-我要一张 -当然
- I want one. - Yeah, sure.
我们要两张
We'll take two.
等等 一样的海报为什么要买♥♥两张
Wait, why would we want two of the same poster?
因为万一咱俩都想看呢
'Cause what if we both want to look at it?
反正我想看
I want to look at it.
这就来两张 给你俩
Two coming right up. One, two.
好 我们都知道什么
Okay, what do we know?
我们知道这是个疯子干的
We know a psycho did this.
所以我们要像变♥态♥那样想问题
We just have to get in the head of a psycho.
可惜我们不是米莉 倒不是说她是变♥态♥
Too bad we're not Millie. Not that she's psycho,
但她有点 疯疯癫癫的
but she's, you know, psychish.
蒂娜 你说的对
Tina, that's it!
啥意思 我们是米莉么
Wait, we are Millie?
我就知道
I knew it.
不是 她能当我们的变♥态♥咨♥询♥师
No, she can be our psycho-sultant.
露易丝 真的是你吗
Louise! Is that really you?
没错 等下 你知道我是谁
Yep. Wait, you know who I am?
我女儿的闺蜜我怎么能不认识
I guess I should know my daughter's best friend.
我只是每次转身都能看见你的脸而已
I only see your face every time I turn around.
我听说了关于你的一切
Gosh, I've heard everything about you.
鲍勃和琳达 汉堡店 修理工泰迪
Bob and Linda, the restaurant, Teddy the handyman...
我们是吉恩和蒂娜
We're Gene and Tina.
-抱歉 谁 -她的哥哥姐姐
- Sorry, who? - the siblings.
-再说一遍 -吉恩和蒂娜
- Come again? - Gene and Tina.
没听过
No.
我们可以上去看看米莉吗
Can we go up and see Millie?
左边最后一间
Last room on the left.
别给她吃口香糖或者硬糖
Don't give her gum or hard candy.
任何有可能撬开她牙齿矫正器的尖东西都不行
Nothing pointy that she might use to pry off her headgear.
还有不要靠太近
And don't get too close,
牙套让她说话唾沫飞溅
the braces make her spit a little.
你好 露易丝
Hi, Louise.
-好啊 米莉 -你到我房♥间来了
- Hi, Millie. - You're in my room,
你到我房♥间来了 你到我房♥间来了
you're in my room, you're in my room.
是...我的天
Yeah... Oh, my God.
露易丝 米莉的房♥间跟你的一模一样
Hey, Louise, Millie's room is exactly like your room.
这真是可爱 一点也不可怕
That's definitely cute and not creepy.
我们是来看看你怎么样了
Anyway, we just wondered how you were feeling.
不 你怎么样了 露易丝
No, how are you feeling, Louise?
你的声音听起来有些紧张
Your voice sounds strained.
你扯嗓子喊过 我能感觉到
You've been yelling about something, I can tell.
-学校里发生了什么不好的事吗 -她好厉害
- Bad news at school? - Wow, she's good.
有人带了硬糖
Someone has hard candy.
吉恩 给她
Gene, give it to her.
米莉 我需要...你的帮助
Well, Millie, I would like... your help.
某个人 不是你
Somebody, not you,
但可能是一个有点像你的人
but, you know, maybe kind of like you,
弄坏了福旺德老师的治疗娃娃
chopped up Mr. Frond's therapy dolls
搞得水上乐园之旅取消了
and got the water park trip canceled.
别啊 为了这次旅行我还读了《老黄狗》
Oh, no. I read Old Yeller for that trip.
是吗
Oh, did you?
这是犯罪现场的一些照片
Here are some pictures of the crime scene.
不是触摸屏 就是普通照片
They're not touch screen, they're just pictures.
虽然你可能本来也没往那边想 不像我
Not that anyone thought they were... touch screen.
好了 我有想法了 而且很乐意帮助你
Okay, I've got some ideas, and I'd be glad to help.
-作为朋友 -很好
- As a friend. - Great.
但朋友是会一起玩的 露易丝
But friends play together, Louise.
我会帮你 前提是你当我的玩伴
I'll help you, in exchange for play dates.
我给你抓背 你也得给我抓
I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
我真的很想抓你的背 露易丝
I really want to scratch your back, Louise.
不 你这是趁火打劫 米莉
No! That's extortion, Millie.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room.
