So you know about him?
是 但他是不存在的
Yeah, but, I mean, he's not real.
你得相信我们
You got to believe us.
这个案子一看就是黑魔王干的
This crime has Bleaken written all over it.
谢谢 孩子们 你们想要帮忙很贴心
Thanks, kids. It's sweet that you're trying to help,
但是世界上没有黑魔王
but there's no such thing as the Bleaken.
另外 我很好 不用担心妈妈 我很好
Plus, I'm fine. Don't worry about your mom. I'm fine.
我们确实很担心你 老妈
Well, we are worried about you, Mother,
但我们也担心我们的礼物会被偷走
but we're also worried about our presents getting stolen.
听着 孩子们 明天就是圣诞了 我觉得
Look, everyone, tomorrow is Christmas, and I think
我们应该和往常一样
we should all just act as normal as we... normally do.
尽情享受节日
And enjoy it as much as we can
无论圣诞老人带来了什么礼物
with whatever presents Santa brings
无论我们买♥♥了什么礼物 都是很不错的
and whatever presents we bought, which are... gre-great.
虽然不是你们要求的东西 但是很接近
And not exactly what you asked for, but close.
-某种程度上 你们会喜欢的 -太好了
- Kind of. You're-you're... you're gonna love it. - Yay!
爸妈不相信我们说的黑魔王的事情
All right, Mom and Dad wouldn't believe us about the Bleaken,
但警♥察♥可能会信
but maybe the cops will.
像我们这样在街上晃荡的混混去跟警♥察♥谈话
A ragtag gang like us comin' in off the streets.
他们当然会相信我们
Of course they'll believe us.
黑魔王 不 是 真 的
The... Bleaken... is... not... real.
不 相信我 快出动特警队
No, you got to listen. Call the SWAT team!
陆军野战队 神探科伦坡
Call MASH! Call Columbo!
叫上所有人 黑魔王会毁了圣诞节
Call everybody. He is gonna ruin Christmas!
闭 嘴
Stop... talking!
听着 肯定就是一群小阿飞
Listen, it's just a bunch of punk kids
在偷各家圣诞的小玩意
stealing Christmas crap around town.
等等 这是被偷窃的地点的地图吗
Wait. Is that a map of all the places that got robbed?
对 我把一些地点钉在上面了
Yeah, the ones I bothered putting up there.
后来图钉用完了 就没订了
Also, I ran out of thumb tacks, so I just stopped.
那是什么 灯吗
What about that? Is that some kind of lamp?
什么 是是是 我还挺喜欢灯的
What? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I guess I kind of like lamps.
-你是觉得我这里灯太多了吗 -没有没有
- You think I have too many in here or what? - No. No.
没有 刚刚好
No. The appropriate amount of lamps.
很抱歉打扰你了
Well, we're really sorry we bothered you.
看起来一切尽在你的掌握之中 博斯柯警官
Seems like you're on top of everything, Sergeant Bosco.
是小阿飞干的 捣蛋鬼
It's punk kids doing it. Punks.
-谢谢你的水 -不客气
- And thank you for the water. - You're welcome.
怎么了 露易丝
What happened, Louise?
你居然这么快就出来了
You got out of there really fast.
你是想放屁了吗 我刚放过了
Did you have to toot? 'Cause I just went for it.
他们不会因此而逮捕你
They can't arrest you for that.
谁知道呢 可能因为我拍了这个
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe it's 'cause I took this!
一张博斯柯的侧脸
A picture of the side of Bosco's face?
不是他最好看的角度
Not his best angle.
但是光线不错 灯光
But great lighting. Lamp lighting.
不 这是一张地图的照片
No, it's a picture of the map.
现在我们知道黑魔王都从哪里偷了东西
Now that we know where the Bleaken stole everything from,
也许我们可以用三角定位法 找到他的老巢
maybe we can triangulate, and find his nest.
何妨一试[戏仿歌♥名]
I'll try-angulate anything once.
肯定有规律 肯定有
There's a pattern. I know there is.
是格子图案吗 可能是格子图案
Is it plaid? It's probably plaid.
等等 这个位置刚好在正中间
Wait. Isn't this spot right in the middle?
所有地点的正中间
Like, the exact middle of all of them?
好像是 所以呢
I guess so. What does that mean?
所以这肯定就是黑魔王的老巢
It means it's got to be the Bleaken's lair.
今晚圣诞晚餐后 我们偷偷溜出去
I say tonight, after Christmas Eve dinner,
找到他的老巢 拯救我们的礼物
we sneak out, find his nest, save our presents,
如果时间多 顺便把老妈的树要回来
and if we have time, we get Mom's tree back.
我的天 我们刚刚成功用了三角定位法吗
Oh, my God, did we just triangulate?
吉恩 淡定点 不过没错 我们做到了
Gene, play it cool, but, yeah, we did.
