and things got out of control.
好吧 明白了 谢谢 说得通
Oh, cool, got it, thanks. Great explanation.
我的髋关节疼死了 都是天气的问题
My hip is killing me. It must be the weather.
不是天气 是楼梯 妈妈
It's not the weather. It's the stairs, Mom.
这栋房♥子的台阶对你来说太多了
This house has too many stairs for you.
你已经上了年纪
You're so old.
所以我才想让他跟我一起搬走
It's why I want her to move in with me.
好吧 好吧 这就说得通了
Right, right. That makes sense.
-亲爱的 咱们走 -我也要走了
- Honey, let's go. - I'm leaving, too.
我要换个工作
I'll find a new job.
-没准去当个脊柱学家 -那是什么
- Maybe I'll be a spine-o-cologist. - What's that?
那不是对脊柱医生的称呼吗
Isn't that what they call spine doctors?
我不知道 等我当上了就知道了
I don't know. I'll find out when I become one.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
等等 等等 别走 让我说句话
Wait, wait, don't go. Let me say something.
斯宾塞 我 我以为你对你妈妈很刻薄
Spencer, I-I thought you were being mean to your mom
我以为你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子就是为了钱
and you just wanted to sell the house for money,
但 但 其实你是在关心她
but-but really you were being sweet.
你只是在担心 我感觉到了
You were just worried. I get it.
这栋房♥子有 大概六百级台阶
This house has, like, 600 freaking steps,
你害怕她会摔下来
and you're scared she's gonna fall
最后看起来像现在的她一样
and end up looking like how she looks right now,
浑身是血 狼狈不堪
all bloody and gross.
对 没错 我有很多担心的
Yes, I am. I'm scared of a lot of things.
因为地下室的露在外面的电线
The house catching on fire
导致房♥子起火
because of the exposed wires in the basement...
什么
The what?
还有管道里的铅
... and the lead in the pipes.
-等等 什么 -天呐
- Wait, what? - Oh, my God.
你应该担心那些松鼠 兄弟
You should be worried about the squirrels, bro.
它们会造♥反♥ 把那个女士撕成碎片
They are gonna rise up and tear that lady apart!
还有 还有你们俩 你们喜欢这套房♥子
And-and you two, you love this house
你们正准备买♥♥下来
and you were about to make an offer on it.
本来是这样 但是你们把事情变得很奇怪
We were, but then you made things super weird
还想要骗我们
and tried to trick us.
而且斯宾塞刚刚说了差不多
And Spencer just disclosed, like,
五条缺点 让交易泡汤
five other things that are total deal breakers.
我是开玩笑的
I was kidding.
听着 我们确实撒了谎
Look, we did tell a fib,
斯宾塞也确实说了一些缺点
and-and Spencer did say some stuff,
但那些都可以修好 而我们撒的谎
but that stuff's all fixable, and that fib that we told
让你们俩意识到
got you guys to finally realize
这就是你们想要的房♥子
that this is the right house for you.
你们再也找不到另一件这样的房♥子了
You're not gonna find another place like this one.
-这栋房♥子很特别 -的确
- This house is special. - It is.
我是说 我们要重新装♥修♥ 但确实很特别
I mean, we'd have to change everything, but it is special.
所以你不收集矛
So you don't collect spears?
-其实 不收集 -那我会收集
- I mean, no. - I'm gonna do it, then.
埃塞尔 听我一句劝 亲爱的
Ethel, listen to me, honey.
这只是栋房♥子而已
This place is just a house now.
儿子在哪 哪里才是家
Your home is with your son.
他想让你跟他一起住 他是在关心你
He wants you to move in with him. He cares about you.
斯宾塞以前从来没这么说过
Spencer never said it to me quite that way.
他总是说我会从楼梯上摔下来
He talked a lot about me falling down stairs,
但是我一直搞不清楚他是不是在为我好
but I could never tell if he was pro or con.
-两者都是 -好吧
- I've been both. - Oh, fine.
我会搬到你那去住 斯宾塞
I'll move in with you, Spencey.
把这该死的房♥子卖♥♥掉
Sell the damn house.
从现在开始你来接手 茱莉亚
Well, I'll let you take it from here, Julia.
那么 你们想买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
So, do you guys want to buy a house?
我们要求便宜五万块
We're gonna need 50,000 off.
还得再便宜五万块
And then another 50,000 off.
-不行 -成交
- No. - You got a deal.
同意吧 斯宾塞 这个价格很公道
Oh, say yes, Spencer. It's a good price.
他们都不知道下水槽的事
They don't even know about the sinking.
-什么 -什么 -没什么 成交
- The what? - What? -Nothing. Deal.
-好 -我刚刚卖♥♥了一套房♥
- Fine. - I just sold a house! I sold a home!
太棒了 我累坏了
All right! I'm exhausted.
我饿了 还有谁饿了
I'm starving. Who's hungry?
有人想吃水果卷吗
Anyone want a Fruit Roll-Up?
我自己做的
I make them myself.
-牛肉干呢 -我们要走了 我们要走了
- Jerky? - We got to go. We got to go!
*妈妈最好了*
* Mommies are the best *
*妈妈最好了 妈妈最好了*
* Mommies are the best, mommies are the best *
*妈妈*
* Moms! *
*我的妈妈 他的妈妈*
* My mom. His mom *
*你的妈妈 她的妈妈*
* Your mom. Her mom *
*妈妈 妈妈*
* Moms! Moms! *
*妈妈不开心 没人会开心*
* If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy *
*妈妈最好了*
* Mommies are the best *
*妈妈最好了 妈妈最好了*
* Mommies are the best, mommies are the best *
*妈妈*
* Moms! *
*我的妈妈 他的妈妈*
* My mom. His mom *
*你的妈妈 她的妈妈*
* Your mom. Her mom *
*我是全能母神*
* I'm mom-nipotent! *
*母亲节快乐*
* Happy Mother's Day *
*这是我的节日*
* It's my day. *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表