这是我的房♥间 露易丝
It's my room, Louise.
是我的房♥间
It's my room!
好吧 我答应你
Fine, I'll do it.
别让我跟她单独相处
Don't leave me alone with her.
那我们呢 米莉
what about us, Millie?
后面有个蹦蹦床
There's a trampoline in the back.
去蹦吧 别烦我们
Go bounce and stay out of our way,
不是露易丝的女孩和不是露易丝的男孩
not-Louise girl, not-Louise boy.
如果你需要我们就大声叫 露易丝
Scream if you need us, Louise.
别别别别别走...
No, no, no, no, no, no...
抱歉 亲爱的 我们得去找“笨笨船”了
Sorry, toots, we got to go talk to tramp named O-line.
吉恩 我有点担心...
Gene, I'm kind of worried about...
露易丝跟米莉单独在一起
Louise in there alone with... Millie.
我也是 我也很担心
Me, too. I'm also worried
我的蛋蛋互相撞来撞去会不会有事
about my testicles banging into each other.
我这是骗谁呢 我喜欢得很
Who am I kidding? I love it.
好了 肯定是某个很讨厌福旺德老师的人
Okay, it's got to be someone who hates Mr. Frond.
但每个人都讨厌他
But that's everyone.
当每个人都有犯罪动机时
When everyone has a motive,
找找没有动机的人
maybe look for who doesn't have a motive?
对 等等 我没明白
Yes. Wait, I don't understand.
侦探活告一段落
Enough detective work.
我们来做有趣的事
Let's do fun things.
我们来演我们自己的戏
Hey, I know, we'll put on our own play.
你当你 我也当你
You be you, and I'll be you.
我们鞠个躬 还赢了托尼奖[舞台剧奖]
And we take a bow and we won a Tony.
回到案子上来
Back to the case.
做这件事的人一定知道福旺德老师的日程安排
Well, whoever did this knew Mr. Frond's schedule.
就像我知道你的那样
Kind of like how I know yours!
对 还是个知道
Yes, and someone who knew
娃娃被放在哪层抽屉的人
which drawer the dolls were kept in.
比如那些被叫去训话的孩子 没错
Like one of the kids getting counseled, of course!
我们来列张表
Let's make a list.
不 卡拉OK时间
Nah. Karaoke time.
*我的爱*
*My love*
*我的生命只有你*
*There's only you in my life*
*我生命唯一的亮点*
*The only thing that's bright*
*我的初恋*
*My first love *
*你的每一次呼吸*
*Your every breath*
*思密达 思密达*
*Wooriga gatchee itnun gun, baby baby!*
好了 韩国流行歌♥曲我们很在行
Okay, yes, we sound amazingly great singing Korean pop.
但现在我们得干正事儿了
But we got to focus.
让我看看 所有娃娃都被拆了
Let's see. All the dolls are messed up,
除了这一个
except this one.
善解人意小姐
Miss Understood.
是不是因为干这件事的人感觉不被理解
Is it because whoever did this felt misunderstood?
好问题
Wow, that's a great question.
我们来打扮我的猫吧
Let's dress up my cat.
我的天
Oh, my God!
别想跑 麦芬
You're staying, Muffin.
笨笨船 蹦蹦床
Oh, a tramp named O-line.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
是的
Yeah.
琳 你确定我们要把泰迪的海报贴这里吗
Lin, are-are you sure that's where we want Teddy's poster?
怎么了 有问题吗
Why, what's wrong?
没什么 只是它有点碍眼
Nothing, it's just that it's kind of in my eye-line.
又蠢 让我恶心
And it's dumb and I hate it.
鸡汤海报就是这么用的
That's how inspiring posters work.
你得一直看它们才能有效果
You got to see them again and again until they kick in.
和吃抗生素一样
Like taking antibiotics.
等等 另一张盖住了我们的噎食急救图
Wait, did you put the other one up over our choking poster?
那张太丧了
It was depressing.
一个被食物卡住的人
A picture of that guy gagging.
对 可万一有人被噎住了呢
Right, but someone could choke.
-我是说... -鲍勃 别紧张
- I mean... - Bob, relax.
看看泰迪的海报
Look at Teddy's poster.
明天是明日复明日...
Tomorrow is tomorrow goes tomorrow...
那上面不是这么说的
That's not what it says.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表