或者我们直接做"糖屑曲奇"怎么样
Or we dive right into sugar cookies?
还有人还没做过吗
Some of us haven't done that yet?
得了 每人先做20个俯卧撑
All right, that's it. Drop and give me 20. Everybody!
-为什么每人都做 -因为这是个团队帕克
- Why everybody? - Because, Parker, this is a squad.
你们要共浮沉 共同开展救援
You sink or swim, or save sinking swimmers as a squad.
真是谢谢你 蒂娜
Thanks a lot, Tina.
抬腿 抬腿 海豚潜
High step, high step and... dolphin dive!
-做得不错 威洛 -谢谢
- Great dolphin, Willow. - Thanks!
蒂娜 最后轮到你了
Tina, you're the last one.
好的 水好凉
Okay. Wow that's cold.
我得花几分钟适应适应
This is gonna take me a few minutes to ease in.
跑起来 快去
Run! Now! Go!
我今天碰这些水就够了
That's enough of the water for me today.
我们有什么室内训练吗
Are there some indoor drills we can do?
-重来一遍 -什么
- We're startin' over! - What?!
所有人都潜过海浪
The squad does not finish
-才算练习结束 -太不公平了
- until everyone can get past the breakers. - So unfair!
要是能做"糖屑曲奇"
If ever there was a time
就好了 对不对
to do sugar cookies, am I right?
谁能展示一下用正确节奏
Who wants to show me the proper rhythm
给无法呼吸的史蒂夫做心肺复苏
for chest compressions on Can't Breathe-y Stevie here?
杰森 准备好露一手了吗
Jason, you ready to shine, bro?
你对杰森有什么看法
So, what do you think of Jason?
我觉得他喜欢你
I'm pretty sure he's into you.
-杰森是我哥 -噢 怪不得
- Jason's my brother. - Oh. I was wondering
你们对同一位女士说"再见 妈妈"
why you both said "Bye, Mom" to the same lady.
不过你们之间的确有点意思
Still, there's something there.
你写什么呢 小说吗
So, whatcha writing? A novel?
啥 不是 只是在收邮件
What? Oh, no, just catching up on e-mail.
是出版社发给你的关于你小说的邮件吗
Is it an e-mail to your publisher about your novel?
不是 是孩子们足球训练时间表的邮件
No. I-It's about the kids' soccer schedule.
我们之前居然没想过要提供免费无线网
I can't believe we didn't think of free Wi-Fi before.
看看餐馆 人很多 却很安静
It's busy, but calm.
每个人都满足地盯着他们的屏幕
Everyone's happy just staring at their screens.
是啊 但跟我想象的不太一样
Yeah, but I thought it'd be different.
我想的是富有创造力的人们在这儿构思他们的大作
Like, creative people, writing the next big thing,
让灵感自♥由♥流淌
free-flowing ideas.
而不是来这儿发邮件网物
Instead it's just e-mail and online shopping,
以及鬼知道把那个人感动哭的什么东西
and whatever that guy's watching and crying about.
是《英国家庭烘焙大赛》
It's the British Baking Show.
没错 有个老家伙做的瑞士卷
Yeah, some old guy made a Swiss roll
让我人生第一次感觉到了什么
that made me feel something, for once.
他们为啥用这种奇怪的方式选首相
It's weird that this is how they choose the prime minister.
瞧瞧我的小蒂娜拉·安德森
There's my little Tina-la Anderson.
帕米拉·安德森
美剧《护滩使者》中美女救生员的扮演者
第一天的沙滩体验感觉怎么样
Was your first day at the beach a day at the beach?
我很累 但也很高兴
I'm tired, but also exhilarated.
今天学了些什么呢
So, what did we learn?
今天得知迈克尔和凯莉还在互发短♥信♥
Well, we learned that Michael and Kelly are still texting
尽管凯莉已经不再是少年救援队的成员了
each other even though she's not in Junior Guards anymore.
没关系
Which is fine.
我觉得少年救援队里三角恋是很普通的事
Love triangles are pretty common in JGs, I think.
但你们没有学关于
Right, but did you learn anything
救生或游泳的知识吗
about lifeguarding, or swimming?
天呐 老爸 让蒂娜松口气吧
Geez, Dad, give the girl a break.
光是盯着那些救援队员的屁♥股♥
She's probably exhausted
可能就已经耗尽了她所有精力
from staring at all those lifeguard butts.
-我的天 -我要去休息了
- Oh, my God. - Well, I'm gonna go rest up.
明天沙滩上又会有一场大戏上演 主角是我
Tomorrow is another big day of drama on the beach, starring me.
*沙滩大戏*
*Beach drama*
*沙滩大戏*
*Beach drama, whoa*
*沙滩大戏 沙滩大戏*
*Beach drama, beach drama*
*不能呼吸的史蒂夫*
*Can't Breathe-y Stevie*
*沙滩大戏*
*Beach drama.*
清理完这些船板你们就可以走了
When you're done cleaning the boards, you can go.
