and now that lady has them?
你不该把
Maybe you shouldn't have
坡道放在小巷里 露易丝
left the ramps in the alley, Louise.
对啊 小偷只对五种东西感兴趣
Yeah, there's only five things thieves are looking for:
金银珠宝 宝剑华服和活动坡道
cash, jewelry, swords, velor and ramps.
我没多想 好吗 不过别担心 鲁迪
I didn't think about it, okay? But don't worry, Rudy.
我们一起过去拿回属于你的东西
We're gonna march over and take what's yours.
坡道不是她拿走的 是收垃圾的人
She doesn't have your ramps. The garbage men took 'em.
-什么 -我想制止他们
- What? - I tried to stop 'em.
我大喊 "别拿走活动坡道"
I was calling, "Hey! Don't take the ramps!
"别拿走活动坡道"
Don't take the ramps!"
但牙刷还在我的嘴里
But I had a toothbrush in my mouth then,
可能听起来就像
and it probably sounded like,
"叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦"
"Mwah, mwah, moo, moo, moo, moo, mwah!"
但我把坡道放在了那边
But I put the ramps over there.
离垃圾堆远得很
They were nowhere near the garbage.
-是她挪过去的 -什么
- Well, she moved 'em. - What?
那个和你们作对的女士
That lady you guys are fighting with,
是她把坡道挪到垃圾桶旁的
she moved 'em by the Dumpsters.
她肯定算好了他们会把坡道收走
She must've known they'd get taken.
我那时不明白为什么她要挪走坡道
I didn't know why she was moving 'em.
她像个疯子一样狂笑着说
I mean, she was laughing like a crazy person saying,
"有他们好看的了"
"That'll show 'em!"
或许我该早点想到的
You know, maybe that should've tipped me off.
没关系 哈金斯先生
It's okay, Mr. Huggins.
你只有一小部分责任 大部分责任在她
It's only partially your fault, mostly her fault,
不怪其他人
and nobody else's fault.
是你把
Well, I mean, you're the one
坡道放在外面导致...
who left the ramps out here when there's...
鲁迪 我是给了你好处的
Rudy, I threw you a benefit.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
琳达 老鹰已经着陆
Linda. The eagle has landed.
老鹰已经上钩了
The hawk is in the hamper.
什么 你在说什么
What? Wh-What are you talking about?
-我抓到那个混♥蛋♥了 -你什么
- I got the bastard. - You what?
那个偷画的贼 我把他抓起来了
The art thief, I got him in custody.
盖尔 盖尔 你在哪
Gayle, Gayle, where are you?
审讯室
The interrogation room.
什么 美术馆还有这种地方
Wha? They have one of those at the art museum?
兼员工洗手间
It's also the employee bathroom.
天呐 盖尔 什么也别做
Oh, my God, Gayle, don't do anything.
我马上过来 什么也别做
I'm coming over there. Don't do anything.
鲍勃 如果我没有很快回来
Bob, if I'm not back soon,
就说明我和盖尔潜逃了
it's 'cause I'm on the lam with Gayle.
-好的 听起来很带劲 -好吧 要走了
- Okay, sounds good. - Okay, I got to go.
天呐 她来了
Oh, God. Here she comes.
让开 讨厌的小滑头
Move, Little Trikey Me-No-Likey.
除非你把我朋友
Not until you pay back my friend
极其安全的活动坡道还回来
for his surprisingly safe ramps.
你好 我就是那位朋友
Hi, I'm the friend.
其实是危险的坡道 很可怕
Pretty dangerous ramps, actually. Pretty scary.
我说了让开
I said move.
我不走
Oh, I am not moving.
我要在这条走道上吃饭睡觉
I am gonna eat in this alley and sleep in this alley,
你这辈子再也不能
and you are never driving through here again
走这条路了 至少在开学前不能了
in your whole life, or at least until school starts.
让开 按喇叭了
Move. Honk.
不让 滴滴
No. Honk.
快让开 滴滴
Do it. Honk.
就不 滴滴
I won't. Honk!
我不开玩笑 滴滴
I mean it. Honk.
关我什么事 滴滴
I don't care! Honk!
真是此起彼伏的喇叭声
What a couple of honkies.
我不喜欢这样 露易丝 很危险
I don't like this, Louise. It's dangerous.
