开心汉堡店第八季第八集
驱驱蚁 除除蚊 驱除剂
[戏仿电影名《谈谈情 跳跳舞》]
蒂娜 你还好吗 姑娘
Tina, you all right there, girl?
我们要不要拔了她的插头再插回去
Should we unplug her and plug her back in?
有人知道她还在保修期以内吗
Does anyone know if she's still under warranty?
我不是冷漠 但我们要把她
Not to be insensitive, but should we drag her
拖进隔音柜子里 然后继续自己的生活吗
into a soundproof closet and just get on with our day?
或者至少可以走到她前面
Or let's at least walk ahead of her.
或者应该让她走在前面
Or maybe we should put her ahead of us
人们就知道我们过来了
so people know we're coming.
好的 过路了
Okay, coming through.
让一下 让一下
Move. Move!
泰迪 你明天情人节
So, Teddy, you got
晚上有安排吗
any big Valentine's Day plans tomorrow night?
有 我终于可以看《法律与秩序》了
Oh, yeah. I'm finally gonna check out that show Law & Order.
我录了四百集 准备看到最新一集
I DVR'd 400 episodes. Gonna try to catch up.
浪漫的谋杀夜
A night of romantic murder.
不许说 禁止剧透
No, don't say anything! No spoilers.
鲍勃和我有个很大很大的计划哦
Well, Bob and I have big, big, big plans.
我们进入吻团网
We went on Kissin' Koupons,
这个网站是专门给两口子准备的团购网站
that site that's like a Groupon site for couples.
我们为彼此买♥♥了很多有趣的体验
We got each other fun experiences.
嗯 我订了一次轿车旅行
Yeah, I got us a limo ride.
鲍勃 应该给我一个惊喜的
Bob! It was supposed to be a surprise.
-是吗 -是
- It was? - Yes.
我还不能告诉你给你买♥♥了什么
And I'm still not telling you what I got you.
因为我知道怎么制♥造♥惊喜
I know how to play.
大新闻 蒂娜完全坏了
Some news. Tina's completely broken.
才没有 我喜欢新蒂娜
Says you. I like new Tina.
你知道她下一步会干什么
You know what you are getting.
-一直不会变 -蒂娜
- You know, it's consistent. - Tina?
蒂娜 亲爱的 这是怎么了
Tina, honey, what's wrong?
蒂娜
Tina?
好吧 我们等会再问是怎么回事
O-Okay, we're gonna have to figure this out later.
孩子们 带你们姐姐上楼想想办法
Kids, take your sister upstairs and do... something.
蒂娜 和妈妈说句话啊
Tina, talk to Mommy.
蒂娜 你告诉我们出什么事了
Tina, if you tell us what's going on,
-也许我们可以帮你 -好吧
- maybe we can help. - Okay.
各位 我打了几个电♥话♥
Okay, everyone, I made some calls.
-知道是什么事了 -什么事
- I found out what happened. - What is it?
小吉米最近在和贝琪·克雷丝皮约会
I guess Jimmy Jr. has been hanging out with Becky Krespe.
-贝姬什么 -贝琪·克雷丝皮
- Becky whosit? - Becky Krespe.
她刚取了牙套 现在是唐小姐[歌♥名]
She just got her braces off, and now she's Miss Thang.
没错 更何况明天是情人节...
Right. And since tomorrow's Valentine's Day...
蒂娜可能在担心
Tina's probably worried
小吉米不能当她的情人
that Jimmy Jr. won't be her valentine.
亲爱的 是这样吗
Honey, is that it?
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
海之大 何愁无鱼
There's a lot of other fish in the sea.
不要吊死在小吉米这条瘪鱼上
And not little dumb guppies like Jimmy Jr.
还有不少健美帅气的鲨鱼等着你呢
Big, handsome sharks with big shark muscles. Rrr!
还有腹肌螃蟹
And crabs with abs.
露易丝 帮忙把你姐姐外套脱了
Louise, go pull down your sister's covers.
让她睡会吧
Let's get this girl to bed.
明天早上就会好的
It'll all look better in the morning.
-这才七点十五呢 -去吧
- It's only 7:15! - Do it!
好吧 鲍勃 抱她上去
O-Okay. Bob, get her up.
来 帮帮我 抱她上去
Come on, help me. Come on. Get her up.
-不 -吉恩 帮你♥爸♥爸
- No. - Gene, help your father, help your father.
抱住她的脑袋
Grab the head.
要掉下来了
It's too floppity!
第二天
恐怕情况更糟糕了
I'm afraid it's gotten worse.
更糟了吗 怎么可能
Worse? How is that even possible?
蒂娜 怎么了
Tina, what's going on?
说话啊 宝贝 看着我
Use your words, honey. Look at me.