你们今天很安静
You kids are quiet.
火腿还对你们的口味吗
Do you, do you, do you like your ham?
火腿很棒父亲
It's very good ham, Father.
这火腿让我想睡觉
This ham is making me sleepy.
我晚上肯定睡得很香
I'll definitely be sleeping in my bed all night now.
好的 那就好
Okay. good.
这个混♥蛋♥ 也可能是一群
All right, bastard, or group of bastards,
居然到处偷圣诞装饰
out there stealing decorations.
想偷我的圣诞老人
You think you're gonna get my Santa?
没门
You're not gonna get my Santa.
准备迎接惊喜吧
You're gonna get a big surprise.
对 圣诞老人没有 但有惊喜
That's what you're gonna get. Yeah. Big surprise.
那么 我们要给圣诞老人准备饼干和牛奶了吗
So... should we put out cookies and milk for Santa?
好吧
All right.
*听听铃♥声♥*
*Hark how the bells*
*甜蜜的银铃♥声♥*
*Sweet silver bells*
*似乎在说*
*All seem to say*
*忘掉烦恼*
*Throw cares away*
*叮咚 叮咚*
*Ding dong, ding dong*
*这是它们的歌♥*
*That is their song*
*伴着欢乐的铃音*
*With joyful ring*
*都在诵吟*
*All caroling*
*庆祝的话语*
*One seems to hear*
*隐隐延续*
*Words of good cheer*
*从四面八方传来*
*From everywhere*
*充满空气*
*Filling the air*
*他们脚步沉重*
*Oh, how they pound*
*提高音量*
*Raising the sound*
*穿过山谷*
*O'er hill and dale*
*说着故事*
*Telling their tale*
*铃♥声♥欢快*
*Gaily they ring*
*人们齐唱*
*While people sing songs...*
现在我们得翻过空气压缩机
Now we just got to flip on the air compressor and...
感觉不错
that feels good.
来吧 小偷或是小偷们 来抓我啊
Come on, thief or thieves. Come and get me.
没人会怀疑有人
No one would suspect a man
要在这里过平安夜
would spend his Christmas Eve in here.
蒂娜 我们到哪了
Tina, how we doing?
快到了吗 我们来对地方了吗
We almost there? We in the right spot?
嗯 我们只用朝那座废弃仓库走
Yeah, we just have to walk towards
在这样黑的夜晚 这样荒凉的街道上
that abandoned warehouse down this dark, abandoned street.
一切正常 除非你觉得不是这样
Everything's fine. Unless you think it's not,
我们该打给爸爸妈妈
and we should call Mom and Dad.
不行 我们已经犯事了
No. We've gone rogue.
不能打给爸妈
We're not calling Mom and Dad.
没人在慌 但是我的散步饼干快吃完了
Nobody panic, but I'm running out of walking cookies.
拜托了 各位 我们这是为了妈妈
Come on, guys, we're doing this for Mom,
和圣诞节 也就是我们的礼物
and Christmas, AKA our presents.
或许我们就不该溜出来
Maybe we should not snuck out.
我已经感觉到了偷溜者的悔恨
I'm feeling sneaker-outer's remorse.
蒂娜 爸妈不会希望我们独自在镇上的
Tina, Mom and Dad wouldn't want us wandering around
这种地方晃悠 所以我们只能偷溜出来
this part of town alone, so we had to sneak out
因为我们很爱他们
because we love them so much.
-喂 -我说不好
- Hello? - I don't know,
我觉得爸妈会想知道
I think Mom and Dad would like to know
我们去了这座在加菲尔德街和
that we're down near the strange, abandoned building
杰克逊街交汇处的奇怪的废弃大楼
on the corner of Garfield Street and Jackson Street, I think.
我看不太清
I can't read it very well.
蒂娜 蒂娜 亲爱的 听得见我说话吗
Tina? Tina, sweetie, can you hear me?
鲍勃 我觉得孩子们溜出家了
Bob, I think the kids snuck out of the house.
-等下 什么 -蒂娜用紧急联♥系♥电♥话♥
- Wait, what? - Tina's butt-dialing me
无意中打给了我 我可以听见他们的声音
from the emergency phone-- I can hear 'em.
蒂娜 蒂娜 是妈妈 听得见吗
Tina! Tina, it's Mommy. Can you hear me?
-蒂娜 -露易丝 我真的觉得
- Tina! - Louise, I really think
我们应该掉头回家
we should turn around and go home.
这里除了上千条恐怖的小巷什么都没有
There's nothing out here except a thousand scary alleys.
大伙 我的老天 这是妈妈的一个装饰品
Guys. Oh, my gosh, it's one of Mom's ornaments.
是我做的那个
That's the one I made.
你现在安全了 别哭了 没事了
You're safe now. Shh, shh, it's all over.
没事了 给这个装饰盖条毯子
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表