-蒂娜 没事的 滴滴 -露易丝
- Tina, it's fine. Honk! - Louise.
无限滴滴
Honk infinity.
-她挺厉害的 -万一她觉得
- She's good. - What if she thinks
她是在公园里 然而这里并不是公园呢
she's in park, but she's not,
然后她脚从刹车上松开
and she takes her foot off the brake and...
-不好意思 不好意思 -蒂娜 别这样
- Sorry, sorry, sorry. - Oh, Tina, come on!
你们这些小孩真是坏了我一早的心情
You kids aren't ruining my morning.
*青苔雾蒙蒙 青苔雾蒙蒙*
*Moss and fog, moss and fog*
*青苔雾蒙蒙*
*Moss and fog.*
等等 等等...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你开什么玩笑
Are you frickin' kidding me?!
蒂娜 踩上踏板
Tina, put the pedal to the...
随便吧 快走
However this thing works. Go, just go.
我们要赶上那辆卡车
We got to catch up with that truck.
我盯着你的三轮车呢
I got eyes on your green machine.
它目前还挂在那里
So far it's hanging in there.
-算是吧 -自行车原来可以这么快
- Kind of. - Whoa! Bikes can go so fast.
它是怎么立起来的
I mean, how does it even stay up?
我们现在应该摔倒在路边了吧
We should be wiping out all over the street right now.
好吧 你快撞到我的头了
Okay, now you're getting in my head.
我们能不能不要这么近距离看
Let's not look at this too closely.
她上了花♥园♥街
She's turning on Garden Street.
她要去市中心了
She's heading towards downtown.
那里有年轻的专家
Where the young professionals are.
他们喜欢冰沙和脱毛
They love smoothies and hair removal.
我们抄近道走小巷
Let's cut through that alley.
万一我们遇到了一群
But what if we run into a bunch of kids
不想让我们通过的孩子怎么办
who don't want us to?
反讽对吗
Whoa, irony, Right?
等下 遇到危机
Hold on. It's a tight squeeze.
同志们 前面垃圾上立着一块木板
Guys! There's a board against some trash up ahead.
我 我觉得我能做到
I think... I think I'm gonna have to take it.
鲁迪 小心 也没那么可怕
Rudy, be care... Oh, that's not very scary.
-你们看到了吗 -看到什么
- Did you guys see that? - See what?
-没事 上帝看到了 -她在那里
- It's okay. God saw. - There she is!
骑快一点 蒂娜
Faster, Tina!
盖尔 我是琳达 让我进去
Gayle, it's Linda, let me in.
我们及时抓到了他
We got him just in time.
他就要动手了
He was about to make a move.
你好吗 没事吧
Oh, hi, hi. How are you? You good?
-你叫什么 亲爱的 -尼尔
- What's your name, hon? - Neil.
尼尔 很高兴认识你 尼尔 我叫琳达
Neil? It's nice to meet you, Neil. I'm Linda.
你是好警♥察♥还是什么
Are you the good cop or something?
老天
Oh, my God.
盖尔 亲爱的 他是无辜的
Gayle, sweetie, he's innocent.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
-他是吗 -当然了
- He is? - Of course he is.
对不起我让你混淆了 我本来想帮忙的
I'm sorry I got you riled up. I was trying to help.
我没想到你会绑♥架♥一个人
I didn't think you were gonna kidnap a guy.
你应该一直认为我会绑♥架♥
You should always think I'm gonna kidnap a guy.
我知道 你是对的 但是
I know. You're right. But, you know,
现在你该把他送回到发现他的地方
now you got to put him back where you found him.
但他知道的太多了
But he knows too much now.
-我们要除掉他 -不 盖尔
- We got to get rid of him. - No, Gayle.
-住手 -好吧
- Stop. - Okay, fine.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
我们非常抱歉
We're really sorry.
你没生气对吧
You're not mad, right?
我只是很疑惑
I'm just confused.
我 我很爱这个地方
I mean, I-I love this place.
我爱那副画
I love that painting.
我 我永远都不会破坏它或者偷走它
I-I would never hurt it or steal it.
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
那副画有什么特别的
What's so special about that painting, anyway?
只是一堆线条和色块还有斑点
It's just a bunch of lines and colors and splotches.
我是一个艺术家 所以我知道这些术语
I'm an artist, so I know the terminology.
只能说在我妻子死后
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表