-我愿意收 -不 是你付给我
- I'd take it. - No, you pay me.
-那也行 -好 我们会把你藏起来的
- That's okay, too. -All right, we'll hide you.
很好 我今晚晚些时候过来
Great. I'll be back later tonight.
还有一件事 你不能告诉任何人你见过我
And one more thing: you can't tell anyone you saw me.
后果不可想象
You have no idea what's at stake.
好了 如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我接着吃我的垃圾薯条了
I'd like to finish my garbage fries.
我的垃圾番茄酱呢
What did I do with my garbage ketchup?
我以为一定能在这片区域找到他的
I thought for sure I would find him in this area.
他总在最脏的地方出没
He always turns up in the dirtiest places.
等等 什么
W-Wait, what?
我说脏了吗 我是想说最昏暗的
Oh, did I say dirty? I meant... dingy.
露易丝 你垃圾还没扔呢
Louise, you still have the trash.
我去了 我脑子进水了 太健忘了
I do. Crazy me. So forgetful.
你去了很久
You were out there an awfully long time
却没有把垃圾扔了
and yet you did not throw the trash away.
忙着跟人说话呢 是吗
Talking to someone, were we?
什么 才没有
What? No.
鲍勃 介意我去你的后巷瞧瞧吗
Bob, mind if I poke my head in your alley, so to speak?
他来过着
He was here!
-是吗 -当然
- He was? - Oh, yes.
如果他没来 那么这是谁的
If he wasn't, then who does this belong to?
什么 我啥都没看见 你在说什么
Wha... I don't see it. W-What are you talking about?
头发啊 一根柔软的金发
It's a hair. A single, limp, blonde hair.
一根不管在哪我都认识的头发
A hair I'd know anywhere.
太扯了 我们这条巷有各种各样的金发
That's crazy. We get all kinds of blondes in this alley.
都得用扫帚扫才能清理干净
We have to shoo them away with a broom.
真有意思
Well, this has been really fun
一点都"不奇怪"
and, uh, not weird at all,
但我们还是回我们昏暗的家吧
but we better get back to our dingy lives.
好吧 你开心了吧 粉耳朵
All right. Cheers, pink ears.
什么情况 你们这是在交往么
What was that all about? Are you two dating?
没有 但我们要把他弟弟藏在地下室
No, but we are going to hide his brother in our basement.
我就知道 不是他就是他弟
Nice. I knew it was one or the other.
奶奶的 我可爱的小手指疼死了
Granny! That hurt my sweet little fingers.
好了 爸爸和我为了明天的早午餐
Okay, your Dad and I have to run a few errands
要出去买♥♥点材料
-for brunch tomorrow.
我打算用煎蛋和荷兰酱做一个不封顶的汉堡
I'm making a topless burger with a fried egg and hollandaise
很复杂 所以...
that is really complicated, so...
等等 是你不♥穿♥还是汉堡不♥穿♥[一词多义]
Wait, are you topless or the burger?
-到时候你就知道了 -好了 拜拜拜
- We'll see. - All right, bye, bye, bye.
-不要进我的房♥间 -我的也是
- Stay out of my room! - My room, too.
不要进我们的房♥间
Stay out of our room!
-好了 老妹 说吧 -说啥
- Okay, sister, spill. - Spill what?
貌似我们要把一个男的藏进地下室
Apparently, we're going to hide a man in our basement?
-继续说 -藏费利克斯
- Go on. - Well, a Felix.
我们给你带了一条毛毯 一个枕头
Okay, so we brought you down a blanket, a pillow...
还有一些薯片 不 等等 当我没说
Some potato chips. No, wait, never mind.
还有一盘梅格·瑞恩
Here's a DVD of
主演的《神魂颠倒第六感》的光碟
Prelude to a Kiss starring Meg Ryan.
不过 下面没有光碟播放器
I mean, there's no DVD player down here
光碟我们也给弄丢了
and we lost the DVD that...
不用担心 我曾不止一个晚上
Oh, don't worry. I've hidden in much more boring places
藏在比这还无聊的地方
than this for much longer than one night.
我只需要藏到明天中午12点半
I just need to stay hidden until 12:30 p.m. Tomorrow,
然后我就赢了
and then I win.
等等 赢什么
W-Wait. Win what?
你不是说你有危险么
You said you were in danger,
我就是利用这一点赚的钱
and I took advantage of that for money.
处于不能赢捉迷藏的危险当中啊
In danger of not winning hide-and-seek.
每年生日我们都玩捉迷藏
We play every year on our birthdays.
过生日的人藏起来 不过生日的人找
The birthday boy hides, and the non-birthday boy seeks.
