That actually went a lot better than I thought it would.
你好 牙普医生
Hi, Dr. Yap.
我们打电♥话♥咨♥询♥过牙齿的事
We called about the tooth?
别在这说 鲍勃
Not here, Bob.
街对面的咖啡店去说 更私密一点
The coffee shop across the street. More privacy.
-但是 -我说了去咖啡店
- But... - I said coffee shop.
有座位和轻爵士乐 挺不错的
They have booths and light jazz. It's super nice.
爵士乐最好轻点 伙计
That jazz better be damn light, buddy.
这就是我的收藏
Here's my inventory.
迈克尔·凯恩其它牙齿呢 你这个怪物
Where's the rest of Michael Caine, you monster?!
天呐 我们想要一颗乳牙
Oh, my God. We-we want a baby tooth.
我不拔乳牙 鲍勃
I don't extract baby teeth, Bob.
我只拔恶心的 不健康的成人牙
I yank gross, diseased adult teeth.
那就这个吧
I guess this one, then.
眼光真不错
Ooh, you have a good eye.
闻起来有烟和安♥眠♥药♥的味
Smells like cigarette smoke and Barbasol.
好吧 多少钱
All right, how much?
-你看着给吧 -不要钱
- Whatever you think is fair. - Free?
那就50块吧
Let's say 50 bucks.
-我出10块 -成交
- I'll give you ten. - Deal.
我慌了
I panicked.
我不知道该说什么
I didn't know what to say.
我不是很懂你们的谈话
I wasn't following the conversation.
我觉得布雷特很好聊
I thought Brett was super easy to talk to.
尤其对那些我不会跟他讲话的人
Especially for someone I wasn't actually talking to.
所以我们是天作之合 蒂娜
That's why we're a good team, Tina.
我是脸 你就是脸后的脏东西
I'm the face, you're the gunk behind the face.
如果脏东西也喜欢上了布雷特怎么办
But what if the gunk has feelings for Brett, also?
-我不明白了 -我喜欢布雷特 很喜欢
- I'm confused. - I like Brett. A lot.
你根本不了解他 蒂娜
You don't even know him, Tina.
我倒是觉得我真的很了解他
Actually, I think I do know him.
要不这样吧 用吧 用上你那无言的感情吧
You know what? Use it. Use your dumb feelings.
用我接吻的嘴表达你的爱慕之情吧
Get that BFOT on my kiss spot.
美丽的女士
Beautiful lady.
希望这是你的闺房♥
I hope this is your bedroom.
是布雷特
It's Brett!
-你为什么要跑走 -拜托
- Why'd you run away? - Please.
这时就是干柴遇见烈火
This is where the Thunder-rubber meets the Thunder-road.
会怎么样呢 天才
What's it gonna be, hotshot?
我很害怕我们有很多相似之处
I was afraid of how much we have in common.
我很害怕我们有很多相似之处
I was afraid of how much sodium's in ramen?
大声点
Louder!
这样吧 你就站在那动动嘴
You know what? Just stand there and move your mouth.
我想说的是 布雷特就好像
I guess what I'm trying to say, Brett, is,
就好像一个洒满月光的夜晚
it's a moony night.
你声音变了吗
Do you sound different?
没有 我喜欢你
Nope. Anyway, I like you,
现在只有我和你
and there's just you and me here.
两颗心 两张嘴
Two hearts, two mouths.
-四片唇 -沉船
- Four lips. - Sink ships.
在心的公式中 那等于吻
In the math of the heart, that equals kiss.
我怎么上去
How do I get up there?
我有架消防梯 我下楼来
I have a fire ladder. I'll come down.
干得漂亮 蒂娜
Nice job, Tina.
我们就这么看着 还是
So, are we just gonna keep watching, or... ?
继续看着
Keep watching.
-好吧 我去拿张凳子 -给我也拿一张
- Okay, I'll get a chair. - Get me one, too.
抱歉 蒂娜
Sorry, Tina.
我本以为这会背道而驰
I thought this was gonna go disastrously wrong,
而不是随她愿的恶心结局
not disgustingly right.
这何时是个头
Where's this gonna end?
-我... -愿意
- I... - Do.
-你愿意 -愿意
- You do. - ... do.
真是个浪漫的蜜月
What a great honeymoon.
真是个浪漫的蜜月
What a great honeymoon.
再使点劲
Come on, push.
我不要这样 我不要这样
I don't like it. I don't like it.
我的嘴唇还在吗
Are my lips still on?
有新情况哦
Okay, here's the news.
布雷特约我明天吃晚餐
Brett is taking me to dinner tomorrow,
我想他很快就要让我
and I think he's on the verge of asking me
当他的别镇的女朋友了
to be his out-of-town girlfriend.
