorite ornaments.
等等 它哪去了
Wait, where is it?
孩子们 你们动没动妈妈的小树
Kids, did you move Mom's little tree?
-我没动 -没动
- I didn't. - Nope.
-没 -天啊
- No. - Oh, my God.
-完了 -别啊
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God.
为什么会有人偷圣诞树
Who would steal a Christmas tree?
这可是圣诞节 啊 难怪
It's Christmas. Oh, right.
貌似讲得通
That kind of makes sense.
我最喜欢的装饰 我的小宝贝们
My favorite ornaments. My little babies.
-我知道 真是... -我要晕倒了
- I know, it's... -I'm gonna faint.
我知道这很糟 琳
I know it's awful, Lin,
但你试着冷静一下
but-but try and calm down.
我是说 你都已经报♥警♥了
I mean, you already called the police.
-报了三次 -我的建议是再打一次
- Three times. - I say call back
这次换你挂他们电♥话♥
and this time, you hang up on them.
我的建议是给那个新开的越南餐馆打电♥话♥
I say call that new Vietnamese place
要一吨♥牛肉饼
and order just a ton of beef bánh mis.
我尽快赶来了 在做了一些...其它事之后
I came as quickly as I could after I did some other stuff.
什么被盗了
So what was stolen?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表