I-I-- I couldn't see you.
我以为你们是讨厌的小孩
I thought you were dumb kids.
我23岁了
I'm 23.
我以为圣诞放弃我了
I thought Christmas gave up on me,
但是 但也许是我放弃了圣诞节
but... but maybe I gave up on Christmas.
你能不能晚点再说
Can you tell us all this later?
等下 听着 我必须承认
Wait, wait, listen! I, I have to confess something.
我做了一些非常非常不好的举动
Something I did that I feel really, really bad about
现在我希望我没有做过
and now I wish I could undo.
我报♥警♥了 我告诉他们
I called the cops and told them
圣诞贼在这里 他们已经在赶来了
the Christmas thieves are here and they're on their way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
Oh, no.
你报♥警♥了吗
You called the cops?
他们会关了这里
They're gonna shut us down.
我知道 对不起
I know! I'm so sorry.
真的 真的很对不起
I'm really, really sorry.
嗨 棉花糖糖
Hi, Marshmallow.
很抱歉我报♥警♥了 我感觉很糟
I'm sorry I called the cops. I feel terrible.
太暗了 我看不清你们美丽的脸
It was dark, and I couldn't see all your beautiful faces.
你报♥警♥了 毁了我们的派对
You called the cops and ruined our Christmas party.
这场派对是我的一切
This party is all I have.
好吧 我就实话实说吧
Okay, I'll be honest,
我今晚还有些事要处理
I have a couple different things going on tonight,
所以我要 提前一会离开
so I was gonna leave, like, a little early,
但这还是不太好 琳达
but this is still not cool, Linda.
好吧 我承认 我毁了你们的派对
Okay, I admit it. I ruined your party.
我只是气疯了
I just got so mad.
我 我气疯了 因为你们偷了我的装饰品
I-I freaked out 'cause you stole my ornaments.
最后再说一次 女士 我们没偷你的装饰品
For the last time, lady, we didn't steal your ornaments.
有人偷了
Well, someone did!
是我偷的
I did.
艺术 那个裸体艺术家
Art, the naked artist guy?
我坦白
I confess.
你的圣诞树 还有这些灯都是我偷的
I stole your tree, and these lights,
是我一个人干的
and I did it by myself.
别怪其他人 全是我一个人干的
Don't blame anyone else here, it was all me.
我还给了你药磕
And to think I gave you drugs.
但是为什么要这么做
But why?
我负责装饰场地
I was put in charge of decorations.
可我根本没有钱
I didn't have any money.
所以我想如果我从这借点从那借点
And I didn't think it was hurting anyone
无伤大雅
if I borrowed a few things here and there.
这些都是我借的 算是吧
I borrowed them, kind of.
然后我把这些都装点好了
And then I put all this up.
确实很美
Oh, it is beautiful.
的确
Oh, I know.
所以你是怎么把我们的圣诞树偷走的
So how'd you boost our spruce?
我在离开你们的派对时
I hid it in the Dumpster in your alley
把它藏在你们那条街的垃圾车里了
when I left your party.
你把我的圣诞树扔进垃圾车里了
You threw my tree in a Dumpster?
是放在那 我把它小心地放在垃圾车里
I placed it, I placed it in the dumpster, very carefully.
就放在一些过期肉旁边
Right next to some old meat.
然后我做完裸体模特 再偷偷回去拿
And then, after I finished my nuding, I came back for it.
只是 只是派对通常都是在摇摆屋举办
It's just, this party's usually at The Wiggle Room,
每年都很棒
and it always looks amazing.
而且我知道今晚的派对对很多人都意义重大
And I know it's important to a lot of people,
而且我只是...
and I just...
我只是梦想着能把这里装饰得很美
I had a dream of making it look beautiful in here,
能为人们带来一点灯光
to bring people a little bit of light.
这也是我的梦想
I had the exact same dream.
所以我才办了自己的圣诞派对
That's why I threw my Christmas party.
这个比你的强多了
This one was way better though.
两个都很棒 谁说的
They were both good. Who's to say?
-我是说... -好吧 我...
- I mean... - Well, I...