今天早上齐克给苔米发短♥信♥
This morning, Zeke texted Tammy
苔米给乔丝玲发短♥信♥
who texted Jocelyn
乔丝玲又不小心给我发短♥信♥ 她本来是要给
who accidentally texted me, even though she meant to text
住在佛罗里达克利尔沃特的表妹蒂娜发的
her cousin Tina who lives in Clearwater, Florida,
短♥信♥上说吉米真的叫当他的爱人
that Jimmy did ask Becky to be his valentine,
她答应了 他们今晚要去约会了
and she said yes, and they're going on a date tonight,
今天是情人节 我不想活了
and it's Valentine's Day and my life is over!
死亡时间 早上九点十五分
Time of death: 9:15 a.M.
呼吸强度 很强
Time of breath: powerful!
-抱歉 -不 我很喜欢
- Sorry. - No, I love it!
八小时后
我想念蒂娜的骨头 我都不知道我喜欢过
I miss Tina's bones. I didn't even know I liked them.
我都没来得及和它们告别
I never got to say good-bye.
最糟糕的是 她一直
The worst thing is, this whole time,
这么神情恍惚
she's been sitting on the remote.
蒂娜 蒂娜宝贝
Tina? Tina bean-a?
是我 是妈妈呀
It's me. It's Mommy.
-妈 -她还活着
- Hi, Mom. - It lives!
你还记得你今晚本该看孩子的吧
You remember how you were gonna babysit tonight
好让我和你♥爸♥出去情人节约会
so Dad and I can go out for Valentine's Day?
琳达 别提"情人节"
Linda, don't say "Valentine's Day."
对不起 我指的是二月某个普通的一天
S-sorry, sorry. I-I meant regular February day
就是个毫无意义的二月的日子
that means nothing, stupid February day.
我觉得我们不能
I-I don't think we can go
按计划度过超棒的吻团网情人节了
on our amazing Kissing Koupon Valentine's Day.
-抱歉 -鲍勃
- Sorry. - Bob,
-别提"情人节" -太对不起了
- don't say "Valentine's." - Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
-天啊 现在又换我提了 -对不起
- Oh, God, now I'm saying it. Now I said it. - Sorry. Sorry.
棒 我终于知道长大以后想当什么了
Yes! I finally know what I want to be when I grow up:
我想当那辆豪车
that limo!
我 的 天 啊
Oh... my... God!
-我知道我们该怎么办了 -怎么办
- I know what we have to do! - What?
我和露易丝带蒂娜出去 来个豪车一游
Me and Louise are gonna take Tina out in the limo
今晚是女生之夜 我们要给她加油
for a girls' night out to cheer her up!
-主意不错 -没错 你和吉恩
- Oh, great idea. - Yeah, and you and Gene
去做我团购的项目吧
are gonna do the thing I bought.
等等 为什么...
Oh. I... Wait. Why...
我们待在家里就好了
Well, we could just stay here.
你们要浪费我的吻团券吗
And waste my Kissin' Koupon?
疯了吗 那是仅限今晚使用的
Are you crazy? It's only for tonight.
拜托 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
蒂娜需要这个
Tina needs this.
蒂娜需要一个女生之夜
Tina needs a girls' night.
真正的女生之夜
A real girls' night.
所以我们要钻进豪车 让她好好享受 对吧
And we're gonna get in that limo and give it to her, right?
没错 上车的时候还要做那个酷炫的动作
Yeah! Let's do that thing where I get in a limo.
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah! - Okay, fine.
吉恩 我是否有幸与你共同度过这个晚上
Gene, will you do me the honor of being my date tonight?
好啊 确保约会后过三天再给我打电♥话♥
Yes! Just make sure you wait three days to call me afterwards
免得你显得太着急当我爸爸
so you don't seem too desperate to be my dad.
约会后不要着急打电♥话♥梗
好啦 姑娘们 穿上超短裙
Okay, girls, get your miniskirts on.
妈妈豪车五分钟后开车
The li-mom-sine leaves in five!
蒂娜 听着还挺好玩的对吧
Okay, Tina? Does that sound fun? Right?
可能吧
I guess.
女生之夜 真棒
Girls' night out! All right!
我们是你今晚的乘客
Hi. We're your riders for tonight.
你们好 我是今晚的司机 叫我纳特
Hi. Hello. Uh, I'm your driver. Call me Nat.
他们可没说我今晚要开车带着
They didn't tell me I was driving
三位现实世界中的公主过情人节
three real-life princesses for Valentine's Day.
纳特 情人节这种话就不要再说了 好吗
Nat, ix-nay on the Valentine's Day talk, okay?
我姐姐被一个混♥蛋♥甩了
Yeah. My sister got dumped by a jerk,
她的青春期操作系统崩溃了
and her puberty operating system is crashing.
-没问题 -没错 所以我们是在
- No bueno. - Yeah, so we're taking
带这颗孤独的心出来欢度女生之夜
my little lonely heart for a fun girls' night out,
我们不要提男友或者爱情
and we're not gonna talk about boyfriends or love
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表