Do you think someone's here?
我们应该问那位拿着斧子的女士
We should ask that lady holding an axe!
等等 为什么你们要害怕
Wait, you're scared?
我才是应该害怕的人
I'm the one who should be scared.
你们不敲门就闯进来了 没礼貌
You're barging in without knocking. Rude.
好吧 但你是拿着斧子的那一方 所以...
Right, but you're the one with the axe. So...
这个吗
This? Oh...
我只是在玩飞镖
I was just playing darts.
要是你们也像我一样在这住了这么久
Live out here as long as I have,
你也会喜欢把斧子扔来扔去的
and you get tossy with the hatchet.
等等 你住在这里
Wait, you live here?
你就是护林人卡尔说的隐居女士吗
Are the hermit Ranger Carl told us about?
风口山隐士
The Windygap Hermit?
"隐士" 真的吗 外面的社会这么称呼我
"Hermit"? Really? That's what society is calling me?
不是"神奇森林女侠"吗
Not the Wonder Woman of the Woods?
不 就"隐士"
No, just "Hermit."
我讨厌标签
I hate labels.
标签
Labels.
好多了
All better.
你刚才做的那件非常"正常"的事是什么
What was that totally normal thing you just did?
我发明的一种净化仪式
A cleansing ritual I made up.
-有效果吗 -我看上去不像是受到了净化吗
- Does it work? - Don't I look cleansed?
是吧
Yes?
那么 要是有个姑娘想扔那玩意儿
So what's a girl got to do
她该怎么做
to get a turn throwing that thing?
你想要我教你扔斧子吗
You want me to teach you how to throw a hatchet?
隐士会在森林里玩口♥技♥吗
Does a hermit scat in the woods?
瞧瞧二位 派对动物
There they are. Party animals.
所以你们做了什么 去了哪儿
So what'd you do? Where'd you go?
-我们... -我们吃了不少奶酪
- We, - Oh, we ate a bunch of cheese
然后在沙发上睡着了
and fell asleep on the couch.
什么 你们在沙发上睡着了
What? You fell asleep on the couch?
这可是天赐的时间
This time is a gift.
是你们彼此加深感情的机会
It's a chance to reconnect with one another.
为什么要由我来给你们解释
Why do I have to explain this to you?
好了 泰迪 冷静
Okay, Teddy, calm down.
我们太累了
We were tired.
我们今晚会弥补的
We'll make up for it tonight.
必须弥补
Damn right you will.
等我明天过来的时候
And when I come in here tomorrow,
最好让我知道你们度过了酷炫的约会夜
I better be dazzled by your date tonight.
一定要酷炫
Dazzled!
今日汉堡是什么 鲍鲍
What burger today, Bobby?
-"红椒堡" -听起来不错
- "Paprika," - That sounds pretty good.
你在这里住了多长时间了 隐居女士
So how long have you lived here, um, Hermit Lady?
我的名字是玛莎...曾经是
My name's Martha... well, it used to be.
当风透过树林诉说 我就重生成为了"哗啦啦"
The wind spoke through the trees, and I was born anew as...
介意我们还是叫你玛莎吗
Cool if we just call you "Martha"?
-不介意 -谢谢 因为我们不会说风语
- Sure. - Thanks. We don't speak wind.
你们都叫什么
What do you kids go by?
那是露易丝 他是吉恩 我是蒂娜
That's Louise, he's Gene and I'm Tina.
但我也想取一个属于自己的自然名号♥
But I'm hoping to get a nature name of my own.
-蒂鹰 -这得听大自然的不是吗
- Teagle. - That's up to nature, now, isn't it?
首先 你得升级
First, you got to level up.
"升级" 那是什么
"Level up"? What's that?
"升级"就是升级啊
"Level up"? It's level up.
升级
Level up!
噢 就像这样 升级
Oh, like, level up.
没错 你懂了 升级
Yeah, you got it. Level up.
我本来能升级的 在我们
I was supposed to level up, when-when we did
登顶风口山那一刻
the hike to the top of Mount Windygap.
-但现在什么都不会发生了 -为什么呢
- Now that's not gonna happen. - Why not?