警♥察♥来了 就在外面
They're here! The cops are outside!
我想聚会要结束了
Well, I guess that's that. Party's over.
天呐 我下一场要迟到了
Oh, my God, I am so late for this next thing.
我真想带你们所有人过去
I would honestly bring you all,
但其实我一个人都带不了
but I don't even have a plus-one,
所以我怀疑带上你们大概五百人可能会很吓人
so I doubt it would be cool to show up with, like, 500 people.
等等 等等 等等 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on.
派对还没有结束
This party's not over.
鲍勃 这是什么意思
Bob, what do you mean?
听着 我们报的警
Look, we called the cops.
我是说 你报的警 我可没有
I mean, you called the cops, I never would've done that.
至少我们能做的就是拯救这个派对
The least we can do is save the party.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
只需要借那套衣服用用
I just need that costume.
老爸要长出角了
Dad's about to get horny!
那扇该死的门在哪
Where's the god-dang door?
什么鬼...
What the...?
看这里 我就是圣诞大盗
Over here! I'm the Christmas thief!
黑魔王是真的
The Bleaken is real.
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
用车撞他 肯定很有趣
Hit him with the car. This will be fun.
开车
Do it.
有效果了 警♥察♥去抓他了
It worked. They're chasing him.
警♥察♥走了 派对继续
The cops left. Party back on!
太好了
All right!
我起来了 比之前更强大
I'm up. Stronger than ever.
我想已经甩掉他们了
I think I lost them.
天呐 黑魔王是真的
Oh, my God, the Bleaken's real.
-黑魔王 -圣诞老人
- Bleaken? - Santa?
-鲍勃 -泰迪
- Bob? - Teddy?
谢天谢地 我以为你是...
Oh, thank God, I thought you were...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
这...说来话长
It's a... it's a long story.
我也一样 要从早些时候
Same. It all started earlier,
我从博斯柯那听说了...
when I heard from uh, Bosco, that...
-他们追上来了 -等等
- They're coming. - Wait.
-你在逃避警♥察♥的追捕 -是啊 是啊
- Are you running from the cops? - Yeah, yeah.
情况紧急 我 我得藏起来
Very much. I-I need to hide.
可是我不太擅长躲藏
Turns out, I'm bad at that.
我 我想我知道藏在哪
I-I think I got the perfect place.
我们跟丢了
We lost him. Oh, well.
咱们去吃宫保鸡丁怎么样
How about we get lost in some Kung Pao chicken?
好主意
This is a great idea.
我就知道这里能塞下我们俩
I knew we could both fit in here.
-我们挤得下 -是啊
- Well, we can kind of fit. - Yeah.
我是说 有点挤
I mean, um, it's a little snug.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
等等 这不是在你家门口吗
Wait. Aren't we right in front of your house?
我们为什么不进屋
Couldn't we have just gone in there?
-嘘 嘘 嘘 -泰迪
- Shh, shh, shh. - Teddy.
-我们就在... -嘘 嘘 嘘
- Aren't we right in... - Shh, shh, shh.
-为什么一直... -嘘 嘘 嘘
- Why do you keep... - Shh, shh, shh.
泰迪 为什么你一直嘘我
Teddy. Why do you keep shushing me?
什么 是啊
What? Yeah.
我觉得我听到有动静
I thought I heard something.
-抱歉 -别嘘了
- Oh, sorry. Yeah. - Yeah. So stop doing that.
所以我才一直...不让你说话
That's why I'm trying to... stop you from talking.
为什么 因为我...我有话要说
Why? 'Cause I'm... I have something to say.
是吗 什么 好吧 好吧 嘘
Yeah, what? Yeah, yeah. Shh.
我说...
I said...
我们不用藏在这 我们可以去...
We don't need to hide here, we could go...
-嘘 什么 -我要走了
- Shh. What? - I'm leaving.
-不 别走 -再见
- No, don't go. - Good-bye.
不 别走 -泰迪 放我出去
No, don't go. - Teddy, let go of me.
这是有史以来最棒的平安夜了
This is the best Christmas Eve ever.
别把它毁了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表