我希望它跟看起来一样不好玩
And I hope it's as un-fun as it looks.
确实不好玩 而且很混♥蛋♥
It is un-fun. And it's messed up
一人搞砸 全员都要接受惩罚
that we're all punished when only one of us is messing up.
或许是很"混♥蛋♥"
Well, it might be "Messed up,"
但少年救援队的规矩就是这样
but it's how we do things in Junior Guards, gang.
那个你口中搞砸的人
That person you're referring to
应该好好想想她为什么在这里
needs to think long and hard about why she's here.
她可以随时退出
And that she can quit at any time.
因为如果继续这样下去
'Cause if this continues,
我不保证这支救援队能在下周毕业
I'm not so sure this squad is gonna graduate next week.
-天呐 他这是有什么问题 -你
- Jeesh, what's his problem? - You.
-你就是问题 -没错 退出吧蒂娜
- You're the problem. - Yeah. Just quit, Tina.
我觉得我们需要冷静下来 擦擦防晒霜
Okay, I-I think we all just need to cool down and lotion up.
要我帮你擦吗 迈克尔
Want me to get your back, Michael?
不 我不要你帮我擦
No, I don't want you to get my back.
我只希望度过正常的一天
I just want to get through one day
而不是被你害得每天接受惩罚
without you getting us in trouble.
很伤人
Ouch.
蒂娜 你到底为什么参加这个 你又不是JGM
Tina, why are you even here? You're not JGM.
JGM是什么
What's JGM?
少年救生员这块料
Junior Guard Material.
面对事实吧 蒂娜 你就是颗老鼠屎
Face it, Tina, you're a screwup.
但我是可爱的老鼠屎 我们都有自己的角色
But I'm the lovable screwup. We all have our roles.
他是性感帅哥 他也是 你们懂我意思吧
He's the hot one, he's also the hot one. You guys get it.
蒂娜 扎克和杰森还有帕克说的对
Tina, Zack, Jason and Parker are right.
我想威洛也说了
I think Willow said it, too.
你真的应该考虑一下退出
You should really think about quitting.
-是啊 -如果你们都是这么想的
- Yeah. - Oh, if that's how you all feel,
那好吧 我想我会退出的
then, fine, I guess I'll quit.
你说什么 迈克尔 我应该留下吗
What was that, Michael? I should stay?
我是默默领导大家的人
I'm the quiet leader?
我什么都没说
Did not say anything.
所以 没有人挽留我吗
Oh. So, n-no one's gonna stop me?
好吧
Fine.
我会上交我的哨子和装备
I'm gonna turn in my whistle and can.
鲍勃 你看过这个猴子
Bob, have you seen this video
闻到自己的臭手指以后
where the monkey falls out of the tree
从树上掉下来的视频吗
after he smells his stinky finger?
把你的耳机拿掉 泰迪
Take your headphones off, Teddy.
你说话声音太大了
You're talking way too loud.
他抓了抓他的屁♥股♥ 然后闻了闻手指
Yeah, he scratches his butt, then he smells his finger,
就从树上掉下来了
then he falls right out of the tree.
光是听我这么说你可能体会不到
Oh, I'm not doing it justice.
没法形容
I can't describe it.
-你得自己看 -泰迪
- Y-You got to see it for yourself. - Teddy.
-把你的耳机 -不 我直接转发给你
- Take your head... - No, I'm just gonna forward it to you.
算了
Forget it.
这是你点的餐
Here's your order.
吃进嘴里 化在肚里
In the mouth, headed south.
没反应 认真的吗
Nothing? Really?
我在跟你说话你都不从屏幕
You're not gonna look up from the screen,
抬眼看我一下
even with me talking to you now?
听得到吗 我在你的薯条里下了毒
Hello? I put poison in your fries.
够了 屏幕时间结束了 朋友们
Okay, that's it. That's enough screen time, people!
我们来休息十分钟
Let's all take a ten-minute break.
-琳 -我要上楼
- Lin. - Okay, I'm going upstairs
-把路由器插头拔掉 -别别别 琳
- to unplug the router. - No, no, no, Lin.
无线网络给我们带来了生意
The Wi-Fi has been good for business.
是带来了生意 但也抽走了客人的灵魂
It's good for business, but bad for humans.
我不想活在一个我说超搞笑东西的时候
I don't want to live in a world where people don't look up
大家都不看着我 不对我笑的世界
and smile at me when I say hilarious stuff.
你不会也来上网吧 博斯柯探长
Not you, too, Sergeant Bosco.
嘘嘘嘘 闭嘴
Shush, shh, shh. Shut up.
不要说我的名字
Don't say my name.
我现在是秘密行动
I'm undercover.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表