因为学校不让我们在雨天参加攀绳梯团建活动
'Cause we're not allowed to do the team-building ropes course
爬山也不行
in the rain, or hike the mountain in the rain.
这次是真的"都怪下雨"
It's a real "Blame it on the rain" Situation.
团建
Team building?
你真的以为其他人会帮你
You really think other people are gonna
获得你人生中想要的东西吗
help you get what you want in life?
视频里看着挺和谐的
It looked really good in the video.
听我说...团队都是愚蠢的
Take it from a hermit... teams are dumb.
-感觉快到午餐时间了 -我们最好回去了
- Feels like it's almost lunch. - Oh, we better go.
要是我们没赶上吃饭的话
If we don't show up for the next meal,
他们会来找我们的
they're gonna look for us.
我很不想成为那种会说
I hate to be that lady you met in the woods
"孩子们 帮我保密" 的森林女
who's like, "Hey, kids, don't tell anyone about this,"
但 你们能帮我保密吗
but, can you not tell anyone about this?
别说我在这儿
About me?
没问题 有趣的陌生人
You got it, fun stranger.
你们从哪儿跑回来的
Where are you kids coming from?
我们只是出去抽根烟
We just stepped out for a smoke.
雨下这么大
Well, I guess in all this rain,
应该不会点着树啥的
you can't burn down the forest.
还有 别抽烟
Hey, but also, don't smoke.
虽然我分不清你们是否在开玩笑
You know, I can't tell if you're joking.
我们进去吧
Well, let's get inside.
该学习传说中的黄鼠狼之歌♥了
It's time to learn our famous weasel song.
我也看不出来你是否在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking.
我都抓到黄鼠狼了
Well, I've got the weasel.
你应该能看出来我没在开玩笑
You can pretty much see that I'm not joking.
然后你们唱...
And then you guys sing
*是谁*
*Who's that*
*在敲打我的洞*
*Knocking on my hole?*
然后你们一起唱 *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼*
And then you all sing *Weasel, weasel *
*如果你能...*
*If you please'll...*
然后这边这组接着唱
And then this group goes,
你去哪了 蒂娜
Where were you, Tina?
出去升级了
Oh, just off, trying to level up.
"升级" 是什么
"Level up"? What's that?
蓬屁又在说什么屁话
What's F-Butt fluffering about?
给我听着 苔米
You know what, Tammy?
不 等等 我知道该怎么办了
Wait, no, I know what to do.
标签
Labels.
确实感觉好多了
That did feel good.
你刚刚是喊我"标签"吗
Did you just call me "Labels"?
-不 我没 -给别人起绰号♥可不好
- No, I was... - It's not nice to call people names.
不不不 是你们在给我起绰号♥
No, no, that's what you guys have been doing to me.
-我只是 -一点也不酷 蓬蓬屁屁标签脸
- I was just... - Not cool, Fluffy-Butt-Label-Face.
一点也不酷
Not cool.
*穿上我的鞋子*
*I'm putting on my shoes*
*很好的鞋子*
*My really good shoes*
*约会夜鞋子*
*My date night shoes*
*还有我的约会夜耳环*
*And my date night earrings.*
干什么去好呢 琳
So, what sounds good, Lin?
吃饭加看电影
Dinner and a movie?
吃饭加两场电影
Dinner and two movies.
我只知道 我们要嗨起来
All I know is, we're gonna go nuts.
派对开起来...
Let's get this party start...
-不不不 -什么 等等 发生了什么
- Oh, no, oh, no. No. - What? Wait, what? What happened?
我们又在沙发上睡着了
We fell asleep on the couch again.
或许我们已经老到没劲出去玩了
Maybe we're too old to have fun.
我没老 你才老了
I'm not old, you're old.
接着睡
Going back to sleep.
帮我揉揉脚
Rub my bunions.
回家后的第一件事
First stop when we get home...
去斧头商店
... hatchet store.
然后我进行了净化仪式
And then, I did the cleansing ritual
有那么一秒 感觉好多了
and felt better for, like, a second.
但之后 他们就又开始嘲笑我了
But then, they started all over again.
你为什么那么在意其他孩子们想什么
Why do you care so much what these other kids think?
因为 我不知道 我就是在意
Because... I don't know, I-I just do.
因为你在为他人而活
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表