It's because you're living your life for other people.
是吗 也许吧
I am? Maybe I am.
我曾经和你一样
I used to be just like you.
我以为我拥有了一切
I thought I had it all.
住着单间公♥寓♥ 有辆租的辆尼桑奥提马
The one bedroom apartment, the Nissan Altima lease,
在办公园区的一家品牌管理公♥司♥工作
the job at a brand management company in an office park.
但是自从我告别了社会
But ever since I was like "See ya" to society,
我再也不在意其他人怎么看我
I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
我本以为野外训练营会让我大开眼界
Wow, and I thought Outdoor Ed was gonna open my eyes.
没想到让我开眼界的 是个奇怪的隐居女士
But it turns out, it took a weird lady hermit.
还有她三把超棒的斧头
And her three amazing hatchets:
巴迪斧 泰瑞斧 和奥林斧
Buddy Hatchet, Teri Hatchet and Orrin Hatchet.
不过 要是能去
Still, it would've been great
风口山山顶就好了
to get to the top of Mount Windygap.
是啊 古老的风口山 口很深 风很大
Yep, old Mount Windygap, so gappy, so windy.
我的天 你去过风口山山顶
Oh, my God, you've been to the top of Mount Windygap?
你自己
By yourself?
没错
Yeah, yep.
我以为只有通过
I thought the only way
团队合作才能到达山顶
to get to the top was with teamwork.
你真是我的偶像
I think you're my hero.
我想要一张你的海报
I want a poster of you.
高尔夫为什么还没被这种运动代替
And how has this not replaced golf?
想都别想坐在沙发上 先生
Don't even think about that couch, mister.
我也没想 没太想
I'm not. Much.
你怎么那么慢
What's taking you so long?
我想换一下我的造型
I wanted to change my look a little,
这样才有心情出门
get in the mood to go out.
总不能穿成这样待在家里吧
Can't stay home looking like this, huh?
我这是在迈阿密滩晒的颜色 宝贝
I'm Miami Beach bronze, baby.
你用染色喷雾了吗
You used a tanning spray?
我是换了身体的辣妹
I'm a hottie in another body.
这个身体是得了黄疸吗
Does that body have jaundice?
好啊 现在你也得了
Yeah, well, now, you have jaundice.
别闹了
Hey, stop.
我去
Oh, man...
擦不掉了
It isn't coming off.
现在能做的只有一件事了
Well, there's only one thing to do now.
琳 我不♥穿♥这些旧衣服是有理由的
Lin, there's a reason I never wear these old clothes.
好吧 那件白色外套我穿起来可能不错
Okay, that white sport coat might make me look incredible.
确实 你看起来也很不错
And it does. You look good, too.
事实上 我不知道你看起来怎么样
Actually, I don't know how you look,
因为我没法把目光从自己身上移开
'cause I can't take my eyes off me.
我就告诉你一声 苔米
Just an FYI, Tammy.
我不再在意别人怎么看我了
I don't care what other people think about me anymore,
-所以 晚安 -真的吗
- so, yeah, good night. - Really?
没错 -所以你也不介意我们叫你
Yep. - So you don't care if we call you
你们种族的拉丁语名字
"Flufficus-Butticus"?
"蓬蓬斯屁屁斯"了吗
Which is, of course, the Latin name for your species.
不介意 一点也不介意
Nope. Not at all.
那"半个蓬蓬屁"呢
What about "Fluff With a Side of Butt"?
无所谓
Nope.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们一定要在这儿跳舞吗
Wh-Why do we have to go dancing here?
应该有比这里
There has to be a place that's, like,
-更...现代的地方吧 -来点什么 老板
- more from the present. - What'll it be, chief?
老板 我喜欢老板
Oh. Chief. I like chief.
肯定的 你们想喝什么
Yeah, you do. What are you drinkin'?
我不知道 我该喝什么
I-I don't know. What should I get?
两杯长岛冰茶
Two Long Island Iced Teas.
跳得不错 鲍鲍
Nice moves, Bobby!
这个动作叫 再来一杯长岛冰茶
This one's called another round of Long Island Iced Teas!
我希望今晚永不结束
Oh, we never want this night to end!
-结束了 -各位 我们打烊了
- Oh, it ended. - That's it, people. We're closed.
-我们的孩子今天不在家 -去我们家开派对
- Hey, our kids are out of town. - Party at our place!
