对 对 对
Right, right, right.
无论如何我都能做到 我可以的
But I can still do it. I can.
你们听着 如果我做不到 我就退出
A-And, you know what, if I can't, then I'll quit.
你们谁愿意扮演我的受害者
I just need one of you to volunteer to be my victim.
我是说被救者 那好吧
I mean, to be rescued. Fine.
我知道哪里能找到愿意配合的人了
I think I know where I can find a volunteer.
你觉得怎么样 无法呼吸的史蒂夫
What do you say, Can't Breathe-y Stevie?
想出去游个泳吗
Want to go for a little swim?
蒂娜 你可以的
Tina, you can do this.
我想是吧
I think, maybe.
海豚潜水
Dolphin dive.
史蒂夫 我们来证明给他们看
Come on, Stevie, let's show these guys that I can...
天哪 你好重啊
Oh, God, you're heavy.
她还挺像模像样的
She's doing it, sort of.
你呛水了吗 拜托别这样
Are you absorbing water? Please, don't do that.
-她好像要成功了 -真不敢相信
- Looks like she's gonna make it. - I can't believe it.
请保持镇静 救援已到达
Remain calm. Help has arrived.
等等 是蒂娜吗
Wait a second, is that Ti...
蒂娜 无法呼吸的史蒂夫
Tina and Can't Breathe-y Stevie?
你们在这里干什么 史蒂夫
What are you doing out here, Stevie?
扎克
Oh, hi, Zack.
来抢活吗 没门
You come here, too? No way.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
我就开门见山了
So, let me get this straight.
你悄悄溜进设备棚
You snuck into the equipment shed,
偷走可怜的史蒂夫
you stole poor Stevie here,
把他扔进海里 几乎毁了他
dropped him into the ocean-- probably ruining him--
就是为了表演一场未经批准的救生演习吗
and attempted to perform a nonsanctioned LG rescue drill?
-我有漏掉什么吗 -你漏掉了
- Did I miss anything? - You missed the part
我成功完成了海上营救行动
where I was about to complete an open ocean rescue
证明我有资格参加接下来的少年救援队的训练
to prove to the rest of the Junior Guards that I belong.
别自以为是了
Let me stop you right there.
你没资格
You don't.
你们所有人都没资格
None of you do.
在我担任
In the 58 weeks
少年救援队教练的五十八周里
that I've been lead instructor of Junior Guards,
我从未做过这样的决定 猜猜看是什么
I've never had to do this, but guess what?
你们所有人都被开除了
You're all kicked out.
-什么 -是的 没错
- What? - Yeah. Yeah.
你们一起违反规定
You break the rules as a squad,
就应该一起被开除
you get kicked out as a squad.
你们被永久开除了
You're dismissed forever.
哦 天
Oh, boy,
我们要不要互留联♥系♥方式呢
should we exchange info and stay in touch?
再重新组队怎么样
Plan a reunion?
-所有人都在哭 -真不敢相信
- Okay, everyone is crying. - Unbelievable.
也许我们还能再重聚
We can maybe regroup later.
抱歉 少年救援队的前辈们
Sorry, Junior Guards of yesteryear.
不必向他们道歉
Don't say sorry to them.
你应该跟史蒂夫道歉 他死了
Say sorry to Stevie. He's dead.
可怜的小宝贝
Poor baby.
少年救援队的培训多得是
You know, there are a million junior lifeguard programs
此处不留人自有留人处
in the sea. You'll find another one.
不 这是这里唯一的一家
No, this is the only one in the area.
是吗 真遗憾
Oh. Well, I'm sorry.
真抱歉 蒂娜
Yeah, sorry, Tina.
我知道和一群上身半裸的男孩子在一起
I know how much fun you were having
让你多么开心
being around boys not wearing shirts.
不单是因为这个
But it was more than that.
我真的喜欢上了少年救援队
I really was loving being a Junior Guard,
能成为重要团队的一员
being part of a squad that meant something.
至少你能留着那个甜甜的口哨
At least you get to keep that sweet, sweet whistle.
不 我明天还得还回去
Oh, no, I got to bring it back tomorrow.
还回去之前给我们表演一下好吗
Well, play us something before you bring it back, will you?
