不 我要带走你们的路由器作为证据
No. I got to take your router for evidence.
我会尽快还回来的
I'll get it back to you as soon as possible,
既然我这么说了 也许你们该买♥♥个新的
and when I say that I mean maybe get a new router.
不管怎样 感谢你们
Anyway, thanks for your help.
虽然你们没帮什么忙
I mean, you didn't help, but...
你能不能把路由器给我谢谢
can you get the router, please?
到底什么情况
Whoa, what the hell is going on here?
我刚刚接到报告说一群少年救生员毁了
I just got a report that a bunch of Junior Guards trashed
-沙堡比赛 -不 不 我们是在帮忙
- the sand castle contest. - No, no, we were helping.
蒂娜·贝尔彻 你肯定是幕后主谋
Tina Belcher. Of course you were behind this.
你们还在这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
你们这些前少年救生员还呆在这做什么
What are any of you ex-Junior Guards even doing here?
你们被除名了 我已经告诉过你们了
You're kicked out. I already told you that.
没错 我们毁了沙堡
Yes, we destroyed the sand castles,
但我们其实是在把那些坑坑洼洼铺平
but we were filling in holes and moats
这样人们才不会扭到脚
so people wouldn't break their ankles.
"扭到脚"
"Break their ankles"?
看 趣味跑的终点就在那
Look, the fun run finish line was over there,
刚好穿过沙堡比赛场地
past the sand castle contest.
什么 这不可能
What? That can't be.
我想趣味跑以前没这么长
I think the fun run usually isn't this long.
而且 沙堡比赛通常都是周日举办
Plus, the sand castle contest is usually on a Sunday.
对 某个白♥痴♥把它们安排在同一天了
Yeah, some idiot put them both on the same day.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我或许大概就是
I may or may not have been that idiot
我们现在谈论的那个白♥痴♥
that we're all talking about right now.
你们拯救了这一天
You kids saved the day
而且你们救了我一命 你们是英雄
and you saved my hide. You're heroes.
长官 是蒂娜发现的这个情况
Sir, Tina is the one who spotted the situation
而且鼓励我们行动
and pushed us to do something about it.
她才是真正的英雄
She's the real hero here.
蒂娜 是这样吗 孩子
Tina, is that true, girl?
我不想自称是英雄 但是我喜欢被这么叫
I don't want to say hero, but I like hearing it.
看来我们别无选择
Well, then I guess I have no choice
只有让你们所有人
but to let you all graduate
从少年海上救援项目毕业
the Junior Lifeguards program.
-太棒了 -太好了
- All right. - Yes.
而且我要求你们不要跟别人说
And I'm gonna request that you never tell anyone
是我把两个项目
that I was the one who scheduled all those things
安排在同一天的
at the same time.
耶
Yay!
那么 去吧 各位
So, go ahead, everybody.
去码头准备你们的结业考试
Get up on that pier for your final exam.
-什么结业考试 -超棒的
- What final exam? - It's great.
我们在结业之前得从码头上跳下去
We get to jump off the pier before we graduate.
那个码头
That pier?
快 蒂娜 跳
Come on, Tina, jump!
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你可以做到
You can do it!
不行 我真的不行
No, I really can't.
可以 你可以的
Yes, you can.
而且 你想要结业的话 必须得跳
And, plus, also, you sort of have to in order to graduate.
好吧 那我退出
Fine, then. I'm out.
蒂娜 不
Tina, no.
听着 听我说
Look, I'll tell you what.
如果你跳下来 我就让你们一起在沙滩上热身
If you jump, you all get to warm up in the sand together.
你是说 糖屑曲奇
You mean, sugar cookies?
对 我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
糖屑曲奇
Sugar cookies.
我再也不用毛巾了
I'm never using a towel again.
*吹响口哨*
* Blow that whistle *
*哨声嘹亮*
* Make it thunder *
*海里救人*
* Save that guy *
*他在下沉下沉*
* He's going under, under *
*跳进海里*
* Jump in the water *
*头发乱糟糟*
* Hair's getting tangled *
*是时候该陷入三角恋情*
* Time to check in, on my love triangle *
*沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
* Sand's the sugar and we're the cookies *
*糖屑曲奇*
* Sugar cookies *
*沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
* Sand's the sugar and we're the cookies *
*沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
* Sand's the sugar and we're the cookies *
*糖屑曲奇*
* Sugar cookies *
*沙子是糖 我们是曲奇*
* Sand's the sugar and we're the cookies *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表