别镇的女朋友 你是说...
Out-of-town girlfriend. You mean... ?
我马上就是别人的别镇女友了
I'm gonna be an OOTGF!
不然你可能就成为宇航员了
I knew you'd either end up an astronaut or that.
我需要你帮我想点聪明女人会说的话
Here's what I need. Some kind of smarty-boobs speech
让他快点表白
that gets him over the hump.
比如”布雷特 啦啦啦 总之拿下他”
Like, "Hey, Brett, bleep, bloo, bluh, in conclusion, OOTGF."
-好好想哦 -苔米 我不想干了
- Have fun with it. - Tammy, I'm out.
我不想再做这种事了
I can't do it anymore.
你说什么
excuse me?
这不公平 我想布雷特喜欢的是我
It's not fair. I think Brett likes me.
你好比是米利瓦尼利[德国二人乐团]
You're... Milli Vanilli,
而我是那种超有天赋的音乐家
and I'm those super-talented studio musicians
不得不跟米利瓦尼利住同一间屋子
that probably had to sleep in the same room as Milli Vanilli
然而米利瓦尼利就会在这里放屁
while Milli Vanilli farted up the place.
少来惹我 小婊砸 他是我的
Oh, step off, girl. He is mine.
你给我离他远点
So you just keep away from him,
然后接着教我该怎么跟他说话
and you just keep telling me what to say to him.
-我不 -你会的
- I won't. - You will.
-我不 -你...会的
- I won't. - You...Will!
蒂娜 你不能到现在才抛弃苔米
Tina, you can't abandon Tammy this late in the game.
-这样可不是雷霆女孩的做派 -但是
- That's not Thunderful. - But...
苔米只不过想让你教她说话
Tammy just wants you to put some more words in her mouth.
你可以帮她想点有趣的话 不是吗
You can think up some interesting words, right?
好吧 听你的
Oh. all right, I'll do it.
这才对嘛 记得要简洁有趣哦
Good. Keep it happy and snappy.
这牙菌斑可真结实
This plaque's really baked on.
我们只是想把它磨小点
We've just got to get it down to size.
然后再搞一下爸爸屁♥股♥上的痣
And then we go after the mole on Dad's butt.
-吉恩 -抱歉 爸爸屁♥股♥上美丽的标记
- Gene. - Sorry. Beauty mark on Dad's butt.
鲍勃 什么东西这么大声
Bob, what's the racket down there?
我们在做首饰 给你当生日礼物
Oh, we're just, uh, making... jewelry... for your birthday.
我不看 我不看
I don't want to see! I don't want to see!
但你看到以后会发现
but when you do see it,
它很像店里买♥♥的 上面还有价格标签
it's gonna look store-bought and sensibly priced.
亲爱的 今晚的约会准备好了吗
Hi, milady. Ready for our date?
当然 我们进去吧
Yeah, let's go.
-就这里 -欢迎来到开心汉堡店
- And we're here. - Welcome to Bob's Burgers.
我带二位到座位上去
Let me show you to your table.
没想到你会想来这里 苔米
I'm kind of surprised you want to come here, Tammy.
今晚她不是脏兮兮的服务员而是风流的小妇人
Tonight she's not a dirty employee. She's a dirty guest.
我们可以去别的地方
We can literally go anywhere else.
来都来了 好好享受吧
Well, you're here, so, enjoy.
今晚由我来为你们服务
I'll be your server tonight.
有任何需要 尤其是纸巾 苔米 叫我
If you need anything, especially napkins, Tammy, let me know.
这些先给你用着
Here are some to get you started.
别说汉堡配薯条了[含”有外遇”的意思]
"Forget the side of fries.
我希望我身边配的是你
I want my side to be this guy by my side."
但我还是想配薯条
I also do want fries.
这牙还是很黄
It's still so yellow.
我们得把他涂白一些
We-we have to paint it white or something.
哪种白 有很多种白色 鲍勃
Which white? There are a lot of whites, Bob.
别跟一个工匠说要白色
Don't tell a handyman you want white.
我不知道啊 牙齿那种白
I don't know. tooth white?
牙齿白 我先把色卡找出来
"Tooth white." l-let me, let me get out the chips here.
这有百合白 冬日白
There's Lily White, Winter White.
还有牡蛎耳语白 这个好看
Oyster Whisper? That's a pretty one.
吉恩的牙齿是哪种就要哪种
Whatever Gene's teeth are.
或者我们挑一种白色
Or we pick a white we're all excited about
然后把吉恩的牙齿都喷成那个颜色
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表