还 还是算了
Ma-Maybe not. Maybe not.
有点刺耳
I-It's a little shrill.
-像妈妈在说话 -什么
-You let Mom talk. -What?!
我让你们失望了
I let you all down.
我真心觉得我该成为你们的一员
I really thought I belonged up there with you.
再见 救生员站
Well, good-bye, lifeguard station.
再见 沙滩 再见 垃圾
Good-bye, beach. Good-bye, litter.
再见 沙堡竞赛
Good-bye, sand castle contest.
再见 三千米越野 等下
Good-bye, 3K fun run. Wait.
越野跑和
What the... the fun run is on the same day
沙堡竞赛在同一天吗
as the sand castle contest?
救生员却在训斥橙色预警级别
And the lifeguards are tending to a level orange,
现实中的水上摩托 不
real-world, Jet Ski reprimand. Oh, no.
同志们 有情况
Guys, we have a situation.
你为什么穿成这样
Why are you wearing that like that?
因为紧急情况
Because of the situation.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
有个白♥痴♥把三千米越野
Some idiot scheduled a 3K fun run
和沙堡竞赛安排在了同一天
on the same day as the sand castle contest.
-那又怎样 -那又怎样
-So what? -"So what"?
威洛 越野跑运动员正在跑进一个
Willow, the fun runners are running into a death trap
会伤害他们脚踝的陷阱
for their ankles.
亲眼看看
See for yourself.
终点线
The finish line
正好在沙堡比赛前面
is just past the sand castle competition.
沙堡 壕沟 洞
Castles, moats, holes,
运动员径直跑向它们
and runners headed straight towards them!
如果我们不做点什么
If we don't do something,
脚踝扭伤的责任就是我们的
those sprained ankles are gonna be on us.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
我们已经不是少年救援队了
We're not even Junior Lifeguards anymore.
我们叫他们来 或者告诉真正的救援队
Should we call it in? Tell the real lifeguards?
他们很忙 只能靠我们
They're busy. It's up to us.
我们训练过这种情景的应对方法对吗
We've been trained to deal with this situation, right?
-不太像 -但是差不多
-Not exactly. -But pretty close.
-我是说 类似 -就是这样
-I mean, kind of. -That's the spirit.
我知道之前的事很戏剧化
Look, I know there's been some drama
我知道你们都认为被踢出
and I know you all think it's my fault
少年救援队是我的错
we got kicked out of Junior Guards...
-就是 -完全是
-It was. -Totally was.
是的 是 当然 也许
Right, yeah, sure, possibly.
但是现在 我们把矛盾放在一边
But right now, we got to put our issues aside,
暂停三角恋 迈克尔
put our love triangle on hold, Michael...
没有三角恋
There's no love triangle.
好吧 四角恋
Okay, fine. Love square.
-还有你 杰森 -什么
- Looking at you, Jason. -What?
我们跑过去 拯救那些无辜的脚踝
...and we go out there and save some innocent ankles.
现在 谁和我一起
Now, who's with me?
-我 -还有我
-I'm in. -Me, too.
我们走
Let's do this.
再快一点 快
Faster. Hurry.
越野跑运动员马上到了
The fun runners are almost here.
不
No.
博斯柯警长 你不用当卧底了
Sergeant Bosco, you're not undercover anymore?
不♥穿♥短裤了
No more shorts?
是的 不♥穿♥短裤了 也许永远不♥穿♥了
Yeah, no more shorts, probably ever.
女孩 说那不是真的
Girl, say it ain't true.
你抓住那个人了吗
So, you got the guy?
是的 但不是男人 是位女士
Yeah, but it wasn't a guy. It was a lady.
-足球妈妈 我就知道 -你知道吗
-The soccer mom. I knew it. -You did?
-不 但我现在知道了 -那只是她的伪装
-No, but I know it now. -Well, that's just her cover.
实际上 她是一名黑客
In reality, she's a hacker,
那种很一般的黑客
a sort of not-that-great hacker.
但你是那种很一般的网络警♥察♥
But you're a sort of not-that-great cyber cop.
是的 所以成功了
Yup, so it worked out.
那么 我们结束了吗
So, are we done then?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表