-今天是你的生日 -不
- It's your birthday? - Oh, no.
我生日在十九天之前
My birthday was 19 days ago.
你藏了19天了
You've been hiding for 19 days?
闻闻我
Smell me.
我觉得是15天
I'd say 15.
如果我撑到20天 我就打破了我哥的记录
And if I make it to 20, I beat my brother's record.
你为什么不藏在更酷的地方 比如欧洲
Why aren't you hiding somewhere cool, like Europe?
或者平行世界
Or the Upside Down.
规则是必须待在城里 不能带钱
Well, the rules are you have to stay in town, you can't carry
不能杀人封口
any money, and you can't kill anyone to keep them quiet.
杀人传信呢
Can you kill them just to send a message?
你说"不能带钱" 但我们还是能拿到
Wh-When you say "No money," we're still getting our $250
那250块买♥♥狗费吧
of sweet, sweet dog cash, right?
对 让我在这藏到明天中午12点半
Yes. Keep me hidden till 12:30 p.m. tomorrow,
我就给你们251块
and I'll make it $251.
但要是凯尔文在那之前发现了我
But if Calvin finds me before then,
你们什么都得不到
you get nothing.
你真的觉得如果我们有了那笔钱
You really think Mom and Dad will let us get a dog
-爸妈就会让我们养狗 -当然 那笔钱
- if we have that money? - Sure, that'll cover
能负担好几个月的花销 到时候你觉得
a couple months' expenses. And then do you really think
他们舍得把一只可爱的小毛球送回去吗
they'll want to give an adorable little furball back?
他们都把蒂娜留下了 她连摇爪子都不会
I mean, they kept Tina, and she can't even shake a paw.
我在努力了
I'm working on it.
第二天
你们好 鸡蛋们
Well, hello, eggs.
"你好" 你们准备好成为美味的烘蛋饼了吗
"Hi!" You guys ready to be in some amazing frittatas?
"当然"
"We sure are!"
你们看起来相当"鸡动"
You guys seem pretty egg-cited.
懂我的梗吗
Get it?
"你真幽默" 谢谢
"You're really funny!" Thank you.
鲍勃 如果你和鸡蛋说完话了
Hey, Bob, if you're done talking to the eggs,
就出来看看这个
come out here and take a look at this.
抱歉 我得去应付我老婆了
Sorry, I have to go talk to my wife.
“跟我们一起离开这里 鲍勃"
"Run away with us, Bob."
我不能 或许吧
I can't. Well, maybe.
再等等吧
W-We'll see.
棒不棒
Is it great or what?
我还画了一小只香槟杯 看到了吗
I even drew a little champagne glass, you see?
开心汉堡店 现在供应早午餐
不封顶早餐汉堡
妈尾酒 无限续杯
早上好 瞌睡虫们
Good morning, sleepy-beepies!
爸妈 你们好啊 早上好
Oh, hey, Mom and Dad. How are you? Good morning.
你们起的可真早 还神不知鬼不觉的
You guys sure got up early and snuck out of the house.
一切都好吗 你们下去地下室了吗
How's it going? Have you been down in the basement?
去了 为什么这么问
Um, yeah, of course we have. Why?
好 很好 地下室怎么样
Oh, cool. Very cool. How was it?
就是地下室
It was the basement.
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
没怎么 你们好吗
Not much. How are you doin'?
你们表现得很奇怪
Um, you guys are acting really weird.
你才表现得很奇怪
You're acting really weird.
好吧 谁能去冷库里
Okay, well, can someone go get me some tomatoes
-帮我拿点番茄吗 -我去
- from the walk-in? - Me!
-就来 -没问题
- On it! - Yep!
太阳从西边出来了么
What was that all about?
-可能都是因为养狗的事 -哦对
- Oh, it's probably all part of this dog thing. - Oh, right.
我们绝不会养狗 对吧
We're never getting a dog, right?
-绝对不会 -很好
- No way. - Okay, good.
要养也是养只猴子
If anything, maybe a monkey.
-是啊 等等 什么 -猴子
- Right. Wait, what? - Monkey.
费力克斯 是我们 蒂娜 露易斯
Felix, it's us, Tina, Louise,
还有吉恩·贝尔彻 我们从楼上下来了
and Gene Belcher from upstairs.
我在这后面
I'm back here!
他都成变色龙了
He's like a human Karma Chameleon.
今早你们父母下楼时
I had to tuck myself in here this morning
我不得不把自己藏在这里
when your parents came down.
但我早餐吃了很好吃的生菜
But I had a nice head of lettuce for breakfast,
我感觉还不错
and I'm feeling okay.
你不冷吗
Aren't you cold?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表