我带上我自己
I'll bring me!
琳 琳
Lin. Lin.
-什 什 什 -我们把人带回家了
- Wha-Wha-Wha...? - Did we bring people back here?
好像是这样
Yeah, I think we did.
我们现在很酷吗
Are we really cool now?
我觉得是
I think we are.
不
Oh, no.
-不不不 -我的天
- No, no, no! - Oh, God!
琳达 你为什么把人带回来
Linda! Why did you bring people back here?
如果我害怕升级 就永远无法
I'm never gonna stop caring what people think about me
对人们如何看我释怀
if I'm too afraid to level up.
我要去风口山山顶
I got to get to the top of Mount Windygap.
玛莎自己做到的 我也可以
Martha did it alone, so I can, too.
另外 我又做了小吉米和齐克
P.S. I had another dream where Jimmy Jr. and Zeke
换脸的梦 怎么会做这样的梦
switched heads... What's up with that?
*那里有只熊*
*There's a bear over there *
*戴着蝴蝶结 她说*
*With a ribbon in her hair, and she says*
*你好呀*
*"Howdy do!" *
-知道现在什么时间吗 -扔斧头时间
- Know what time it is? - Hatchet o'clock.
没错 蒂娜去哪儿了
Yep. Where's Tina?
她不在这里
She's not here.
她背着我们去找玛莎了吗
Did she go see Martha without us?
所以我们得在给那个妹子装上导航芯片
This is why we need to put a GPS chip in that gal!
或者偷看下她的日记
Or what if we read her journal?
没用的
Blah, blah, blah.
少年心情 荷尔蒙
Teen stuff. Hormones.
蒂娜要自己去风口山山顶
Tina's going to the top of Mount Windygap by herself?
她又做那个梦了
And she's having that dream again.
小吉米和齐克换头的那个吗
The one where Jimmy Jr. and Zeke switch heads?
-对 -那个梦怎么了
- Yeah. - What's up with that?
加油 蒂鹰 你可以的 不 我不行
Come on, Teagle, you can do this. No, I can't.
那是蒂娜说的 别听她的 蒂鹰
That's Tina speaking. Don't listen to her, Teagle.
玛莎 玛莎
Martha? Martha!
-加油 更上一层楼 -别出声 等等
- Way to go. Level up. - Shh, shh. Wait.
你听见了吗 是从这里传出来的
Do you hear that? It's coming from in there.
加油 更上一层楼
Way to go. Level up.
搞什么
What the... ?
这是什么东西
What is all this stuff?
那是毛巾加热器吗
Is that a towel warmer?
你不是隐士
You're no hermit!
你连露营者都算不上 你就是个豪华野营者
You're not even a camper! You're a glamper.
加油 升级
Way to go. Level up.
"升级"是电视游戏里的词
"Level up" is from a video game?
-是的 -放手...
- Yeah. - Letting Go...
离异人士的净化仪式
Cleansing Rituals for Divorced Men.
我猜你自己根本没有去构思
I suppose you didn't even think
这个稍显平庸的净化仪式
of that slightly underwhelming cleansing ritual yourself!
是抄这个悲伤的光盘中的
It came from this disc of sadness!
这些东西是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get all this stuff?
大多数是从骑警的木屋里弄来的
Mostly from the ranger's cabin.
我们相信了你 我们相信了你就是
We believed you. We believed that you were
森林的神奇女侠
the Wonder Woman of the Woods.
我知道 我很激动 我差点就被自己骗了
I know. I got excited. I almost believed me.
我一开始是森林的神奇女侠
I mean, I was the Wonder Woman of the Woods at first,
当了一天 是半天
for a day... Well, for half a day.
然后我就饿了
Then I got so hungry.
然后我只能从野外训练营偷冷冻食品
Then I had to steal frozen food from the Outdoor Ed Center,
然后去骑警的木屋偷了微波炉
and then the microwave from the ranger's cabin.
那是个无线路由器吗
And is that a Wi-Fi router?
是的 你要密♥码♥吗
Yeah. Do you need the password?
-你真是个彻头彻尾的骗子 -啊哦
- You're a total fraud. - ouch?
你可能从没独自爬上过风口山
And you probably never climbed Mount Windygap by yourself.
那座山吗
The mountain?
没有 那可是座山
No. It's a mountain.
那猜猜谁要在雨中独自
Well, guess who's trying to climb that mountain
去爬那座山了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表